• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hoop Week 7 Top 25 Discussion Thread

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't you? Sure reads that way.

Hate that we would turn into TEAM SECers.

Where did I do that? Because I said Minnesota is better than Wazzou? Because I think ND is more talented than Utah? ND isn't even in the B1G.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're trying to prop up every B1G team instead of just letting your record speak for itself. I sort of get it. It's frustrating when SEC teams drop 1-2 spots after a loss and others tumble 10 or more but I just hate the thought of us all turning into conference fans instead of fans of a team. It's too late for the South.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not true at all. If the refs hadn't fucked them so badly, they would've had an easy, straight on FG that would've given them the win. Like I said, easy.

I never said ND was good. I've already still said they're disappointing this year. However, as I said, I still think they're better than Utah.

oh fucking let it go!!! Their fucking kicker sucks ass!!! He just missed ANOTHER 31 yarder!!!

They never should have been in fg range except the B1G crew fucked arizona state on duckworths bullshit reception!

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not true at all. If the refs hadn't fucked them so badly, they would've had an easy, straight on FG that would've given them the win. Like I said, easy.

I never said ND was good. I've already still said they're disappointing this year. However, as I said, I still think they're better than Utah.

Yeah the refs fucked them over, that is besides the point in your statement. You said they could have easily beaten them. Obviously if they need a last second FG to beat them it was anything but an easy game.

You said ND was extremely talented, after you said they sucked, now you say they arent good. Christ man what is it? There is nothing to suggest ND is better than Utah IMO. Utah has the best win, played a tougher schedule, and has better losses. I guess anything to try and make the B1G look better in your eyes.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're trying to prop up every B1G team instead of just letting your record speak for itself. I sort of get it. It's frustrating when SEC teams drop 1-2 spots after a loss and others tumble 10 or more but I just hate the thought of us all turning into conference fans instead of fans of a team. It's too late for the South.

not for all of us. Fuck that team conference bullshit. Don't count me in.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True dat. SEC teams don't drop when they lose. Maybe a couple spots, that's it. Pair that with Stanford who just dropped 8-9 spots after 1 close loss to a good team. While teams like aggies and S. Carolina barely go anywhere. S. Carolina is still ranked #11 (ahead of 5 undefeated teams) after 4 straight weeks of losing to Georgia, and then barely beating Vandy, UCF, and UK. Those 4 straight weeks got them top 11. Where as Stanford is now 13.

Everyone in the world see the bias in these polls except for the conference (ya know who) homers.

Btw - I have no problem with big drops after a loss. No problem whatsoever. I just wish it was consistent with all teams.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I should have clarified too late for TEAM SEC

SEC teams dislike each other quite a bit.

It's everyone else attacking the general "SEC" that brings members from other schools out.

There is certainly no "Team SEC" on the Alabama blogs I visit. Far from it. But some of you treat the entire conference as one then get surprised when people from individual teams defend the false things that get said.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh fucking let it go!!! Their fucking kicker sucks ass!!! He just missed ANOTHER 31 yarder!!!

They never should have been in fg range except the B1G crew fucked arizona state on duckworths bullshit reception!

You mean the reception that he was inbounds on?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I forgot to turn my sarcasm font on. That was actually suppose to be a compliment in that I was surprised that you didn't have alabama first and you're an alabama fan. I saw nothing wrong with it the poll at all, honestly.
:suds:

People got their panties in a bunch the week before.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It'd be nice to let our record speak for itself. When you have idiots saying OSU somehow isn't even a top 10 team or is the worst unbeaten team based only on the rest of the conference and not the actual talent/coaching on the team, this is where we leave ourselves. :noidea:

Yeah the refs fucked them over, that is besides the point in your statement. You said they could have easily beaten them. Obviously if they need a last second FG to beat them it was anything but an easy game.

You said ND was extremely talented, after you said they sucked, now you say they arent good. Christ man what is it? There is nothing to suggest ND is better than Utah IMO. Utah has the best win, played a tougher schedule, and has better losses. I guess anything to try and make the B1G look better in your eyes.

The scenario was this: kick a straight on short FG and you win. Sounds easy. Hell I made longer kicks than that in middle school.

ND is extremely talented, however this year they are inconsistent because Golsen got suspended. As I said though, they still have a lot of talent, which means you're going to get some bad performances and some really good ones.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'd be nice to let our record speak for itself. When you have idiots saying OSU somehow isn't even a top 10 team or is the worst unbeaten team based only on the rest of the conference and not the actual talent/coaching on the team, this is where we leave ourselves. :noidea:

The scenario was this: kick a straight on short FG and you win. Sounds easy. Hell I made longer kicks than that in middle school.

ND is extremely talented, however this year they are inconsistent because Golsen got suspended. As I said though, they still have a lot of talent, which means you're going to get some bad performances and some really good ones.

Yes, the kick is easy, although the Wisconsin kicker has already missed 2 from that range. But that was anything but an easy game. That is all I'm saying. The fact that you can't even acknowledge that is funny.

And no ND is not inconsistent, believe me I've watched every game beginning to end. The defense is terrible this year an( the offense has trouble running the ball, unlike last year. Tommy Rees best game of the year(outside the temple game) we lost bc the defense sucked.

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha right.. the reception that the Pac12 crew called inbounds on the field, and the B1G crew confirmed on the replay. Right. The only missed call on that play was the DB grabbing his facemask.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the kick is easy, although the Wisconsin kicker has already missed 2 from that range. But that was anything but an easy game. That is all I'm saying. The fact that you can't even acknowledge that is funny.

And no ND is not inconsistent, believe me I've watched every game beginning to end. The defense is terrible this year an( the offense has trouble running the ball, unlike last year. Tommy Rees best game of the year(outside the temple game) we lost bc the defense sucked.

I think we're both on 2 different wavelengths. I never said the game was easy, but getting the W at the end would've been had they not been screwed.

As far as ND goes, whatever. They have more talent than Utah does, plain and simple. Whatever their issues are, well, it is what it is. I don't even know what the root of this discussion even was at this point, so I'll go ahead and just end it.