• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hawks at Sharks GDT

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fantastic tape to tape breakout pass to set that up for Chicago

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Misshandle the puck and lose your 2 on 0 opportunity and they turn around and score. That's a hell of an effort by the Hawks to turn that around.

that was a seriously weak effort by Marleau on that turnover. He's supposed to be one of the fastest guys in the league.
that should have been a 2 on 0 every single time

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryan Murray is chuckling from his sofa right now.

I miss Milan but Cheechoo isn't exactly tearing it up. Unless that second is worth a sinister laugh I doubt he feels that great about the trade.

The lack of cap room for the next several years could be concerning. Worst part about that trade. Guys like Malhotra won't sign on the cheap to help your depth every year.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryan Murray is chuckling from his sofa right now.

He's on his couch because his team has been playing golf for two weeks.

He's not laughing about anything. And if he is, he needs to shut the fuck up and call Volchenkov's agent.

In fact, WHATEVER he's doing, he needs to stop and CALL VOLCHENKOV'S AGENT...

I'm glad you Sharks fans have a scapegoat. If you need tips on how to blame Heatley for everything from Back Hair to Global warming, call the Ottawa Citizen.

Where's that thread asking if a goalie really makes that much of a difference? Niemi is playing on the razor's edge. Not to excuse the Shark's mistakes, but Niemi is in their head. And they are pressing.

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I miss Milan but Cheechoo isn't exactly tearing it up. Unless that second is worth a sinister laugh I doubt he feels that great about the trade.

The lack of cap room for the next several years could be concerning. Worst part about that trade. Guys like Malhotra won't sign on the cheap to help your depth every year.

I love Michalek, I've gotta be honest. :D

I truly believe he would have put up 30 goals this year if he wasn't injured so much but I guess that's part of the problem with Milan. Still, the guy is a more complete player then Heatley is. I think you'd agree with that.

Heatley's game just doesn't fit the playoffs. He pretty much floats around trying to find open areas but the problem with that is it puts a lot of pressure on your linemates. He's at his best when he's around the puck and into the game plus he's a very underrated passer. I don't know why he feels the needs to go into this mode where he needs to be set up by people all the time.

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's on his couch because his team has been playing golf for two weeks.

He's not laughing about anything. And if he is, he needs to shut the fuck up and call Volchenkov's agent.

In fact, WHATEVER he's doing, he needs to stop and CALL VOLCHENKOV'S AGENT...

I'm glad you Sharks fans have a scapegoat. If you need tips on how to blame Heatley for everything from Back Hair to Global warming, call the Ottawa Citizen.

Where's that thread asking if a goalie really makes that much of a difference? Niemi is playing on the razor's edge. Not to excuse the Shark's mistakes, but Niemi is in their head. And they are pressing.

Did you see that Murray began preliminary talks with Cullen? Looks like Matty Cullen is going to sticking around while A-Train is going to go out the door...

I started up a thread earlier actually.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see that Murray began preliminary talks with Cullen? Looks like Matty Cullen is going to sticking around while A-Train is going to go out the door...

I started up a thread earlier actually.

Yeah, I just saw it.

I am sharpening my harpoon as I type.

whitesoxsweep

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Nabokov keeps letting these weak goals in, Chicago is going to moonwalk into the Cup finals. He seriously has the mental toughness of a cowardly 7 year old in the playoffs.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Michalek, I've gotta be honest. :D

I truly believe he would have put up 30 goals this year if he wasn't injured so much but I guess that's part of the problem with Milan. Still, the guy is a more complete player then Heatley is. I think you'd agree with that.

Heatley's game just doesn't fit the playoffs. He pretty much floats around trying to find open areas but the problem with that is it puts a lot of pressure on your linemates. He's at his best when he's around the puck and into the game plus he's a very underrated passer. I don't know why he feels the needs to go into this mode where he needs to be set up by people all the time.

Yeah Michalek can play some D and has much more grit than Danny. He is a liitle injury prone and he can be streaky but he is a solid player.

Also 43 I don't blame Heatley for everything but if you are going to command over 7 mil in cap space you have to pull your weight in the post season. If Jumbo Jim doesn't get a pass from Sharks fans Heatley sure as hell isn't going to get one either.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
what the fuck was nabakov doing on THAT goal?

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharks are frustrated and falling apart... if they can't pull this game out I don't think they have a chance in this series. Big PK.

LET'S GO SHARKS!!!

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank god this is nabokov's last year in his contract.. dont see how he is staying if SJ loses this series

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aaaand the Hawks are in Nabby's head.

Ouch.