• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huff Daddy

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The emergence of San Francisco Giants' Huff Daddy - San Jose Mercury News

Good article on Huff and Burrell.

Also, on an unrelated topic, this weeks sign that the apocalypse in upon us: they've given me moderator powers :D
I was thinking Colin and GP would be good moderators.....kind of like the carrot and the stick. Colin to be the nice guy who doles out second chances and GP to verbally emasculate the trolls.....;)

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The emergence of San Francisco Giants' Huff Daddy - San Jose Mercury News

Good article on Huff and Burrell.

Also, on an unrelated topic, this weeks sign that the apocalypse in upon us: they've given me moderator powers :D
I was thinking Colin and GP would be good moderators.....kind of like the carrot and the stick. Colin to be the nice guy who doles out second chances and GP to verbally emasculate the trolls.....;)

Nice article.

So, you're The Man now:D Cool. I've always preferred local moderation, which the lack of is ESPN's biggest failing. You'll be a good one, I have no doubt. This should ensure this forum keeps any trolls that find there way here in check.

Last edited by a moderator:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cosign...I think you'll let people speak their rational minds, but kick the d-bags and whiners to the curb.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cosign...I think you'll let people speak their rational minds, but kick the d-bags and whiners to the curb.

Thank you guys for the votes of confidence. I usually like for their to be a group of moderators (kind of like the Philosopher Kings of Plato's Utopia Kallipolis, lol).....I like the idea of checks and balances. For now, I'll do the best I can, as I don't think there should be too many headaches in the near future. However, if the site does grow even more or if a (seemingly good) poster with multiple nics is invited and trolls follow him/them in, I'll probably ask to designate a few more of you guys as moderators.

xxERICSMITHXX

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Pretty good article. I liked the "I don't know how the six-pack got in my hands."

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you guys for the votes of confidence. I usually like for their to be a group of moderators (kind of like the Philosopher Kings of Plato's Utopia Kallipolis, lol).....I like the idea of checks and balances. For now, I'll do the best I can, as I don't think there should be too many headaches in the near future. However, if the site does grow even more or if a (seemingly good) poster with multiple nics is invited and trolls follow him/them in, I'll probably ask to designate a few more of you guys as moderators.

I'm up to help if the need should arise.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm up to help if the need should arise.

Thanks Tzill, I'll keep you in mind for sure. If the need does arise, I want posters who are here posting with some regularity (which you would qualify/satisfy that need so far) so as to keep the peace for the masses......as opposed to someone who posts once or twice a GDT. Once again, should the need arise, I'll probably put up a couple of you guys up as representatives and put a vote to it so that it doesn't look like I'm playing favorites. I don't care who does become a mod though as obviously I trust everybody here.....otherwise the invites wouldn't have happened, lol. Can't abuse my power the first week on the job ;-)~

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Tzill, I'll keep you in mind for sure. If the need does arise, I want posters who are here posting with some regularity (which you would qualify/satisfy that need so far) so as to keep the peace for the masses......as opposed to someone who posts once or twice a GDT. Once again, should the need arise, I'll probably put up a couple of you guys up as representatives and put a vote to it so that it doesn't look like I'm playing favorites. I don't care who does become a mod though as obviously I trust everybody here.....otherwise the invites wouldn't have happened, lol. Can't abuse my power the first week on the job ;-)~

What good is the power if you can't abuse it....

Wait, was that my outside voice??

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd give you a thumbs up for being a mod - if my thumbs up actually meant anything, lol