• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hell in a Cell

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they deemed it as the rematch too big for wrestlemania, now III is just big enough for hell in the cell.

There are rumors that Cena is taking time off of wrestling to do a reality show. I really dont know if its true or not, or honestly, what part of Cenas life that is not travelling to wrestling matches is interesting enough for a show, but if its true, we might see the US title dropped to Ziggler as a booby prize for losing Lana. Maybe Cena wants a piece of that extra cash that Lesnar got to work in October.

Apparently Ambrose and Orton are facing Harper and Stowman in a pre fight match, while Bray and Reigns are on the main card. I really do not know what else the WWE has going for them right now, but with Reigns supposedly getting a push for the WHC belt again, it might end this feud.

Sounds like Owens vs Ryback for an IC title retain.

New day vs dudleys. I guess there will be tables under the ring inside the cage. Really do not know why they would need to have tables under the ring for matches that are all going to be in a cage, but we figure they will be there and horn boy will probably go thru one.

Seth vs kane better be the runner up match to Lesnar taker. no way should Rollins be able to escape with the title, but odds are he will. Is it time to get creative with Sheamus pinning Seth on the stretcher or do we just need that briefcase gone ASAP. Over under is 4 times Rollins climbs the cage trying to escape when we all know he cannot since there is a top on it.

Lesnar, Taker. Yeah, hell in a cell has a ring to it, but not for two beasts that are not running away from anyone. I highly doubt we will see any top of the cage antics from these two which is maybe why it wont headline.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they deemed it as the rematch too big for wrestlemania, now III is just big enough for hell in the cell.

There are rumors that Cena is taking time off of wrestling to do a reality show. I really dont know if its true or not, or honestly, what part of Cenas life that is not travelling to wrestling matches is interesting enough for a show, but if its true, we might see the US title dropped to Ziggler as a booby prize for losing Lana. Maybe Cena wants a piece of that extra cash that Lesnar got to work in October.

Apparently Ambrose and Orton are facing Harper and Stowman in a pre fight match, while Bray and Reigns are on the main card. I really do not know what else the WWE has going for them right now, but with Reigns supposedly getting a push for the WHC belt again, it might end this feud.

New day vs dudleys. I guess there will be tables under the ring inside the cage. Really do not know why they would need to have tables under the ring for matches that are all going to be in a cage, but we figure they will be there and horn boy will probably go thru one.

Seth vs kane better be the runner up match to Lesnar taker. no way should Rollins be able to escape with the title, but odds are he will. Is it time to get creative with Sheamus pinning Seth on the stretcher or do we just need that briefcase gone ASAP. Over under is 4 times Rollins climbs the cage trying to escape when we all know he cannot since there is a top on it.

Lesnar, Taker. Yeah, hell in a cell has a ring to it, but not for two beasts that are not running away from anyone. I highly doubt we will see any top of the cage antics from these two which is maybe why it wont headline.
Like him or not, if I'm Cena, there's no way I'm letting a 20 dates a year Lesnar make anywhere close to what he makes for putting in 300 days a year for the last 10 years

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena is taking about 2 months off after HIAC from what I have read. I'm fairly curious what type of story they will write him out on.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you've missed something here...the only 2 matches that are going to be INSIDE Hell in a Cell are Reigns/Wyatt and Taker/Brock. Every other match is a normal match until or IF they add a stipulation to them.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you've missed something here...the only 2 matches that are going to be INSIDE Hell in a Cell are Reigns/Wyatt and Taker/Brock. Every other match is a normal match until or IF they add a stipulation to them.

Yeah, wishful thinking on my part I guess. After Rollins runs away a few times, maybe corporate kane will show up on the big screen and tell them to drop that cage.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena is taking about 2 months off after HIAC from what I have read. I'm fairly curious what type of story they will write him out on.
Someone will come out and destroy him, which will set up the road to WM revenge tour....my vote would go to Bray Wyatt. They botched the whole Wyatt taking Cena to the dark side angle. They could revisit it, after having Wyatt take Cena out. The other possibility would be having Cena come out at HITC and say he is the #1 contender, and having an angle where someone takes him out and when he finally comes back around the first of the year, the push comes for him to tie Flair at WM

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone will come out and destroy him, which will set up the road to WM revenge tour....my vote would go to Bray Wyatt. They botched the whole Wyatt taking Cena to the dark side angle. They could revisit it, after having Wyatt take Cena out. The other possibility would be having Cena come out at HITC and say he is the #1 contender, and having an angle where someone takes him out and when he finally comes back around the first of the year, the push comes for him to tie Flair at WM

I've heard rumors of a Cena/Rock 3 at Mania too, so possibly the Rock could take him out.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its gonna be tough for a guy that kept wrestling with a broken nose, then fell on the back of his neck at the house show against Owens. Probably go with that torn tricep again. We might see Rusev attack Ziggler and end up putting Cena out too.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything I've read says Rollins/HHH and Rock/Cena, but it's way to early to really know.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't care about Rock/Cena III at all. Rock/HHH could be good.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of now, The Rock is not one of the wrestlers in the mix to square off against Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 32. This is because The Rock is still penciled in as the opponent for Triple H; according to Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer.

After Ronda Rousey’s appearanceicon1.png at WrestleMania 31 the hope within WWE was that they would be able to do two singles matches: Triple H vs The Rock and Ronda Rousey vs Stephanie McMahon. There was talk that they could turn both matches in to a mixed tag match as well. If the UFC wouldn’t let Rousey wrestle in any kind of match she could be in the corner of The Rock and Stephanie could be in Triple H’s corner.

It is now known that Rousey will not be at WrestleMania 32 due to a movie commitment. The plan going forward is still for The Rock to face off against Triple H, at least as of last week.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HHH/Rollins makes a ton more sense than HHH/Rock...but alright then WWE.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's probably a long shot but James Storm is free to challenge Cena for the US title and he did just work NXT a few week ago.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good option for the US Open Challenge would be Samoa Joe. Not only have Joe win it, but brutally injure Cena (since he's supposedly taking time off anyway). That way, Joe is instantly over and you automatically have a built in feud when Cena returns.

The only downside is you'd have a heel (Joe) as the US champ and a heel (Owens) as the IC champ basically having the same dynamic. It's not that big of a deal but given how lazy WWE is with its writing a lot, you'd likely be left with the same type of storyline playing out with both titles and that would get dull fast. So it was just be easier to have a face hold one title (US) while a heel holds the other (IC).

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good option for the US Open Challenge would be Samoa Joe. Not only have Joe win it, but brutally injure Cena (since he's supposedly taking time off anyway). That way, Joe is instantly over and you automatically have a built in feud when Cena returns.

The only downside is you'd have a heel (Joe) as the US champ and a heel (Owens) as the IC champ basically having the same dynamic. It's not that big of a deal but given how lazy WWE is with its writing a lot, you'd likely be left with the same type of storyline playing out with both titles and that would get dull fast. So it was just be easier to have a face hold one title (US) while a heel holds the other (IC).
Joe turned heel yesterday at the latest NXT tapings so it kinda fits.