• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good chance team name gets changed per report.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you cant even put native american logo out there then this is wokeism run amok i dont give a shit if someone is offended or not , be offended , the world doesnt stop because someone is offended , if someone doesnt like the team or logo move the fuck on
I kind of agree. Not to get too political but there was somewhat of a cultural change in the country. Me too, Floyd. Change was necessary, but I do think there was an overreach as a reaction.

If a group of people don't want to be depicted as a mascot, who am I to argue. There are some Native American high schools that use the name and logo. Believe me, I get it.

However, the next rebrand needs to be the last. They can't afford to go down this road again.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logo in play?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Get rid of Wright ASAP

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hell, I missed my favorite poster ... the chiller. Thanks for thinking of me.

You were all wrong, dad understood that my comment was about talking about politics.

If I had wanted to talk to you I would have addressed you. But hey, thanks for playing. Most of you commenting on my post have asked that I ignore you and for the most part I have. I would appreciate if you did the same. Ya'll have a nice day now hear.

Not sure what you are talking about.

If you wanted to talk to who, you would have addressed who?

Never mind: I dont care.

Like I said, an objective poster stated the obvious.

Your response “drrrrrr well skinsdad understands me…..drrr” is so obvious it’s boring.

Unremarkable. To be expected.

Anywhooo…. That’s all I have to say on the subject of you.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine getting the logo back? Wow
I've stated from the beginning that the logo wasn't the issue, the name was/is. It's almost as if some people have a learning disability trying purposefully not to see them as two separate things. There are a lot of actual tribal names to choose from with official permission/approval from the one selected.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've stated from the beginning that the logo wasn't the issue, the name was/is. It's almost as if some people have a learning disability trying purposefully not to see them as two separate things. There are a lot of actual tribal names to choose from with official permission/approval from the one selected.
Honestly, I hate Commanders. Dan Snyder basically named the team after himself. That said, if Harris gave this fanbase the championship uniforms back with the logo, he'd buy himself a lot of time with the fanbase on a name change. Not all, but most imo.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I hate Commanders. Dan Snyder basically named the team after himself. That said, if Harris gave this fanbase the championship uniforms back with the logo, he'd buy himself a lot of time with the fanbase on a name change. Not all, but most imo.
I have a different perspective on why Snyder selected "Commanders," so if you don't mind giving me a bit more insight into him "basically naming the team after himself," I would appreciate it.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The press , as usual just doesn’t get it

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name and logo not coming back. Keim was told directly. Did say the "old look" could maybe come back.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a different perspective on why Snyder selected "Commanders," so if you don't mind giving me a bit more insight into him "basically naming the team after himself," I would appreciate it.
Ron wanted military, Dan has his Napoleon complex (Mr. Snyder, can't look him in the eye). Dan has to be in charge, wants everyone to know it, so I feel between Dan and Ron they settled on Commanders.

The whole fan poll was insulting. Wright lied to the fanbase, botched the rebrand and Sean Taylor statue. Oversaw having the wrong years on the crest.

I feel Dan picked this name. Dan and Ron are gone. I'm still waiting for Wright to be shown the door. Jmo

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron wanted military, Dan has his Napoleon complex (Mr. Snyder, can't look him in the eye). Dan has to be in charge, wants everyone to know it, so I feel between Dan and Ron they settled on Commanders.

The whole fan poll was insulting. Wright lied to the fanbase, botched the rebrand and Sean Taylor statue. Oversaw having the wrong years on the crest.

I feel Dan picked this name. Dan and Ron are gone. I'm still waiting for Wright to be shown the door. Jmo
There were hints from RR about a military name from the beginning. I think RR got the ball rolling towards Commanders and shorty said "YEAH!"

In typical Dan fashion he and the FO botched the entire thing.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were hints from RR about a military name from the beginning. I think RR got the ball rolling towards Commanders and shorty said "YEAH!"

In typical Dan fashion he and the FO botched the entire thing.
Going full rebrand with the uniforms and Major Tuddy was absolutely insane.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3