• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gross flavors you will never try or will never again?

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't compare them to snot. They have a flavor that is REMINISCENT (but not really similar to) buttered pocorn. But at the same time they are sweet nstead of salty, and obviously not crunchy.

You could probably recreate the flavor at home. First make some popcorn. Second melt some butter and drizzle it over the top of it. Third dump it in a bowl and settle down to watch a movie. (Optional) fourth put a handful of buttered popcorn in your mouth and let it "melt". Fifth eventually chew it to a fine paste. Sixth spit it out into a bowl and then dump sugar on it. Seventh let it sit for a few days to dry off.

Then eat it. Voila! Buttered popcorn flavored candy.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst candy flavor I ever had was last year at Christmas. My baby brother bought like a box full of random Japanese candy, all of the writing was in Japanese. It was kind of like the Harry Potter jelly bellies that we tried too, Russian roulette. I opened one package and it had a bunch of gummy type candies in it of different colors. We looked it up later, title was sushi flavored candy. Most of it was just different kinds of sugary candy, not worth commenting on. The pink was a raw fish flavored candy, super fishy tasting. It was even wo r se than it sounds. But the worst was the green ones. Super strong Wasabi flavor. Which Wasabi powder is pretty bad anyways IMO, but when you're expecting candy and instead it lights your mouth on fire...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst candy flavor I ever had was last year at Christmas. My baby brother bought like a box full of random Japanese candy, all of the writing was in Japanese. It was kind of like the Harry Potter jelly bellies that we tried too, Russian roulette. I opened one package and it had a bunch of gummy type candies in it of different colors. We looked it up later, title was sushi flavored candy. Most of it was just different kinds of sugary candy, not worth commenting on. The pink was a raw fish flavored candy, super fishy tasting. It was even wo r se than it sounds. But the worst was the green ones. Super strong Wasabi flavor. Which Wasabi powder is pretty bad anyways IMO, but when you're expecting candy and instead it lights your mouth on fire...
I'm a sucker for Hi-Chew.

Bout the extent of my Japaneese candy expierience.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a sucker for Hi-Chew.

Bout the extent of my Japaneese candy expierience.

Lived in Japan a few years... Octopus flavored ice cream was a one time trial for me. Had a buddy who was finnish and he always had these really salty black licorice things I hated.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Tea Kitkat, don't do it....just don't do it.

439b677a-1ea9-46e7-aff1-de39bcaca108.jpg

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ate uni (sea urchin) in Japan once on dare...I'm done with it.
Even the Japanese sales manager who was buying me dinner told me, "Uni...is not my favorite."

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried the Gyro flavored chips and they were disappointing.
BTW, the Greek brothers at "The Works" always pronounced it something like "Ee-ro", not "Jie-ro". Actually found a place in Davis Square in Boston that served real gyros carved off a spit of cone shaped meat. Doner kebab is even better if you can find the real thing, stacked up slices of meat on a spit...

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We bought a few of boxes of those Harry Potter Jelly Bellies. Most disgusting things I've ever tried. Of course me and my girls challenged each other. .. but spit each one out. There are youtube videos of people eating them. They are as bad as advertised.

My friend's 3 year old loves playing Beanboozled. Shit is so scary!!
a05ffd57-7c02-4e5a-a2a7-34ab1d6383e7?max=250.jpg

jelly_belly_flavours.jpg

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend's 3 year old loves playing Beanboozled. Shit is so scary!!
View attachment 107385

I saw those in Vegas at the store It's Sugar in the Venetian...Once I saw the weird flavors you MIGHT end up getting there was no way in hell I was buying it, even as a joke lol :suds:

Last edited: