• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hornibrook entering the Portal?

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Briles bringing some offense with him or will he be using Taggert's? If it is heavy Briles, I don't see Hornibrook as plugging in very well to a Briles offense. But, I've been wrong before.

The other thing is I can't think of one offense that will work for very long without an offensive line....and I believe FSU has been awful at that position.

Briles is bringing his offense with him.We're already into spring practice and they say the players like what we're doing.
(But that's our SID reporting so that can be taken with a grain of salt).

We have been awful on the offensive line, but we've brought in the OL coach from Houston. If nothing else, he's use to
developing linemen for a similar offense as Briles runs. That has to mean something. You can't pull square pegs itno
round holes. You've got to develop what you are going to run.

If they just work on the footwork of our OL and their strength, I'd be happy. Especially their feet. They just didn't move
their feet last year.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU?

Does this mean sexual misconduct charges are pretty much inevitable?

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Briles is bringing his offense with him.We're already into spring practice and they say the players like what we're doing.
(But that's our SID reporting so that can be taken with a grain of salt).

We have been awful on the offensive line, but we've brought in the OL coach from Houston. If nothing else, he's use to
developing linemen for a similar offense as Briles runs. That has to mean something. You can't pull square pegs itno
round holes. You've got to develop what you are going to run.

If they just work on the footwork of our OL and their strength, I'd be happy. Especially their feet. They just didn't move
their feet last year.
One of the misconceptions about the Briles offense was their oline. The QBs and WRs got so much hype their oline was often overlooked. They actually had some pretty good olinemen at Baylor. Several IIRC.