• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Guardians @ M's: 4/1 - 4/3

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He must have bad eyes because he didn't see Manny at 3B giving him the big stop sign either.

Julio is a very talented ball player but he’s an unguided missile who just thinks that the miracle swing or the run through the stop sign is going to always work out for him

He’s not even hitting hard foul balls at the plate these first few games Much less putting a well hit ball into play

Sure he’s gonna catch fire a couple times throughout the season just like every ball player does and hit 350 to 400 over a span of a few weeks and look like the next coming of Tony Gwynn.

But he needs to focus on day-to-day ball games, and just being a good hitter. Every time he’s up at the plate and quit swinging for the damn fences and swing at strikes. He hast to learn pitch recognition or he’s never gonna reach anywhere near his potential in the Mariners are not gonna succeed, and Julio is gonna miss out on a hell of a lot of money of incentives that are built into his contract.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniel Kramer

@DKramer_
·
13s

Taylor Trammell has been claimed off waivers by the Dodgers, the Mariners announced earlier this afternoon.He knew this spring that his time with the organization was coming to an end based on their roster crunch, but hopefully he finds his footing with a change of scenery.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniel Kramer

@DKramer_
·
1m

The Mariners also announced that they've claimed claimed LHP Sammy Peralta off waivers from the White Sox and assigned him to Triple-A Tacoma.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julio is a very talented ball player but he’s an unguided missile who just thinks that the miracle swing or the run through the stop sign is going to always work out for him

He’s not even hitting hard foul balls at the plate these first few games Much less putting a well hit ball into play

Sure he’s gonna catch fire a couple times throughout the season just like every ball player does and hit 350 to 400 over a span of a few weeks and look like the next coming of Tony Gwynn.

But he needs to focus on day-to-day ball games, and just being a good hitter. Every time he’s up at the plate and quit swinging for the damn fences and swing at strikes. He hast to learn pitch recognition or he’s never gonna reach anywhere near his potential in the Mariners are not gonna succeed, and Julio is gonna miss out on a hell of a lot of money of incentives that are built into his contract.
He won't be plate disciplined until a new coaching staff comes in.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who says we don't sign big named players?

---------------------------------------------
https://twitter.com/DKramer_
Daniel Kramer

@DKramer_
·
55m

NEWS: Former AL Cy Young Award winner Dallas Keuchel is signing a Minor League deal with the Mariners. The plan will be for him to report to Triple-A Tacoma.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Craziness

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am living out in Ohio now having sold my house in Seattle last October

I thought it would be challenging to see Mariners games on TV but it looks like MLB channel has this new program called big inning that has the screen divided into four separate games

A couple of the Weekend Red Sox games were shown on TV out here via regular cable

IMG_9723.jpeg

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio? Dang that is a change. I have relatives out there on both sides. Tell them hi for me. Maybe not my mom's side. They may still have mob ties...lol

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 on 1 out in the first and 0 runs. This seems to happen a lot...lol. Haniger did put a good swing on it but you have to hit them where they ain't as they say.

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio? Dang that is a change. I have relatives out there on both sides. Tell them hi for me. Maybe not my mom's side. They may still have mob ties...lol

Yeah, I had turned 62 and was ready to hang it up. Sold my house myself for quite a chunk of change.

My dad is out here and almost 90 and wanted to spend some quality time with him. He is a one-man wrecking crew to the United auto workers, General Motors, pension fund, and Social Security system. Hahaha

Also my very first grandchild was becoming a little kid instead of a little baby and she’s out here cute little three-year-old girl. I didn’t have the heart to watch her grow up in pictures talking to her on the phone.

A slew of tornadoes just rolled through the area in the past few weeks, been 2 go rounds of them. You’ve spent your business that is a childhood memory I could do without, but it is what it is

I spent some time in Sicily back in the early 1980s and saw the OG mobsters in action

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ffs, this is going to be a long season with as bad as they are in the field.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I had turned 62 and was ready to hang it up. Sold my house myself for quite a chunk of change.
As a former Realtor, I am. to amused...lol

My dad is out here and almost 90 and wanted to spend some quality time with him. He is a one-man wrecking crew to the United auto workers, General Motors, pension fund, and Social Security system. Hahaha
Awesome. Kind of why I moved back from AZ.

Also my very first grandchild was becoming a little kid instead of a little baby and she’s out here cute little three-year-old girl. I didn’t have the heart to watch her grow up in pictures talking to her on the phone.
My two grand boys (4,9) are my world. In fact th 4 year old has his first Tee-ball game on Saturday. I live for them.
A slew of tornadoes just rolled through the area in the past few weeks, been 2 go rounds of them. You’ve spent your business that is a childhood memory I could do without, but it is what it is
No thanks. What part of Ohio?

I spent some time in Sicily back in the early 1980s and saw the OG mobsters in action
Yep the south was the start of the it. My mom is from the Northeast part.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ffs, this is going to be a long season with as bad as they are in the field.
I almost wrote before the game started tat Castillo would cruz through 3, hit a bump in the road in the fourth and end up with about 6.1, 4 runs, 8 K's and a L.

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a former Realtor, I am. to amused...lol

Awesome. Kind of why I moved back from AZ.

My two grand boys (4,9) are my world. In fact th 4 year old has his first Tee-ball game on Saturday. I live for them.

No thanks. What part of Ohio?

Yep the south was the start of the it. My mom is from the Northeast part.

I’m in General motors Kid and grew up a little south of Dayton and that’s where my father lives now it’s about 40 minutes north of Cincinnati

As for Sicily was stationed temporarily at a SeeBee base in Sigonella. It was kind of eastern central Sicily, a little inland of Catania and south of the volcano Etna. That volcano, huffed and puff smoke from its summit every damn day for the months and months I was stationed there.

We used to get half gallon bottles of Jack Daniels from the liquor store on the base that was called lava lounge for four dollars each.

Needless to say, we had some good times there

As for my house, I had planned to list it with Redfin but things just kind of led into me meeting a girl who was a cash buyer and one thing led to another and before I knew it, she had bought my house full asking price. Saved around $40,000 in RE fees

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These guys... lol

Looks like the gang is well on its way to deep into double digit strikeouts again tonight

It just blows my mind how we have a group of owners who have compiled another major league ball team full of bad hitters year after year after year.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL..This F'n team every year looks the same to start the season..Can't hit!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am living out in Ohio now having sold my house in Seattle last October

I thought it would be challenging to see Mariners games on TV but it looks like MLB channel has this new program called big inning that has the screen divided into four separate games

A couple of the Weekend Red Sox games were shown on TV out here via regular cable

View attachment 358604
I bet you got a house for a helluva lot cheaper ! Seattle is just so dam expensive to live in now …