• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Golden State is simply not built to grind out games...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It almost seems like Curry and Durant no longer have confidence in their teammates; not so much losing confidence in themselves.

You still don't get it. Do you ever watch the players or better yet coaches like Kerr after games, explaining what's happening and what happened? Do you read articles by experts who know way more than we do? If you did you wouldn't post so much nonsense. No one has lost confidence in anyone.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a little ironic, OKC fans are butthurt that KD left without really giving any indication he would. Seattle fans lost a whole team that way.

Saveoursonics!!!

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a little ironic, OKC fans are butthurt that KD left without really giving any indication he would. Seattle fans lost a whole team that way.

seattle fans had an indication.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs win the Finals last year if KD not there IMO

We disagree on that point. Again I refer to Vegas odds. Before cup made his decision Vegas had them as the favorite without cup.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are going to lose either way I’d rather not be called a pussy.

latest

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We disagree on that point. Again I refer to Vegas odds. Before cup made his decision Vegas had them as the favorite without cup.

But a lot of season happened between those odds being posted and the Finals. I guess we'll never know.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Concession accepted.

As a parting gift I'll advise that you aren't helping improve Oklahoma stereotypes using Foghorn Leghorn. :heh:

I'm not sure what you're referring to as a concession. I stand by what I've said. Zero issue with you. But the things you've said prove my point. Gs has a great system. Kerr is a top coach. cup shrinks under pressure. As an OKC fan I was mad at cup for leaving, while leading OKC to believe he would stay then going to the team that beat them. But that was a long time ago. Back when we still had a chance to win. Vastly superior talent usually wins. And when well coached has an even greater advantage. But all systems get figured out at some point. I don't know if Houston has figured them out. It kind of looked like it until Paul got hurt. Now I think Gs wins again. Next season Boston is going to be tough for Gs to beat. OKC will be a fringe lottery team.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This series, particularly Games 4 and 5, has exposed the truth. These guys are clueless when it comes to pressure situations in tight games. They're built for blowouts. They're built to have games catered their way. They're built to have zero competition. They're built for easy street.

The sad part, is that Houston hasn't even played their best game yet...

This series just illustrates just why Kevin Durant never was and never will be as good as LeBron James. It also illustrates that Durant himself was every bit to blame for the Thunder's shortcomings over the years as Westbrook was.

Sorry, but the truth hurts.

Rejoice, OKC - Your team may never win the title, but you can at least take solace in the fact that karma will soon strike Mr. Durant and his spoiled, despicable, and front-running ways - Even if Houston fails to live up to their potential and close out the series.

But, I'm still sticking to my Houston in six prediction for good measure, though. :suds:

Those guys are GREAT maybe the best team ever when shooting with no pressure, open looks and up 10 or 15 points .... Put somebody in their face, down 5 points and push them 6 or 7 games and they are human just like everybody else...

They never felt this kind of pressure as a team before since this group has been assembled...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez man. Some of yall are some prisoner of the moment dumb little bitches. Yall acting like the Warriors have finally been exposed as some giant frauds because some bum team might beat them. Yeah, let's completely look over the fact that the Rockets have the MVP, an HOF all time great PG, were specifically built with guys to beat the Warriors, won 65 games this year, and were damn near unbeatable when all three of CP3, Harden, and Capela played. In other words, this team is really really good. People in the know looked at this roster back in the summer and knew it could contend. Give them credit. They've been the first team in 4 years to actually disrupt the Warriors offense (even when the Cavs won they didn't do this). The Warriors should still be favorites, but its not a runaway and its not even shameful if they do lose. It isn't proof the Warriors aren't historic, are frauds, got lucky, whatever. It's proof that the NBA is LOADED with talent so nothing is a given

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez man. Some of yall are some prisoner of the moment dumb little bitches. Yall acting like the Warriors have finally been exposed as some giant frauds because some bum team might beat them. Yeah, let's completely look over the fact that the Rockets have the MVP, an HOF all time great PG, were specifically built with guys to beat the Warriors, won 65 games this year, and were damn near unbeatable when all three of CP3, Harden, and Capela played. In other words, this team is really really good. People in the know looked at this roster back in the summer and knew it could contend. Give them credit. They've been the first team in 4 years to actually disrupt the Warriors offense (even when the Cavs won they didn't do this). The Warriors should still be favorites, but its not a runaway and its not even shameful if they do lose. It isn't proof the Warriors aren't historic, are frauds, got lucky, whatever. It's proof that the NBA is LOADED with talent so nothing is a given

Nice post!

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cupcake has always shrunk away from pressure. OKC ran iso because that's what he and Westbrook wanted to run. cupcake is a great player but pressure isn't his friend.

KD needs more help. 2 of the greatest shooters of all time, reigning DPOY, FMVP coming off the bench and a coach of the year isnt enough for poor KD

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one said any of the shit you're saying. You must have put this on the wrong thread.