• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Misk, Yeah this has been a strange start to the season so far. It is far too similar to the Vikings season last year, Ugh!
MN is due for some quality sporting events: Vikes, Wild, Wolves, Gophers, hopefully not our Twins also....................

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure AP just mail me a check and Ill drive ...lol taking the train down its realy the only way to go ...the station is only 2-3 miles from the house

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we will see what the new gophers coach does this year .. he seams like he might work out .. for colleage I follow pitt psu IA and the gophers

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Misk, I hope so we need something to go right for the goph's.

Hey AP, you got it how are things in Small Falls? We are not far away from each other, I live about a half a mile from northern camp Ripley border.

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can look online. The wife and I wanted to go last year but never made it. What's the date on your tickets.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you got some badass tix there Misk. I am making my trip to TF the first weekend of July for the interleague series with the Brews. I love the interleague play. Should be fun, but the best seats I could find for the four in our party going at a decent price were on the third level. But at least it is behind home plate and we are in the first row so should be ok. Like you say, not a bad seat in the house but we might have to bring the binoculars just in case. Not looking forward to the $7 drinks either but hey whadya gona do?

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sounds like you got some badass tix there Misk. I am making my trip to TF the first weekend of July for the interleague series with the Brews. I love the interleague play. Should be fun, but the best seats I could find for the four in our party going at a decent price were on the third level. But at least it is behind home plate and we are in the first row so should be ok. Like you say, not a bad seat in the house but we might have to bring the binoculars just in case. Not looking forward to the $7 drinks either but hey whadya gona do?
PC, you'll just have to start early maybe a litttle tailgating?

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Misk, I hope so we need something to go right for the goph's.

Hey AP, you got it how are things in Small Falls? We are not far away from each other, I live about a half a mile from northern camp Ripley border.

more towards Pillager, or closer to 371? it's a beautiful day.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
PC, Twins are in desperate need of a catcher, know of anyone?

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, I wish there would have held on to Morales. Could really use him now. Looks like he is doing well with the Rox now so I am happy for him. Always liked him.

Yeah, there are definetly more than a few headscratching decisions in the past few years by the Twins. Right now the Morales decision is not looking good at all!

Where do you think Slowey fits in when he comes back?

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure. I thought I heard somewhere that they were thinking about putting Slowey in the rotation in place of Liriano. Then Fankie throws a no hitter.. So not sure what the plan is right now.