• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How the Schedule Could Effect the Playoffs

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not much for predicting games. I do agree that the Pats have an open door to gain a 1-2 game lead going into the 2nd half. Especially now with Welker out 4 games. They play two teams that beat them last year in that stretch. Pats do what they should the 1st month. They go into game 5 with early HFA.

And Sanders likely will have a big year. Manning has provided many mediocre WRS with problem or close to problem numbers( with Indy everyone after Harrison and Wayne). Plus with Welker out he will get 10 plus catches that would have went to Wes.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize, that stats didn't come through as I hoped they would.

In Emmanual's 4 year career he's made 161 catches from the 278 passes thrown to him for a total of 2030 yards and 11 TDs. He's averaged 12.6 yards a catch.

He's averaged 40 catches 500 yards and 2 TDs in each season.

Now that he's with Denver he'll what? Haul in 100 catches for 1200 yards and 20 TDs?

Way to cherry pick numbers. His numbers have improved every year. He had 67 catches for 740 yards and 6 TDs last year. And that's with Ben at QB. Ben isn't Brady or Manning. His numbers will be better.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken you have optimism on your side I'll give you that much and I give you credit to sticking with your guns! I wish I was as optimistic about the Patriots as you are. Yes the Broncos don't have Welker (and maybe they get him back if the league retro's any of their substance abuse policies) but even without Welker they still have Manning and a very good offense. I did hear that Welker and Prater combined for a decent amount of offense for the Broncos and yes will be missed but I don't see a Manning run offense with the talent he has affecting them that much

Sanders imo will do a heck of a lot better with Manning as this is a much different offense imo then when he was with the Steelers.

We all know the Patriots stumble at least once to either of the Dolphins,Bills or Jets so I wouldn't be counting Sunday's game as a "W" until the final second tick off the clock in Miami.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken you have optimism on your side I'll give you that much and I give you credit to sticking with your guns! I wish I was as optimistic about the Patriots as you are. Yes the Broncos don't have Welker (and maybe they get him back if the league retro's any of their substance abuse policies) but even without Welker they still have Manning and a very good offense. I did hear that Welker and Prater combined for a decent amount of offense for the Broncos and yes will be missed but I don't see a Manning run offense with the talent he has affecting them that much

Sanders imo will do a heck of a lot better with Manning as this is a much different offense imo then when he was with the Steelers.

We all know the Patriots stumble at least once to either of the Dolphins,Bills or Jets so I wouldn't be counting Sunday's game as a "W" until the final second tick off the clock in Miami.

Brady is 11-1 in his career in first games of the season. I'll take that one to the bank.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is 11-1 in his career in first games of the season. I'll take that one to the bank.

not denying that statistic. And that is an amazing number but I am not going out to say that it's a given the Patriots have this game.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not denying that statistic. And that is an amazing number but I am not going out to say that it's a given the Patriots have this game.

I know it's not a given, but they have had extra time to get ready for the game and even though it's gonna be hot, they have been practicing in conditions not that much different. I'm glad the game is not in November down there.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redseat, I'll give ya that four points. What's the bet?!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redseat, I'll give ya that four points. What's the bet?!

Dang, wish I saw this earlier!! Just saw it now...

And well... Look what happened.... Patriots only showed up in the first half and then packed it in the second.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Needless to say......crow for breakfast.

Pathetic performance.

I certainly expected a much better effort.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are not alone there Ken, im not calling for doomsday.. but I keep telling myself its not how you play at the beginning of the season but how you finish.. as long as we are not in too deep of a hole.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:

Where were you Sunday morning?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a fun thread right now but hey that definitely could change in just a week or two. Week 1 is always full of upsets so not going to read too much into the Patriots losing to a division rival week 1 in a place that is notorious for upsets with the heat in Miami.

I expect the Pats will right the ship week 2 with a big road win in Minnesota. Obviously will be cheering for the Vikes this week but don't expect to be happy with the results.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cdumler... after that shalacking that Moreno gave us.. and the hurt the AD and Patterson put on the opposition last week.. I expect them to do nothing but run the ball