• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harry Reid

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sen. Harry Reid on Redskins: ‘I love to see them lose’

So - what does everyone else think about this POS? I had previously thought that I might be alright if the Redskins eventually change their name. However - this article & idiots like this clown have convinced me that they should never change the name.

HTTR

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sen. Harry Reid on Redskins: ‘I love to see them lose’

So - what does everyone else think about this POS? I had previously thought that I might be alright if the Redskins eventually change their name. However - this article & idiots like this clown have convinced me that they should never change the name.

HTTR
This is what happens when a moron and a mirophone meet. He is inconsequential. I am curious, however, if he expressed these sentiments while sitting in his free seats in Snyder's box? Probably not, hypocrites rarely do. I also wonder if he has expressed these sentiments about his own local high school in Las Vegas whose mascot is....you guessed it......the Redskins.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happens when a moron and a mirophone meet. He is inconsequential. I am curious, however, if he expressed these sentiments while sitting in his free seats in Snyder's box? Probably not, hypocrites rarely do. I also wonder if he has expressed these sentiments about his own local high school in Las Vegas whose mascot is....you guessed it......the Redskins.

Wow - I was wondering if he ever attended Redskins games for free. If he did - as you state above - then he should calculate the value & either return the money or donate it to some Native American charity. Otherwise - he basically has blood on his hands. Most likely he won't do either since he is a scumbag.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me know when he actually does something for native peoples other than complain about the name. I am pretty sure it will be the first time. No one in this country has been treated as poorly as the indigenous people. :2cents:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me know when he actually does something for native peoples other than complain about the name. I am pretty sure it will be the first time. No one in this country has been treated as poorly as the indigenous people. :2cents:

Thats debatable. The thing I find funny ( and forgive me if this rubs some the wrong way) is the fact that a bunch of privileged white men have taken up the causes of Banning the N word, and the name Redskins. IM willing to bet 20 years ago this jackwad had no qualms using either word. But now that he runs the risk of looking bad for using the word, he wants to ban any one else from saying these words either.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats debatable. The thing I find funny ( and forgive me if this rubs some the wrong way) is the fact that a bunch of privileged white men have taken up the causes of Banning the N word, and the name Redskins. IM willing to bet 20 years ago this jackwad had no qualms using either word. But now that he runs the risk of looking bad for using the word, he wants to ban any one else from saying these words either.
20 years ago? I bet he has used both in the last year.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20 years ago? I bet he has used both in the last year.

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he might not have his head so far up his own ass that he could watch his own heart beat.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harry Reid is a POS...that says all that needs to be said about Harry Reid.

Blacks have been treated far worse than the indians...no they are not native. Indians have not been treated poorly in a hundred years. Show me another group that was given land in this sovereign country.

The Japanese were treated worse than all of them. Show me another group that have people alive today that were put in a U.S. internment camp.

The truth is...most people have not been treated poorly by this country. There are injustices in our history just like every other culture. The truth is...this country is the fairest in the world.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harry Reid is a POS...that says all that needs to be said about Harry Reid.

Blacks have been treated far worse than the indians...no they are not native. Indians have not been treated poorly in a hundred years. Show me another group that was given land in this sovereign country.

The Japanese were treated worse than all of them. Show me another group that have people alive today that were put in a U.S. internment camp.

The truth is...most people have not been treated poorly by this country. There are injustices in our history just like every other culture. The truth is...this country is the fairest in the world.

Couldn't disagree more but do some research. I am going to leave it at that. I don't want this to turn into a political thread.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying the Native Americans were "given land" after theirs was stolen amd they were relocated by force is like saying African Americans should be grateful for the free all inclusive cruise they received to America.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying the Native Americans were "given land" after theirs was stolen amd they were relocated by force is like saying African Americans should be grateful for the free all inclusive cruise they received to America.

What made the land the indians?

What makes them "native?"

Were the people who were brought to the U.S. slaves in Africa?

Do you think they were treated better in the U.S. or in Africa?

Where would you rather be a slave (US or Africa)?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't disagree more but do some research. I am going to leave it at that. I don't want this to turn into a political thread.

Please don't leave it at that. It was already a political thread. I have done plenty of research and encourage you to do the same. Show me where I am wrong.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conquering of people and slavery have gone on for thousands of years. Neither is right or acceptable. Again it is a football forum and I prefer to keep it at that. My initial comments were directed at a US Senator who I am willing to bet has done little for indigenous people of this country other than complain about the name of our football team.

I don't think everyone has to agree with me but like all of you I am entitled to my opinion just as you are. In the end we most likely all believe in the same things. :suds:Well maybe we don't all share the same opinion regarding the QBs on the team. :lol:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a c unt. Fuck that stupid POS.

To hear this guy complain about a fucking word with all the crimes he's perpetuated on the West?

This POS has profited immensely as a career-criminal, using Environmentalism as a platform to steal endless acres of land.

I hope he dies out in the desert and some California condors and desert tortoises eat his fucking remains.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conquering of people and slavery have gone on for thousands of years. Neither is right or acceptable. Again it is a football forum and I prefer to keep it at that. My initial comments were directed at a US Senator who I am willing to bet has done little for indigenous people of this country other than complain about the name of our football team.

I don't think everyone has to agree with me but like all of you I am entitled to my opinion just as you are. In the end we most likely all believe in the same things. :suds:Well maybe we don't all share the same opinion regarding the QBs on the team. :lol:

I don't think anybody here believes slavery is a good thing or ever was a good thing. It is an undeniable feature of EVERY culture in the world's history. Every race has been a slave as well.

Conquering people is not always a bad thing. The Nazis were conquered and I think we can all agree that is a good thing.

Indians are not indigenous to North America.

And yes...we all agree Harry Reid is a POS.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
harry ried is a fake and a phony

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bingo! This has been one of my biggest complaints about this whole issue. Certain high profile people use this whole issue as a means to get attention and further their career. Why did someone like Phil Simms only come out on this issue within the last few years when he has had some role in Redskins games for well over 30 years? Ditto for a lot of these loudmouth politicians.