• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hell in a Cell

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ending with Taker getting carried away to me shows how piss poor the writing staff is and has been since I started watching again. Shit like that needed to happen when Taker was still undefeated at WM and they decided they wanted Bray to break the streak, not Lesnar. Make the streak ending matter instead Taker wanting it to end so have the first guy that says ok to do it.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ending with Taker getting carried away to me shows how piss poor the writing staff is and has been since I started watching again. Shit like that needed to happen when Taker was still undefeated at WM and they decided they wanted Bray to break the streak, not Lesnar. Make the streak ending matter instead Taker wanting it to end so have the first guy that says ok to do it.
BOOM.

Bray Wyatt should have ended the streak as he is the new face of fear going forward...

Does this mean we are going to see Bray vs Taker II at WM32? Stupid if so. Bray fought Taker last year at WM and it was one of the worst hyped mania matches, when it should have been about ending the streak. What does a rematch between these two do? So Bray wins? Gives Taker his 2nd loss at Mania and Taker retires?

Or Taker wins, giving Bray Wyatt yet another loss, and retires going out on top with 1 pointless loss on his WM record.

Ending The streak, although extremely shocking, and intriguing for the short term, has absolutely ruined it long term. It didn't really do anything looking back at it. Did it give Brock heat? Sure, but Brock with Heyman could get heat anywhere anytime.

If you're going to end the streak, you end it WM32 Bray vs Taker. Taker retires.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly my opinion, streaks ending are suppose to mean something and to me it seemed like it really meant nothing. The rematch was lame, HTC actually wasn't bad but what was the point of it being the final match if post fight was more intriguing than the actual match.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The streak ending will pay off when somebody beats Brock Lesnar. Someone finally beating the man who ended the streak will have a ton more effect than if Bray did it because Bray doesn't mean much.

What good would having Bray end the streak do if he wasn't going to be the top top guy in WWE? All you did was make another Jericho who's biggest accomplishment was beating Rock and Stone Cold in the same night to become Undisputed Champion, great to talk about and bring up as a heel but Jericho was never a huge megastar and beating the streak wouldn't have done that for Bray so it would've helped Bray a little but not enough to make him a top guy.

If someone like Reigns can beat Lesnar clean it will solidify him as a top guy because he not only A, just beat Brock Lesnar, but B, defeated the man who beat the Undertaker at WM and that means a hell of a lot to fans.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I read one of the rumors that the reason they had wyatt carry off Taker was to have a survivior series match with undertaker captaining a team that is suggested to have demon kane against the wyatts. They mentioned Reigns and Ambrose but I highly doubt that. I think this move would be to finally separate Reigns and wyatt. Reigns is supposed to be #1 contender anyway, pretty sure that match is at survivor series.

Talk about ruining the takers legacy by having him jobbing for the wyatts.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The streak ending will pay off when somebody beats Brock Lesnar. Someone finally beating the man who ended the streak will have a ton more effect than if Bray did it because Bray doesn't mean much.

What good would having Bray end the streak do if he wasn't going to be the top top guy in WWE? All you did was make another Jericho who's biggest accomplishment was beating Rock and Stone Cold in the same night to become Undisputed Champion, great to talk about and bring up as a heel but Jericho was never a huge megastar and beating the streak wouldn't have done that for Bray so it would've helped Bray a little but not enough to make him a top guy.

If someone like Reigns can beat Lesnar clean it will solidify him as a top guy because he not only A, just beat Brock Lesnar, but B, defeated the man who beat the Undertaker at WM and that means a hell of a lot to fans.

Why would the streak ending have to be a top guy? Throughout his entire career when was the Undertaker the top guy? Just my personal opinion it should've ended to see guy who is going to take his place which I think they have set Wyatt up to do.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a cool article that Sting wrote that said it is an unwritten rule that the final match should only have the purpose of putting someone over. He said he lost at wrestlemania to show that HHH was the top dog of all time which is good for business. He followed that by losing to Rollins to put him as the worst heel currently wrestling.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a cool article that Sting wrote that said it is an unwritten rule that the final match should only have the purpose of putting someone over. He said he lost at wrestlemania to show that HHH was the top dog of all time which is good for business. He followed that by losing to Rollins to put him as the worst heel currently wrestling.
The worst heel currently wrestling? Please explain. Cause I'm pretty sure he's far from the worst heel currently wrestling. You're just a hater and it's quite ridiculous the lengths that you go to to discredit Rollins in everything he does.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst heel currently wrestling? Please explain. Cause I'm pretty sure he's far from the worst heel currently wrestling. You're just a hater and it's quite ridiculous the lengths that you go to to discredit Rollins in everything he does.
worst, biggest, baddest, worst as in the highest compliment for heel.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still think the whole Sting storyline was so poorly done with the whole WCW crap, he went somewhere else and pretty well known it wasn't because he was a loyalist

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting had a guaranteed contract from Turner. He stayed out until the last check cleared. He was not the only WCW guy that stayed out getting paid, and apparently, it was more money that WWE might have offered him to come in when he would have been really hot.