• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GAME THREAD: 3-13-15, Warriors @ Nuggets, 6:00 pst

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Warriors go into the thin air of Denver, but I guess it's not really an issue when it's inside a building, right? Ty Lawson has moved back into the starting lineup. Not sure if he'd been hurt in the doghouse, but..... Kenneth Faried had a big game scoring and rebounding recently. The Nuggets recently acquired Arron Afflalo (from Orlando??), who has since moved into the starting lineup. They acquired Jameer Nelson recently. Randy Foye is back in the lineup. I think he must have been hurt.

They've got a lot of decent guys, but just no one who is going to give the Dubs' defense too much trouble. Danilo Gallanari is healthy again. Good shooter.

Look for about a 10-15 pt win for the Warriors, maybe 118-103. Curry, I'm guessing, might want to get his offense going in a big way given his 9 pt effort (though still a good overall game otherwise) in their last game. He scores at least 25 (really risky prediction, huh?) and rests much of the 4th quarter.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry, Klay, Bogut, Iguodala and Mo Speights all out for tonight's game. Starting lineup is Livingston, Holiday, Barnes, Green & Lee.

I still think the Warriors will win this game though. Even put my money where my mouth is and placed a wager on the game.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that while watching my college team (LSU) suck this afternoon.....the crawler. I guess that it's because they play back to back games...game tomorrow at home against the juggernaut Knicks. Also, with Memphis losing a few games lately their lead is more secure than before.

I guess they can win tonight. I think the reserves will really try to show they can win against a not so good team in Denver. Hope so. I hope Barnes puts up a decent number of shots to build more confidence. Shit. Was looking forward to a regular game tonight.

My predictions above are no longer valid.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, as y'all can tell, I don't too a whole lot of research before I do these game threads. Afflalo is now on Portland and I'm sure I got some other stuff wrong. Too many trades this days, almost like what's happening in the NFL lately.

Dubs were doing good near the end, taking a pretty good lead and holding it (6-7 pts) for a little while, but then hitting a slump on offense and giving up baskets easily near the end of the game. I'd say we did well considering the game was on the road, in the mile-high city and with us resting 5 of our guys, 4 starters.