• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How did your players do in the Super Bowl?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I read your first paragraph. You did stat MinnyU has been irrelevant the last 50 years. Shall I quote you on that?

I’m not reading the rest of this shit lol. But I think I can see who is getting trolled here.

I might have just agree out of laziness/apathy, not giving enough of a sh1t at the time to make an argument, or I may have been talking to someone whose team COULD LEGITIMATELY look down upon Minnesota in those sports, unlike a loser WVU fan.

And of course you won't read the rest, because it would be too depressing for you to find out just how much Minnesota towers high over WVU, in every way, shape and form, basically, or at least in all the way that really matter, so sure, you can cherry pick data from specific time periods, that no one outside of WVU would care about, but that's pathetic. Including the most recent season, and the current coaches, and UMn's brand new practice facilities, the only things that really matter for the most part to prospective recruits.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might have just agree out of laziness/apathy, not giving enough of a sh1t at the time to make an argument, or I may have been talking to someone whose team COULD LEGITIMATELY look down upon Minnesota in those sports, unlike a loser WVU fan.

And of course you won't read the rest, because it would be too depressing for you to find out just how much Minnesota towers high over WVU, in every way, shape and form, basically, or at least in all the way that really matter, so sure, you can cherry pick data from specific time periods, that no one outside of WVU would care about, but that's pathetic. Including the most recent season, and the current coaches, and UMn's brand new practice facilities, the only things that really matter for the most part to prospective recruits.

1) the last 50 years WVU football and basketball look down on Minnesota.

2) I’m not reading the rest because it’s probably a long drawn out bunch of statements of how MinnyU was relevant in every sport pre JFK.

3) I’m not the one that cherry picked a specific year (7 years) to pound my chest a bout my team having a better record than another mediocre team.

But I am having some fun ole buddy.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) the last 50 years WVU football and basketball look down on Minnesota.

2) I’m not reading the rest because it’s probably a long drawn out bunch of statements of how MinnyU was relevant in every sport pre JFK.

3) I’m not the one that cherry picked a specific year (7 years) to pound my chest a bout my team having a better record than another mediocre team.

But I am having some fun ole buddy.

Dude, your team is West Fucking Virginia, lol. They've been a joke their entire existence. No one cares about them. And no one ever will. If the Big 12 breaks apart or something, WVU would be the FIRST TEAM on the cutting board, because they suck, they probably regret taking them in, in the first place.

Did they have one or two decent little blips in two sports? Sure. Ask recruits who remembers those little friggin blips, lol.

And any player who is a true student, with any kind of a future, will NOT consider a backwater school like West Virginnie, lol.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, your team is West Fucking Virginia, lol. They've been a joke their entire existence. No one cares about them. And no one ever will. If the Big 12 breaks apart or something, WVU would be the FIRST TEAM on the cutting board, because they suck, they probably regret taking them in, in the first place.

Did they have one or two decent little blips in two sports? Sure. Ask recruits who remembers those little friggin blips, lol.

And any player who is a true student, with any kind of a future, will NOT consider a backwater school like West Virginnie, lol.

You’re trying to talk shit on a school that’s been better than you the last 50 years in football and basketball.

You say no one cares a bout WVU, which is hypocritical considering who you support.

The B12 is never going to break up. If WVU does go somewhere else it’ll likely be to the ACC.

Some recruits don’t know Minnesota has a football or basketball team.

No one cares about “students” on a college football board.

Tell us again about Fortune 500 companies and basketball attendance in the 80’s.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You’re trying to talk shit on a school that’s been better than you the last 50 years in football and basketball.

You say no one cares a bout WVU, which is hypocritical considering who you support.

The B12 is never going to break up. If WVU does go somewhere else it’ll likely be to the ACC.

Some recruits don’t know Minnesota has a football or basketball team.

No one cares about “students” on a college football board.

Tell us again about Fortune 500 companies and basketball attendance in the 80’s.

The ACC? That conference is filled up mostly with teams that know how to read you stupid country bumpkin, what the hell would they want to do with WVU??? They'd take UC a hundred times over WVU, they actually know how to read in Cincy.

And some recruits don't know Minnesota has a football team? How old are those mfs? 40 year olds who fell asleep next to a tree and just woke up with 4 years of eligibility still? lol

Last 7 years, UMn has won MORE GAMES than WVU. LAST YEAR UMn won 3 more games than WVU.

