• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hell in a Cell

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting-Cena
Brock-Taker
Rock-HHH
Rollins-Reigns

Cena/Taker
Rock/HHH or if she is allowed Rock/Rousey vs. HHH/Steph
Rollins/Reigns/Ambrose
Owens/Zayne
Wyatt/Balor
Charlotte/Lynch/Paige

There are 6 matches IMO that make the most sense and should happen. Obviously Lesner vs someone though I'm not sure who. Austin would be the best if he could do it, but i don't know if he can.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's probably a long shot but James Storm is free to challenge Cena for the US title and he did just work NXT a few week ago.

A good option for the US Open Challenge would be Samoa Joe. Not only have Joe win it, but brutally injure Cena (since he's supposedly taking time off anyway). That way, Joe is instantly over and you automatically have a built in feud when Cena returns.

The only downside is you'd have a heel (Joe) as the US champ and a heel (Owens) as the IC champ basically having the same dynamic. It's not that big of a deal but given how lazy WWE is with its writing a lot, you'd likely be left with the same type of storyline playing out with both titles and that would get dull fast. So it was just be easier to have a face hold one title (US) while a heel holds the other (IC).

Those are 2 of the opitions I've read about. I've seen 4.

And one is a HUGE Return

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are 2 of the opitions I've read about. I've seen 4.

And one is a HUGE Return

I don't think it would be Joe since he just turned heel in NXT and will likely feud with Balor. As for DB if he returns the crowd will love it especially if he wins.

Oh and James Storm tweeted out this pic, it could be something or he could be trolling us;

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DEL RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if tonight is the night Sheamus cashes in. He was on the preshow, so he'll have plenty of rest.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DEL RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Really? Wow. That's shocking. Last I saw that guy was blowing off Indy dates because he was too strung out on booze and/or drugs

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I like Roman and Wyatt matches. It feels like The Rock vs HHH in early 98.. even thought it's the mid card now you know they'll eventually be top tier stars. Both great athletes and the matches are physical

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome match

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a really good show so far. Del Rio was a great chioce, though I thought they would plant more seeds of a Cena injury. Reigns/Wyatt was an awesome match. Reigns has really grown as a superstar over the last year. New Day Rocks!!!! I hope Kane wins or Sheamus cashes in. I think it makes much more sense going forward.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rollins/Kane was really a completely pointless and useless match on an otherwise good show.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are telling me Kane, Reigns, Cena, no one would come out to help Taker?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still stunned Del Rio is back. He's spent the better part of his time away essentially trashing WWE and also saying how he loved working less dates and being able to still make good money as a top Indy draw.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still stunned Del Rio is back. He's spent the better part of his time away essentially trashing WWE and also saying how he loved working less dates and being able to still make good money as a top Indy draw.

Same. There has been talks for a couple of weeks but i thought nothing would come about. Guess I was wrong

4/5 for the Show. Didn't like the end or the Rollins/Kane match.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are telling me Kane, Reigns, Cena, no one would come out to help Taker?

Couple things I thought about.

First off, whoever did go to the ring would end up the next in the 6 month feud with Wyatt. I dont know what wrestler wants to do that after Reigns has been stuck there so long.

Second, there was talk that Taker wanted to wrestle more. This could actually be a move to join the Wyatt Family. I know it sounds stupid, but kids get beat into gangs, they could easily play a visit to Sister Abigail. It might have been what Vince demanded to let Taker wrestle more.

Other case is Taker is off into the sunset, and Wyatt can be either blamed or take credit for burying him where he never returns, until his hall of fame speech.....

Ultimately it was not bad, spent the day working and then cutting some trees, so I fell asleep during the tag match and part of the divas title that I thought was a supposed to be a three way. Brock sure bleeds easy, still must be on blood thinners from the medical problems. Rollins is a waste as I have been saying. Kanes wig was not even on straight. Just wondering if RAW gets an infusion with a new GM from the Angle angle or some other ex wrestler or they go back to the podium. Now that Del Rio is back who knows, maybe whiney excuse me will run the thing again.

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, Mexican Sheamus is back. Color me bored already. I cannot see why anyone would cheer for ADR. He is soooooooooo boring.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be awesome if Taker joined the Wyatt Family. So much potential there. Feuding with them in comparison would be boring.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be awesome if Taker joined the Wyatt Family. So much potential there. Feuding with them in comparison would be boring.
If he joined/led them, it would 've a way to give him an active role for a couple of years while only wrestling a few times. Let them destroy everyone for a while, then turn Rollins face and have the Shield/Wyatts feud

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple things I thought about.

First off, whoever did go to the ring would end up the next in the 6 month feud with Wyatt. I dont know what wrestler wants to do that after Reigns has been stuck there so long.

Second, there was talk that Taker wanted to wrestle more. This could actually be a move to join the Wyatt Family. I know it sounds stupid, but kids get beat into gangs, they could easily play a visit to Sister Abigail. It might have been what Vince demanded to let Taker wrestle more.

Other case is Taker is off into the sunset, and Wyatt can be either blamed or take credit for burying him where he never returns, until his hall of fame speech.....

Ultimately it was not bad, spent the day working and then cutting some trees, so I fell asleep during the tag match and part of the divas title that I thought was a supposed to be a three way. Brock sure bleeds easy, still must be on blood thinners from the medical problems. Rollins is a waste as I have been saying. Kanes wig was not even on straight. Just wondering if RAW gets an infusion with a new GM from the Angle angle or some other ex wrestler or they go back to the podium. Now that Del Rio is back who knows, maybe whiney excuse me will run the thing again.
Rollins looked great the entire fucking match and you're still bitching about him. Unbelievable.

The end of the show last night is more than likely going to lead into a Team Taker vs Team Wyatt for Survivor Series. I can't see any other scenario. It's too late in Taker's career to put him into the Wyatts, not to mention he wouldn't even be on tv reguarly enough to be considered a threat for them.