• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Pleased Are You That the Pats Are Out of the Big Game?

How Pleased Are You That The Pats Are Out of the Big Game?

• I just can't stop touching myself!

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Ecstatic, I'm so sick and tired of those cheaters!

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Happy enough but they'll probably be back next year.

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Don't really care, in or out, doesn't make any difference.

Votes: 18 31.0%
  • Slightly bumming but at least Butler bailed them out last year.

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Not pleased at all. There's only so many chances to get there.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Pissed off. All they had to do was handle Mr. HGH.

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Not quite suicidal but still kICkiNg Mother's CaT.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Tearing down a Brady fathead and blocking the highway with potato salad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's clear I run circles around you. You have no idea what you're talking about. You have no idea what beating someone to the spot it is, apparently in any sport. Look at basketball. That's not beating him to the spot there either. Not even close.

But go ahead you and Patsfan2003 tell me how these guys are clearly in front of the fence. They probably beat the fence to the spot too.

View attachment 85108

Maybe that the photos you're looking at. Which one is Butler and which one is Lockette? The real ones show otherwise.

Rambulance

MuscleBear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would've been fine with the Patriots had the Shithawks made the Super Bowl as I feel they were the only AFC team that could win against them. Once the Shithawks lost, I could not have cared less who made it.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's clear I run circles around you. You have no idea what you're talking about. You have no idea what beating someone to the spot it is, apparently in any sport. Look at basketball. That's not beating him to the spot there either. Not even close.

But go ahead you and Patsfan2003 tell me how these guys are clearly in front of the fence. They probably beat the fence to the spot too.

View attachment 85108

Yeah, you are clearly running in circles :L

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe that the photos you're looking at. Which one is Butler and which one is Lockette? The real ones show otherwise.

This kid is clueless. He hates NE and is willing to say anything to try to prove to the world that Butler's play was PI.

Freaking receiver bounced off of Butler's left shoulder and the idjit is telling us that he didn't bet him to the spot :L

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid is clueless. He hates NE and is willing to say anything to try to prove to the world that Butler's play was PI.

Freaking receiver bounced off of Butler's left shoulder and the idjit is telling us that he didn't bet him to the spot :L

You're an idiot. You clearly have no idea what beating himto the spot means.

You eve LIE and create falsehoods. He didn't run into Butler (bounce off him) Butler ran into him. Clearly. Unequivocally. There's no debate about that. It's exactly what the video shows.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You eve LIE and create falsehoods. He didn't run into Butler (bounce off him) Butler ran into him. Clearly. Unequivocally. There's no debate about that. It's exactly what the video shows.

I bought you something,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRzo0zmDMlcOpLsTurQxcqw9eAms1TClnbM8lXpPwUvGL_YeIZ.jpg

Have your mommy read it to you, dumbfuck.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to prove my point the little faggot is carpet bombing the thread with BS ratings.

Woe is me :L

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to prove my point the little faggot is carpet bombing the thread with BS ratings.

Woe is me :L

You deserve them. I give praise when it's deserved.

You deserve worse than a BS rating for your complete nonsense.

Get schooled. Admit it and move on. You've been owned. But tell me how those guys are in front of the fence. I'm still waiting for that one.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KFFL, the land of retards.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're lack of integrity is appalling.

But not a surprise.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've just been schooled by the only tool in the world who thinks the play was PI. :crazy:

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've just been schooled by the only tool in the world who thinks the play was PI. :crazy:

The video doesn't lie.

You do.

It's a pretty simple.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RR.......meet me at the Grand Slam. I'll buy you whatever you want and we can laugh at all of the Patriot haters. Especially the ones who have Patriot avatars that actually makes them look like a Patriot fan.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RR.......meet me at the Grand Slam. I'll buy you whatever you want and we can laugh at all of the Patriot haters. Especially the ones who have Patriot avatars that actually makes them look like a Patriot fan.

I will take you up on that one of these days.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In slow motion it looks like Butler just barely bumps Lockett a second before the ball gets there. So maybe, technically pass interference. But there's almost no way a ref could see that at full speed. My take is Butler made a terrific pre-snap read and made a perfect play on the ball, plus Lockett short-armed the pass too. If Locket reaches out instead of doing his best T-rex impersonation maybe he gets his hands on the ball. Meh, hindsight is 20/20. I still think the refs made the right call on that play.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see? I'm glad everyone in Denver thinks you can just pick up a decent running back. Example see NE loss to Den in the AFCCG. No RB left them one dimensional. Even though they tried for months to find a replacement for Lewis and Blount. How about Dallas with a superb O line. Good luck.
Ronnie Hillman was 25th in the NFL in yards per game, and 14th in total yards. He averaged 4.2 yards per carry. He's just a guy. There's nothing special about him.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We didn't waste multiple pages trying to convince people that front and behind actually meant something important here. Holy Mother of God! :L

Yeah in the cases where both players have the same rights to make a play on the ball, contact often occurs... Duh.. That happens all the time. If Lockette had been there 1 sec sooner it would have been Butler bouncing off his shoulder, not the other way around. Wilson was "leading" Lockette with the throw except Butler got there first to make a play on the ball. If all he was going to do is knock Lockette aside, yeah there's your pass interference. But that's not what happened here. Not even close. No dancing on the head on a pin, talking the metaphysical certainty of front and back is going to change what the play was about..

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In slow motion it looks like Butler just barely bumps Lockett a second before the ball gets there. So maybe, technically pass interference. But there's almost no way a ref could see that at full speed. My take is Butler made a terrific pre-snap read and made a perfect play on the ball, plus Lockett short-armed the pass too. If Locket reaches out instead of doing his best T-rex impersonation maybe he gets his hands on the ball. Meh, hindsight is 20/20. I still think the refs made the right call on that play.

The difference was that Butler was playing for the ball, not the receiver. Which the video clearly shows.

How many times a game do we hear announcers say that PI is called much less often if the defender just turns his head around to play the ball even when there's mucho contact between the players? And they're right. All the gdam time.