And UMn snagged Fleck. Every recruit knows who Fleck is. So now every recruit knows who UMn is.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ACC? That conference is filled up mostly with teams that know how to read you stupid country bumpkin, what the hell would they want to do with WVU??? They'd take UC a hundred times over WVU, they actually know how to read in Cincy.

And some recruits don't know Minnesota has a football team? How old are those mfs? 40 year olds who fell asleep next to a tree and just woke up with 4 years of eligibility still? lol

Last 7 years, UMn has won MORE GAMES than WVU. LAST YEAR UMn won 3 more games than WVU.

And UMn snagged Fleck. Every recruit knows who Fleck is. So now every recruit knows who UMn is.

You still think this is about academics. It’s not about academics, especially considering they took Louisville.

Last 7 years. What about the last 6? What about the last 8? What a bout the last 50?

So before MinnyU grabbed fleck recruits didn’t know who you were????

Bbahahaahahahahahahaha as I stated before, Blithering Idiot

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still think this is about academics. It’s not about academics, especially considering they took Louisville.

Last 7 years. What about the last 6? What about the last 8? What a bout the last 50?

Jerry Kill had them winning 8 games back to back, 9 games won by his DC the year after he left for health reasons, so with JKs players.

All while WVU was winning what? 7, 4, 7 & 8 games? 8,8,6 & 9 is > 7,4,7 & 8.

31 > 26.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never said it was about academics, I just enjoy rubbing your neanderthal nose in your own pig sh1t.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Kill had them winning 8 games back to back, 9 games won by his DC the year after he left for health reasons, so with JKs players.

All while WVU was winning what? 7, 4, 7 & 8 games? 8,8,6 & 9 is > 7,4,7 & 8.

31 > 26.

Ohh so we’re switching to 4 years now? Whhhat about 5 years?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said it was about academics, I just enjoy rubbing your neanderthal nose in your own pig sh1t.

You indicated it you simple river rat. Your lies are starting to add up. Careful now opie.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh so we’re switching to 4 years now? Whhhat about 5 years?

You made a crack about UMn not being relevant until Fleck showed up, so I simply showed you the 4 years just prior to Fleck showing up. Those 4 years plus the last 3, are the 7 I've been referring to the whole time. Meaning, the time span that a current recruit might have actually paid attention to, seeing as most 5 and 6 years olds are not yet into watching cfb on tv yet. They'd rather play football with their friends out in the mud. Around 8-12 yrs old, then maybe they MIGHT start paying some attention to it, if their dads are into it or their friends maybe? Even then it's probably too young. 13-15, if they are a great player, well then they have to start paying attention as attention is being paid to them, so going back even 7 years is probably pushing it as most recruits aren't legal to smoke cigarettes yet.

Doesn't matter how far back you go, 1 year, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7, WVU NEVER has more than a 2 game edge in the comparison with UMn, hardly relevant, but UMn has a 3 game advantage 3 times, just the last year, the last 2 years, and 7 years back. Not that it's all that relevant either, 3 is only 1 more win than 2, but it's in the most recent season, so fresh in recruits minds. So it's the most relevant aspect of the whole comparison.

No recruit cares what happened beyond 5-7 years in the past. Only people who care about anything that far back is the fans.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You indicated it you simple river rat. Your lies are starting to add up. Careful now opie.

Well sure, to a book worm/fb/bb player, sure. UMn had 3 Academic All-Americans on the 2018 football team, so our superior academics may have helped land those 3 players, so it's a factor, for a minority of the recruits, but for the most part, it's not, but I just love to bust your chops for being a fan of such a worthless waste of time called WVU.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made a crack about UMn not being relevant until Fleck showed up, so I simply showed you the 4 years just prior to Fleck showing up. Those 4 years plus the last 3, are the 7 I've been referring to the whole time. Meaning, the time span that a current recruit might have actually paid attention to, seeing as most 5 and 6 years olds are not yet into watching cfb on tv yet. They'd rather play football with their friends out in the mud. Around 8-12 yrs old, then maybe they MIGHT start paying some attention to it, if their dads are into it or their friends maybe? Even then it's probably too young. 13-15, if they are a great player, well then they have to start paying attention as attention is being paid to them, so going back even 7 years is probably pushing it as most recruits aren't legal to smoke cigarettes yet.

