• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Jennings was released by the Vikings

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, The Raiders sign Trent Richardson eh?? Two things can come of this?? 1 the guy is just a camp body, 2 he finally plays up to his draft status!! Can't go wrong if you ask me.. Always look at the big screen and not the little screen..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, The Raiders sign Trent Richardson eh?? Two things can come of this?? 1 the guy is just a camp body, 2 he finally plays up to his draft status!! Can't go wrong if you ask me.. Always look at the big screen and not the little screen..

Well I would wait to see his contract. If he has been given a prove it non-guaranteed contract then this is a win win for the Raiders. IF they gave him a decent size signing bonus and then he continues to be the overweight bust that he has been then that is just wasted money. So contract will speak volumes about this deal.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I would wait to see his contract. If he has been given a prove it non-guaranteed contract then this is a win win for the Raiders. IF they gave him a decent size signing bonus and then he continues to be the overweight bust that he has been then that is just wasted money. So contract will speak volumes about this deal.
No doubt cd.. Let's see what the numbers look like.. Richardson was the #3 overall pick for a reason, if he can play up to that draft status?? Jack Pot!! And you know JDR, he don't play!! Richardson all ready tweeting, that he will WIN the starting job.. I like that!! Come and take it from Murray if you can!! Make them all want it..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt cd.. Let's see what the numbers look like.. Richardson was the #3 overall pick for a reason, if he can play up to that draft status?? Jack Pot!! And you know JDR, he don't play!! Richardson all ready tweeting, that he will WIN the starting job.. I like that!! Come and take it from Murray if you can!! Make them all want it..

Looks like a 2-year $4 million contract. Don't know about the guaranteed money though. That to me is still the most important part of the contract. I do know only about $100,000 of the contract is based in incentives. To me I would have made the whole contract incentive based. Such as $1 million for making the final 53. Another $1 million for the season for number of games played. Maybe another $1 million if he rushes for over a thousand yards. So then he is earning every penny and maybe he would actually be motivated to play.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like a 2-year $4 million contract. Don't know about the guaranteed money though. That to me is still the most important part of the contract. I do know only about $100,000 of the contract is based in incentives. To me I would have made the whole contract incentive based. Such as $1 million for making the final 53. Another $1 million for the season for number of games played. Maybe another $1 million if he rushes for over a thousand yards. So then he is earning every penny and maybe he would actually be motivated to play.
I have no problem with that deal.. Cheap.. Low risk high reward.. Let's see how bad Richardson wants to ball.. Cuz the guy has #3 overall pick talent!! Murray, Helu, Reece, Richardson.. Heck Murray and Helu are so explosive that Richardson better dig down deep to take their carries.. Again, low risk high reward!! And the Raiders are not using a FB this year, so throw in Reece in there as well..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TRs deal.. 2Y 3.9M 4M INCENTIVES.. Hey TR!! You want that 4M?? Then play like the #3 overall pick!! Your last chance to play ball.. Make it count..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TRs deal.. 2Y 3.9M 4M INCENTIVES.. Hey TR!! You want that 4M?? Then play like the #3 overall pick!! Your last chance to play ball.. Make it count..

I think there is only $100,000 in actual incentives. The max value of the contract is $4 million not an extra $4 million in incentives. So really he is playing for an extra $100,000. I think the contract is fine I just would have made more of it based on incentives. A $100,000 for this kid is nothing considering how much he has already made.