• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey jrs, you see Mr. Lipton on the Fux site? Hilarious! I am done responding to anything those A-holes say over there. Although it was tempting when someone said, "hope bucks ship didn't sink" to respond with, yep and you were the turd that took it down.. lol

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
fox ruined those days lol now we have new ones....joe is on tour so when he gets back he we be on.....now we need nick ray and paul to join....ntech and others are to hard to get a hold of...send them a fox email..not on the board maybe they will come...

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
eaglestide has an account, but he has not made the jump yet if you know who he is....

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I know tide. I was bugging Joe about it last night too. He said he will check it out when he gets back from on the road. I sent private messages to Nick (and text Nick) and Joreen last night..

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I know tide. I was bugging Joe about it last night too. He said he will check it out when he gets back from on the road. I sent private messages to Nick (and text Nick) and Joreen last night..

sweet....

BUDSFAULT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is cool. I didn't think there would be a board for the Twins! ;)

BUDSFAULT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nick and Joe are buddies with Cape. They better not invite him or its your ass PC!

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
up top donkey a twins banner...instead of just saying sportshoopla it will have the twins crap all over it lol

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Everyone-The welcomes you've extended to us Fox guys are really cool!

I'm a die-hard Twins fan having been born and raised in So. Mpls. but I love the game of Baseball just as much, and will not run-down anyone else's team unless I'm drinking beers with other team's fans and having a good time of it with them. "Trash talk" is give and take, we know when it's over the top.

The Twins are in deep "dog-doo-doo" right now but we've got serious injury issues. What do you guys make of the White Sox woes? I'm really mystified by their problems.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey jrs, you see Mr. Lipton on the Fux site? Hilarious! I am done responding to anything those A-holes say over there. Although it was tempting when someone said, "hope bucks ship didn't sink" to respond with, yep and you were the turd that took it down.. lol
Yeah I saw "Mr. Lipton" very funny! I always enjoyed having bumped, hamster, and Mr. Lipton around. Very entertaining! The guys a chameleon.