Doesn't matter how far back you go, 1 year, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7, WVU NEVER has more than a 2 game edge in the comparison with UMn, hardly relevant, but UMn has a 3 game advantage 3 times, just the last year, the last 2 years, and 7 years back. Not that it's all that relevant either, 3 is only 1 more win than 2, but it's in the most recent season, so fresh in recruits minds. So it's the most relevant aspect of the whole comparison.

No recruit cares what happened beyond 5-7 years in the past. Only people who care about anything that far back is the fans.

I’ve been making cracks on MinnyU for irrrelevance. You’ve even admitted they were for 50 years in a thread.

Minnesota has accomplished anything the last 50 years in football. You are harping on a few games when it was largely helped by Minnesota winning a 11 games this year. For the first time since 1904.

But I will give you one thing, Jerry Kill is a hell of a coach. Shame he had to retire from Minnesota before he got things going big.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well sure, to a book worm/fb/bb player, sure. UMn had 3 Academic All-Americans on the 2018 football team, so our superior academics may have helped land those 3 players, so it's a factor, for a minority of the recruits, but for the most part, it's not, but I just love to bust your chops for being a fan of such a worthless waste of time called WVU.

Thank you for admitting academics aren’t important to football and basketball recruits. I forgive your mistake.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for admitting academics aren’t important to football and basketball recruits. I forgive your mistake.

They were important to at least 3 players on the Gopher fb team, the 3 that garnered 1st Team Academic All-American in 2018. WVU ever had a single Academic All-American player?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were important to at least 3 players on the Gopher fb team, the 3 that garnered 1st Team Academic All-American in 2018. WVU ever had a single Academic All-American player?

That is 4% of your team. Congrats

I’m sure they have.

As an alumni I’m proud if they did but really don’t give two shits. This is a sports board, not an academic one.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve been making cracks on MinnyU for irrrelevance. You’ve even admitted they were for 50 years in a thread.

Minnesota has accomplished anything the last 50 years in football. You are harping on a few games when it was largely helped by Minnesota winning a 11 games this year. For the first time since 1904.

But I will give you one thing, Jerry Kill is a hell of a coach. Shame he had to retire from Minnesota before he got things going big.

Yeah, I was a huge Jerry Kill fan, brick by brick, he truly was building UMn into something special. Too bad his health issues got in the way, but then again, had they not, we wouldn't ever of gotten ahold of PJ Fleck. He'd probably be coaching at Nebraska right now if Kill was still kicking tail at UMn. Although I suspect had Kill not suffered from those health problems, he might have gotten us to 11 wins this season as well. Just with different players. He was a slower builder, Fleck is moving much faster.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is 4% of your team. Congrats

I’m sure they have.

As an alumni I’m proud if they did but really don’t give two shits. This is a sports board, not an academic one.

Well, the whole team has been breaking academic records since Fleck came on board. But you stick with your neanderthals. Seems going that route worked well for MSU, eh?

And who do you think developed the technology for you to even be able to get online and have discussions about sports? Sure wasn't any WVU fuzzball players. Nope. It was UMn brainiacs, that invented the super fast computers, then the internet, then the processors to make it work, then they helped develop Google, the url, email, etc..

So you can thank them anytime, I'll pass it on when I see them.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was a huge Jerry Kill fan, brick by brick, he truly was building UMn into something special. Too bad his health issues got in the way, but then again, had they not, we wouldn't ever of gotten ahold of PJ Fleck. He'd probably be coaching at Nebraska right now if Kill was still kicking tail at UMn. Although I suspect had Kill not suffered from those health problems, he might have gotten us to 11 wins this season as well. Just with different players. He was a slower builder, Fleck is moving much faster.

Personally I think Kill is the better coach but I do admit fleck isn’t bad. Hell I wouldn’t be against you guys winning the B1G. I imagine we’d be seeing more of you then.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the whole team has been breaking academic records since Fleck came on board. But you stick with your neanderthals. Seems going that route worked well for MSU, eh?

And who do you think developed the technology for you to even be able to get online and have discussions about sports? Sure wasn't any WVU fuzzball players. Nope. It was UMn brainiacs, that invented the super fast computers, then the internet, then the processors to make it work, then they helped develop Google, the url, email, etc..

So you can thank them anytime, I'll pass it on when I see them.

1) no one gives two shits a bout academics on this board.

2) no one gives a shit who invented the internet( it wasnt only MinnyU folk)

3) you tried to compare college athletes to students on academic scholarship and make some sick burn.

Seriously, never leave. You are a gem