• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How far can the Nuggets go in 2015?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GioehkcsVT8]All 8 of Randy Foye's three pointers vs. The Nets 3-30-13 - YouTube[/ame]

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL each one our nine best players is better than his team's second-best player.

I'd take Randy Foye on my team over Carlos Boozer any day at this point. Who wouldn't? Foye even plays defense.

Maybe someday we'll see Shaqdaddy make some actual analysis and not just some blanket statement as usual.

What amuses me is that you can't tell if i'm being serious or not. You're so content on trying to have the upper hand in all your posts that it clouds your rationale.

And i'll take Lin, Clarkson, Young and Randle over Lawson, Afflalo, Gallinari and Faried any day.:finger:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What amuses me is that you can't tell if i'm being serious or not. You're so content on trying to have the upper hand in all your posts that it clouds your rationale.

And i'll take Lin, Clarkson, Young and Randle over Lawson, Afflalo, Gallinari and Faried any day.:finger:

I'm convinced you know nothing about ball after that last statement

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. He was being completely serious and now he's trying to cover it up. Funny stuff!

Really? So you know how well the rookies are going to perform this year?

Have you seen any of the Lakers' scrimmages lately? Practise reports? Summer league highlights?

Anyone with half a brain knows the nuggets don't stand a chance in hell in making the playoffs. This might not apply to people in arizona, new york or indiana!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has nothing to do with the Lakers. I was talking about your prior childish statements. Denver has wayyy more talent than Los Angeles though since you decided to bring it up. Most Lakers fans that actually know basketball would agree with me too.

It's clear to me that you don't follow the NBA, just the Lakers.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has nothing to do with the Lakers. I was talking about your prior childish statements. Denver has wayyy more talent than Los Angeles though since you decided to bring it up. Most Lakers fans that actually know basketball would agree with me too.

It's clear to me that you don't follow the NBA, just the Lakers.

It's also quite clear you're basing a teams future on past performances.

I can come up with plenty of arguments why the lakers are a more talented, better team than the nuggets.

But how about you start by telling me why the nuggets are better. Seeing as you seem to know more about basketball than me.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also quite clear you're basing a teams future on past performances.

I can come up with plenty of arguments why the lakers are a more talented, better team than the nuggets.

But how about you start by telling me why the nuggets are better. Seeing as you seem to know more about basketball than me.

I could sit here and write out a 2500 word essay in MLA format on why Denver is the better and more talented team than LA and you still wouldn't comprehend because you're a homer that knows nothing about the NBA.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because if you actually followed the NBA you would know more about Denver's roster. I shouldn't have to explain anything to you.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could sit here and write out a 2500 word essay in MLA format on why Denver is the better and more talented team than LA and you still wouldn't comprehend because you're a homer that knows nothing about the NBA.

Yet you have trouble with coming up with just one reason.

Guess someone's butthurt because the suns are in a pretty terrible position too. But I'm sure you know that spending the majority of your salary cap on three guards is a great move for the future.

But this isn't about the laughingstock team of the nba, so back to topic.

ONE reason why the nuggets are better than the lakers.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because if you actually followed the NBA you would know more about Denver's roster. I shouldn't have to explain anything to you.

:pound:

And who do the nuggets have that makes a difference? They had a terrible off season.

Please say you have something better than that because that was pathetic.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you have trouble with coming up with just one reason.

Guess someone's butthurt because the suns are in a pretty terrible position too. But I'm sure you know that spending the majority of your salary cap on three guards is a great move for the future.

But this isn't about the laughingstock team of the nba, so back to topic.

ONE reason why the nuggets are better than the lakers.

I'll give you two.

More talent. More depth.

Adding Afflalo and Harris at SG will help and Gallo's return is huge. He was one of the up and coming young SF's in the game prior to his injury. You're baking on a 36 year old Kobe to carry the load. If he's healthy, great. You guys will still struggle to compete in the West. If not, you're looking at the 14-15 seed.

Nuggs have depth at each position.

McGee-Mozgov
Faried-Hickson
Gallo-W.Chandler
Afflalo-Harris
Lawson-Nate Rob

Anything else?

Oh wait... want to know how many games Lawson and Faried missed last year? If they stay healthy then they're set. Not saying they'll make the playoffs, but they will be a very good team. West is just too good right now.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the butthurt one? You're taking shots at the Suns because you think I'm belittling the Lakers.. Lulz.

Dude, I'm not saying Denver is better than LA to take a shot at LA, it's because I think they are a good team, which you cannot comprehend.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you two.

More talent. More depth.

Adding Afflalo and Harris at SG will help and Gallo's return is huge. He was one of the up and coming young SF's in the game prior to his injury. You're baking on a 36 year old Kobe to carry the load. If he's healthy, great. You guys will still struggle to compete in the West. If not, you're looking at the 14-15 seed.

Nuggs have depth at each position.

McGee-Mozgov
Faried-Hickson
Gallo-W.Chandler
Afflalo-Harris
Lawson-Nate Rob

Anything else?

Terrible, try again.

The lakers added two extremely talented rookies and gained strength and youth in both the PF and PG position.
And Afflalo is a non factor.

Nash and Lin are better than Lawson and Robinson
Kobe and Young are better than Afflalo and Harris
And Boozer and Randle and better than Faried and Hickson

That's 3 out of the 5 positions.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible, try again.

The lakers added two extremely talented rookies and gained strength and youth in both the PF and PG position.
And Afflalo is a non factor.

Nash and Lin are better than Lawson and Robinson
Kobe and Young are better than Afflalo and Harris
And Boozer and Randle and better than Faried and Hickson

That's 3 out of the 5 positions.

Wow, two rookies that haven't proven anything, a one year wonder and a 36 year old coming off a serious injury! What a strong season it should be.... oh wait I forgot about the 32 year old Carlos Boozer who will surely carry the load. :lol:

Stopped reading after I saw you say Nash and Lin are better than Lawson and Robinson.

Afflalo a non-factor? If he came to the Lakers you'd say he's the next Kobe. Good god, get a grip. Your bball IQ is HORRIFIC. :pound:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is amusing. Normally I'd stop talking back to someone that doesn't know what they're talking about but the more you type the more you expose yourself to the rest of the posters on here on how little you actually know about the NBA. Keep the replies coming!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, two rookies that haven't proven anything, a one year wonder and a 36 year old coming off a serious injury! What a strong season it should be.... oh wait I forgot about the 32 year old Carlos Boozer who will surely carry the load. :lol:

Stopped reading after I saw you say Nash and Lin are better than Lawson and Robinson.

Afflalo a non-factor? If he came to the Lakers you'd say he's the next Kobe. Good god, get a grip. Your bball IQ is HORRIFIC. :pound:

How drunk are you right now? Surely even you can't believe the BS you're coming up.

And you're questioning my bball IQ :rollseyes:

Please try again. That was pathetic.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How drunk are you right now? Surely even you can't believe the BS you're coming up.

And you're questioning my bball IQ :rollseyes:

Please try again. That was pathetic.

Great counter there! You keep showing us how well you know basketball, it's amazing.