• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has Anyone Noticed That Scott Frost and Jeremy Pruitt Have Similar Records

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deep thoughts by Wild Turkey.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My heart hurts for Frost. He went from having it all, and he's a really good coach, to now stuck in college football purgatory. I wouldn't be surprised if in a year, or two, he leaves on his own. No doubt he went to Nebraska with good intentions, but I think he see's now that Nebraska ain't the Nebraska of the 90's and getting Nebraska back to the Nebraska of the 90's just isn't going to happen.

Very well could leave Nebraska and go to USF after Strong gets fired. I'd say also a shot at FSU, but I don't think another Power 5 school will give him a shot after his perceived overall record at Nebraska at the end of it. Many AD's may think he needs to reinvent himself at the G5 level again first. But make no mistake about it, that guy if he has the resources can win big.

Meanwhile for Pruitt, that's a guy who wont leave on his own. I think Tennessee fires him after this season. Possibly a game or two before the season is over so Fulmer can announce himself as interim head coach.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My heart hurts for Frost. He went from having it all, and he's a really good coach, to now stuck in college football purgatory. I wouldn't be surprised if in a year, or two, he leaves on his own. No doubt he went to Nebraska with good intentions, but I think he see's now that Nebraska ain't the Nebraska of the 90's and getting Nebraska back to the Nebraska of the 90's just isn't going to happen.

Very well could leave Nebraska and go to USF after Strong gets fired. I'd say also a shot at FSU, but I don't think another Power 5 school will give him a shot after his perceived overall record at Nebraska at the end of it. Many AD's may think he needs to reinvent himself at the G5 level again first. But make no mistake about it, that guy if he has the resources can win big.

Meanwhile for Pruitt, that's a guy who wont leave on his own. I think Tennessee fires him after this season. Possibly a game or two before the season is over so Fulmer can announce himself as interim head coach.
Retarded thoughts by OD.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frost will be fine. He does have a proven track record as a HC.

Pruitt does not, and unless he rights the ship quickly his tenure in K’ville will be a short one.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need some Husker input.

Is Frost the football Jesus we were led to believe?

HuskerNGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are still struggling on the lines. It takes more time there than any other position to rebuild. 'skers havent been able to run the ball as they would have liked bc line isnt getting push. Defense is improved at stopping it up the middle. Still figuring it out on the edges. They still have everything in front of them. Can still win the west..... even if the band wagon is much lighter

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's some derp to digest. LOL

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need some Husker input.

Is Frost the football Jesus we were led to believe?

All I know is he gets at least as long as Harbaugh (I mean Pelini) did.

Frost is not leaving Nebraska on his own. He'll be fine. He's simply got a culture to change. It all starts up-front on the O and D lines.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are still struggling on the lines. It takes more time there than any other position to rebuild. 'skers havent been able to run the ball as they would have liked bc line isnt getting push. Defense is improved at stopping it up the middle. Still figuring it out on the edges. They still have everything in front of them. Can still win the west..... even if the band wagon is much lighter

Only because the Huskers have an easier schedule.

Wiscy will pound Nebraska IMO.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm laughing at anyone who thinks Nebraska wins the Big Ten West. LOL!

They just lost to a bottom feeder of the PAC-12 and I don't think Nebraska asked Wisconsin for permission to have such thoughts.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm laughing at anyone who thinks Nebraska wins the Big Ten West. LOL!

They just lost to a bottom feeder of the PAC-12 and I don't think Nebraska asked Wisconsin for permission to have such thoughts.

You're a narrow minded tool to not take schedules into consideration when talking about winning divisions.

Nebraska could lose big to both Ohio St and Wisconsin and still win the West.

Wisconsin has Michigan, Michigan St, and Ohio St out of the East. They've got Iowa in the West.

Right or wrong, opposing division losses count towards your division.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa's got Michigan and Penn St out of the East.

Seemingly just Wisconsin in the West.

However, Iowa had to beat Nebraska with a walk-off FG in Iowa City last season.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly a game or two before the season is over so Fulmer can announce himself as interim head coach.

If this could happen before Oct 19th I would consider it an early Christmas present of the Xbox when you're 10 variety.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a narrow minded tool to not take schedules into consideration when talking about winning divisions.

Nebraska could lose big to both Ohio St and Wisconsin and still win the West.

Wisconsin has Michigan, Michigan St, and Ohio St out of the East. They've got Iowa in the West.

Right or wrong, opposing division losses count towards your division.
That’s not a very strong endorsement for the B1G West.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we please join the B1G? We’ll bring UW, Cal and UCLA with us.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we please join the B1G? We’ll bring UW, Cal and UCLA with us.
Oh yeah everyone is going to be lining up to bring in liberal hotbeds like Seattle and Berkeley. I can only imagine what that group of retards would suggest at conference meetings.

- Safe place zones in all stadiums
- Mandatory LBGTQIA representation on cheer squads
- Homeless shelters to built within all stadiums
- Teams have to purchase carbon credits before traveling
- Head Coaches must now be called "Team Mentors" because the work head is micro-aggressive
- No prayers to be said anywhere on campuses unless they are non-Christian
- Illegal immigrants must have representation on all teams

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both coaches took over 4-8 teams, too.

The Nebraska Oline is all Mike Riley recruits, taught by the great Cavanaugh, a Mike Riley asst coach.

The only one that is a Frost handpick to start is Cameron Jurgens, a redshirt freshman who never played center before in his life. Jurgens committed when Riley was the head coach, but would have committed if I was the head coach as he is a Nebraskan.

Dedrick Mills is the JUCO RB that can't run because the Oline can't block. Nebraska only success is to use speed to get outside, Washington has that speed. Mills is a hammer that needs to run between the tackles, and he has to do it without blocking.

Frost has a win this season at home.
Frost has not lost a game at home this season.(yet) Tennessee is 0-2 at home.
Tennessee's first road game will be at FLORIDA.

Tennessee was smart, they scheduled FCS Chattanooga Choo Choos(aka MOCS) this week. Give credit to the AD for that.

Nebraska still has a chance to salvage the season with NIU, Illinois, Northwestern, Minnesota, and Indiana in the next six games.

Tennessee gets Florida, Georgia, Alabama in their next five games.

Pruitt will be fired first.
Frost is not leaving Nebraska.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah everyone is going to be lining up to bring in liberal hotbeds like Seattle and Berkeley. I can only imagine what that group of retards would suggest at conference meetings.

- Safe place zones in all stadiums
- Mandatory LBGTQIA representation on cheer squads
- Homeless shelters to built within all stadiums
- Teams have to purchase carbon credits before traveling
- Head Coaches must now be called "Team Mentors" because the work head is micro-aggressive
- No prayers to be said anywhere on campuses unless they are non-Christian
- Illegal immigrants must have representation on all teams

Many of these things that you listed aren’t bad things and a few contradictions as well.