• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gotta weird feeling about UGAy vs. LSUx

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are going to get worked.

Boat raced at home, and it won't be pretty.

There's a real good chance that there will be two true freshman and a RS freshman starting on the o-line due to injuries. All are 5 star recruits, but very limited experience. Yall stuff the run and get pressure on Fromm, the odds go greatly in your favor.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never easy to win in Baton Rouge.

I'm not worried at all about the moment being too big for the team, but I do worry about them just straight up getting beat.

Been a lot of sloppy games this year. I'm hoping a lot of that is due to them jumping out to multiple score leads early and then taking their foot off the gas for a stretch.

But we played the best game we played all season last week. For my money, Jake Fromm played the best game of his career and only played a little more than a half, and he separated himself from Fields a bit IMO. The offense finally had done what I hoped it would do all season, and after the first couple of series, the defense started imposing their will until the 3rd string freshman brigade came in the 4th quarter.

If we play to our potential we win. If we play like we did against Tennessee, we lose.

It's an afternoon game, not at night, so that helps the cause, and as far as fan intensity goes, South Carolina is up there with LSU fans.

Yep, night game there is a nightmare. That's a good synopsis.

We are going to get worked.

Boat raced at home, and it won't be pretty.

Your attitude sucks!

:wtf:

Cookie monster is buttfucking the LSU D this week after losing to Florida. They're going to give it their best shot and try to stymie that Joja running game.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to figure that LSU underperformed last week as the Tigers were looking ahead to Georgia.

That's what happens in college football.

No question. Delusions of grandeur really cost you in CFB...especially in the SEC. I'm sure that's what happened to UF with Kentucky. A little surprise and solid play equals an upset.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are better ranked in 14 of the 21 statistical sets shown.

2 to 1. Yeah, but they played much easier competition. With the game @ LSU, my statistical genius tells me it's more of a 60/40 chance for UGAy. So, if Joja hits a snag or two it'll be a toss-up.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else have that same weird feeling, yet?

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That stadium is gunna be freakin LIT-UP for this game. Joja just might panic under pressure. I'm hoping they might do the same in Jax as well.

That's the SEC. A bad day is usually a loss...unless like UF you were playing Vandy.