• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good luck with djax

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd hate to be management right now.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will PROBABLY get cut - BUT he was "misconstrued".

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has freaking lost his mind. NFL must fine him. The Eagles are pretty much backed into a corner but my gut says they do different for him than they would for others. No place for this.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you may think I'm crazy but it was my thought that there was some of this that came up last year before the Atlanta game.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone should read what the quote was and then see it has a different spin. He needs to go, no excuses and no exceptions but I have serious concerns that Lurie will look the other way. Had it been done by someone else there would be protesters in the streets. I am offended and pissed off.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i always laughed when people said getting rid of jackson was a racist move.. based on unfounded gang ties, questionable friends, etc. nope, he was always a risk and always will be. he was worth bringing back because he's avoided big mistakes for the most part. he just needs to be cut now and squashed from the league.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he has rocks in his head for sending out this. I love him as a player, but he didn't think about his 2 bosses who are Jews? God help him!
If they cut him, they'd better sign another moron, AB, just to have a prime time receiver. I must have rocks in my head as well.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he has rocks in his head for sending out this. I love him as a player, but he didn't think about his 2 bosses who are Jews? God help him!
If they cut him, they'd better sign another moron, AB, just to have a prime time receiver. I must have rocks in my head as well.

Yeah....maybe you do lol

Here’s the thing as I see it, no matter his bosses religious affiliation what he shared was deplorable. We are making it clear that these things don’t fly anymore. No matter your race, religion or political stance.

The article I read leaves some concern he will be released (comments about how the apology is the right start and he has been encouraged to take this further and work with the community. Ever since Vick we’ve know that Lurie can’t resist these types of situations.

And, I don’t know. If we are going to do better as a society that would say give a chance to learn and rehab. Set proper expectations and be ready to cut him for any miss, but do that. The alternative is cut him....but how does that possibly help change the kind of nonsense DJax posted, for him and maybe others?

Or maybe it’s just an unredeemable situation. In which case I’m sure we can find a way to replace the 7-9 quarters we were likely to her from him this year

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that the Eagles organization has to cut ties with Jackson. There is zero tolerance for this. The Eagles can make a statement for the rest of the league to follow suit for the next moron who is dumb enough to post this garbage on social media.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posting about Farrakhan is horrible! Who is the Hitler guy?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I am so disappointed by it, I think they should suspend him at a minimum, and maybe just cut him. Between him and Jeffery Howie really shit the bed signing these bum-ass aging receivers to contracts.

And now he goes all Farrakhan on Instagram? Fuck this guy.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to do a Drew Brees apology

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marquise Goodwin is now running his mouth about the Jews.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodwin wrote. “I honestly don’t see how I was being insensitive or disrespectful, or even supportive of his previous message. I never once said i agreed or disagreed with anything! I never mentioned Adolf Hitler or anything regarding the Jewish community. My comment under DJacc post read, ‘I wish people commented this much on a BLM topic’… In NO WAY do I condone anything Hitler related, AS I STRONGLY BELIEVE HE WAS IN THE WRONG. We all SHOULD come together in times like these instead of dividing.”

well, he's another fucking idiot. BLM spew has dominated the country and has been worldwide to a degree, even pushing covid-19 to the backseat for a couple of months. so i think people have not only "commented" quite frequently, but have gone way past that.

and of course, he claims the "come together" part, while doing the complete opposite with his comments. this guy is an easy dump right this second.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both ignorance and stupidity on Jackson's part. I mean, did he even read it before posting it?

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both ignorance and stupidity on Jackson's part. I mean, did he even read it before posting it?

It’s something of a thing these days from all political angles. Social media allows one to swim in affirmational validation. Over time that causes a normalization of view. And boom, this goes out on IG.

I think he was following the wrong stuff and needs the wake up call now. Word is that just cutting and running from him isn’t so easy. He’s $12M+ in dead money this year, a little over $5 next year.

I get it if anyone wants to get pissed that money is considered in this thing, but it does. Howie is at a critical juncture of threading a needle. COVID is only going to make that tougher with any cap impacts.

I just don’t see him getting cut....perhaps under playing him, but he will be on roster because it’s just not tenable financially to cut him.

Though I could see a trade for a fifth or later just to move on....maybe.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously he didn't read it, or is just an empty hat. Stupid.