• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has Anyone Noticed That Scott Frost and Jeremy Pruitt Have Similar Records

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC was tops in baseball too.
SEC and ACC own college baseball now and have for a decade. A team from another conference will make a run here and there because of a pitcher but for the most part it's down to two conferences for the time being.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see more hope for the Big 12, tbh. Ya got Texas and Oky. Power programs in all 3 sports with a couple off years now and again in a given sport.

You could have had both in the Pac. But something as stupid as television money blew it all up. Prestige and success are so much more important than TV money. The difference in TV money for all the conference is negligible to total budget. And I'm not saying Texas didn't contribute largely to the failure, but they also couldn't invite themselves or negotiate by themselves to work it out. Destroying the Big 12 and increasing our travel significantly requires negotiation and give and take from both sides. Larry Scott said our way or GFY and here we are. Then he doubled down and told OU GFY too when they still showed interest. :noidea:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at it this way, in each conference how many schools went to all of the following in the same year in each conference...
A) Bowl Game
B) March Madness tourney
C) CWS

I don’t think the PAC had any.
I imagine all the other conferences had at least 3 or 4 if not more in B1G and SEC.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to think the Big 12 would fold and Texas + OU would go PAC with a few other teams but damn the PAC has shit the bed.

The Big 12 members should wake up in the morning and give thanks for Okkahoma because they have carried the whole conference for the past 3 years or you might have been done.

Fuck OU :D

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Big 12 needs to start making a plan to get AZ ASU CU and Utah.
Why?

UCF and Cincinnati make more sense from a recruiting standpoint. They take all the stud recruits from AZ anyway.

The PAC is fucked because blue collar families that produce the best football players are getting the fuck out. Wise up or wake up and be a non P5 territory.

Cali recruits aren't what they used to be. They've either moved, pushing drugs or pansy liberals.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could have had both in the Pac. But something as stupid as television money blew it all up. Prestige and success are so much more important than TV money. The difference in TV money for all the conference is negligible to total budget. And I'm not saying Texas didn't contribute largely to the failure, but they also couldn't invite themselves or negotiate by themselves to work it out. Destroying the Big 12 and increasing our travel significantly requires negotiation and give and take from both sides. Larry Scott said our way or GFY and here we are. Then he doubled down and told OU GFY too when they still showed interest. :noidea:
And there is the problem. Larry Scott.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at it this way, in each conference how many schools went to all of the following in the same year in each conference...
A) Bowl Game
B) March Madness tourney
C) CWS

I imagine all the other conferences had at least 3 or 4 if not more in B1G and SEC.
Present

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why?

UCF and Cincinnati make more sense from a recruiting standpoint. They take all the stud recruits from AZ anyway.

The PAC is fucked because blue collar families that produce the best football players are getting the fuck out. Wise up or wake up and be a non P5 territory.

Cali recruits aren't what they used to be. They've either moved, pushing drugs or pansy liberals.
ASU is a massive market. They bring UA. Colorado also, they bring Utah

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A) Bowl Game
B) March Madness tourney
C) CWS

Auburn and Michigan this year.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if all of these CWS teams made both the NCAA basketball tourney and a bowl game too.
  • Arkansas Razorbacks.
  • Auburn Tigers.
  • Florida State Seminoles.
  • Louisville Cardinals.
  • Michigan Wolverines.
  • Mississippi State Bulldogs.
  • Texas Tech Red Raiders.
  • Vanderbilt Commodores.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU is a massive market. They bring UA. Colorado also, they bring Utah
The best Arizona kids are going elsewhere the market is taken. It's not Louisiana or Ohio where if you can build a fence you can make a living. The kids grow up dreaming of going out of state and there isn't pressure in state to stay.

The PAC is fucked and liberal and pansy ideals that have killed you.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best Arizona kids are going elsewhere the market is taken. It's not Louisiana or Ohio where if you can build a fence you can make a living. The kids grow up dreaming of going out of state and there isn't pressure in state to stay.

The PAC is fucked and liberal and pansy ideals that have killed you.
Long live Cascadia.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t necessarily think compassion for fellow humans is a pansy ideal.

WWJD

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there is the problem. Larry Scott.

At the time though, he was applauded nationally. He told conference killer Texas to fuck off and Oklahoma we don't want you without state of Texas eyeballs for our network. Which everybody thought was smart because the Big 12 would just fold anyway and then the Pac would be in a better position to negotiate.