• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey everybody, I am here to join my friends Powerchord and Buckmania and meet other Twins fans. I am looking forward to some good baseball talk. I am a fan of the Twins through the good times and bad. I try to keep a positive outlook on things regarding the Twins and life in general. I have a good sense of humor and like to joke around, and banter back and forth with other people. I am hoping the Twins can get healthy and turn this season around soon. Go Twins!

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like you guys. Welcome aboard.

(please don't hate me for being a Red Sox fan)

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
ah more exfox people lol welcome to a troll free site......post what you want no snatch and nips thats the rules lol..pretty fucking simple all nice folks around no need to be on alert for asshole mods or trolls.....enjoy

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey everybody, I am here to join my friends Powerchord and Buckmania and meet other Twins fans. I am looking forward to some good baseball talk. I am a fan of the Twins through the good times and bad. I try to keep a positive outlook on things regarding the Twins and life in general. I have a good sense of humor and like to joke around, and banter back and forth with other people. I am hoping the Twins can get healthy and turn this season around soon. Go Twins!

welcome aboard dude .. youll like it here ... way better than fuxed up spurts

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey guys, thanks for the welcome! Very cool looking site, very refreshing and its good to see some familiar names here, and also good to not see some names here as well. Scenery is very nice also!
Still looking for bumped my head though, that dude is hilarious!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, thanks for the welcome! Very cool looking site, very refreshing and its good to see some familiar names here, and also good to not see some names here as well. Scenery is very nice also!
Still looking for bumped my head though, that dude is hilarious!

Whats up jrs. Yes change is good. I am weening myself away from the Fux site. Even when I stop by just make a quick little joking around post on the Twins site over there fc somehow finds a way to pick a fight with me.. lol What a dork.:crazy:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:violin: <===== That's all that is going on over there anyway. Bunch of miseable fools feeling sorry for themselves. I'll pass on the pity party thank you.. :bolt:

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm looking for Morneau to have a good series here to get his confidence up. He has been hittting the ball hard lately they just aren't falling in for him. Fenway should be a good start for this.
Looking at the transactions lately, I think we are going to see a very different team team soon especially once everyone is healthy.
Time to show Cassilla the door.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hope your right Jrs .. I got some great tickets for a game in june right behind the twins dugout 5 rows back .. hope we are out of the cellar by then .. this is a weird start to the season

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hear ya PC, and thats stating it very nicely! Whining assholes more like it! Someone is bi-polar over there.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hope your right Jrs .. I got some great tickets for a game in june right behind the twins dugout 5 rows back .. hope we are out of the cellar by then .. this is a weird start to the season

Hey Misk, I have read your posts over on vikes page on the "other site", its good to talk to you here! I haven't been down to Target field yet, but I hear its a great time. I hope you enjoy the game, sounds like you have some great seats! We will be out of the cellar, thanks to the White Sox. We really, really need to get healthy and I think things will start to come around. Hopefully there is enough time to get back into the race!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I m looking foward to it .. we went to a couple games last year the new stadium is great not a real bad seat in the house.. just some better than others

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ah more exfox people lol welcome to a troll free site......post what you want no snatch and nips thats the rules lol..pretty fucking simple all nice folks around no need to be on alert for asshole mods or trolls.....enjoy

Hey sf09, That is one rockin' Mullet on your AV!