• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Guardians @ M's: 4/1 - 4/3

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys look at it from a money standpoint Servais and dipoto are doing great jobs. the fans show up no matter what. The M's are a business and their #1 goal is to make money and there is no #2 goal and they make tons of money. If anyone expects a winning team this just isn't the place that's going to happen.

The Mariners are the washington general's of baseball but instead of never winning a game the mariners never win a season. Professional losers.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh? Since when did someone put HIM on the hot seat?
I am not 100% sure, but I thought I heard some talking heads say his contract is up at the end of the year which is usually a bad sign for a guy in charge. I could be wrong about that.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good f’ing lawd.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Kirby wasn't on, but his defense killed him
. What a keystone cops routine they pulled.
Ok, I was assuming Scott did something wrong like not pulling him.

It does really suck that they admitted they were sacrificing defense for offense, when both have sucked.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not 100% sure, but I thought I heard some talking heads say his contract is up at the end of the year which is usually a bad sign for a guy in charge. I could be wrong about that.
One can only hope...but that would not insure anything.

I mean, when you still have former team presidents as part of your board (Lincoln, gdi), you know problems won't be fixed that easily.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One can only hope...but that would not insure anything.

I mean, when you still have former team presidents as part of your board (Lincoln, gdi), you know problems won't be fixed that easily.
Agree 100%. Only the names will change. Everything else will remain the same. It always has.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I was assuming Scott did something wrong like not pulling him.

It does really suck that they admitted they were sacrificing defense for offense, when both have sucked.
I can't even count how many bad plays were made. They were actually getting boo'd in the first inning. Kirby was up with everything, but man if they make the plays damage would have been minimal. One ball off of France's glove they changed to a hit an inning later. BS. Two balls off of Polanco's glove. Dylan Moore with his infield arm allowed a tag up to score missing him by inches but a real outfielder would have had in by feet. Then the great collision between JP and Polanco was lovely.

Bays? Have you seen our bats?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't even count how many bad plays were made. They were actually getting boo'd in the first inning. Kirby was up with everything, but man if they make the plays damage would have been minimal. One ball off of France's glove they changed to a hit an inning later. BS. Two balls off of Polanco's glove. Dylan Moore with his infield arm allowed a tag up to score missing him by inches but a real outfielder would have had in by feet. Then the great collision between JP and Polanco was lovely.

Bays? Have you seen our bats?
I saw a few of those clips online. I know “it’s early” but this season just seems different because generally the great pitching can make up for the inept offense, but great pitching can’t over come a bad offense and a god awful defense.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a tad early but standing O's mocking the players coming up to bat might work. It got Trea Turner's ass in gear.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2.4 runs per game average

How embarrassing
"BuT tHiS tEaM sCorEd dA mOst RuNs iN SprInG TrAininG!"

Start hanging the "Most Runs Scored Spring Training 2024" boys.

Oh and guess what? They've got wayyyy more strikeouts than they do hits. Even worse, a 6:1 SO/RS ratio. It's a horrific start offensively.