• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Gettem Chip!!!

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at this point everything is pure speculation.

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is everyone getting that Chip is willing to give up all the Eagles picks? That is what I am trying to understand. I can't find anything that lets me believe that CK is willing to give up everything for MM.

...a few of the beat writers adamant that we gonna make a play for him. Other than that. Pure speculation.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is everyone getting that Chip is willing to give up all the Eagles picks? That is what I am trying to understand. I can't find anything that lets me believe that CK is willing to give up everything for MM.

Nobody said ALL the picks. Some picks + players is what we're talking about.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am Tampa, I get on the phone with Chip and make the deal ahead of Tennessee. Think about it--they run a Tampa 2 defense. We could trade them Curry and Cox for the d line, and Kendricks to be an OLB in a 4-3. That would be HUGE for a 4-3 defense.

Then if I am big balls Chip, after I have the #1 pick, I get on the horn with Cleveland and say, let's talk Bradford and deal his gimpy ass to get a first rounder back.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then if I am big balls Chip, after I have the #1 pick, I get on the horn with Cleveland and say, let's talk Bradford and deal his gimpy ass to get a first rounder back.

The Browns wouldn't be competing with anyone and we wouldn't have any reason to keep him. So his value drops way down.

GritsandGravy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am Tampa, I get on the phone with Chip and make the deal ahead of Tennessee. Think about it--they run a Tampa 2 defense. We could trade them Curry and Cox for the d line, and Kendricks to be an OLB in a 4-3. That would be HUGE for a 4-3 defense.

This is what I've been thinking all along. Lovie covets defense. You ask Ten. what they want for 2 if it is too much then you call up Tampa and try to work a deal using the players we have available. Tampa has been fairly quiet. BB Chip might have been Working TB all along.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I've been thinking all along. Lovie covets defense. You ask Ten. what they want for 2 if it is too much then you call up Tampa and try to work a deal using the players we have available. Tampa has been fairly quiet. BB Chip might have been Working TB all along.

Lovie can build his own defense. How is he going to get a QB?

GritsandGravy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lovie has been in two organizations that have went to SBs without a "great" QB. I don't know how he feels about Glennon or for that matter Bradford. Lovie knows how to win with great defense. Adding known Def commodities plus more picks couldn't hurt, especially if they have questions about Winston. They might like Hunley or Petty. Again this is pure speculation. Just for conversation.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shittttt another Gooner..Shame chelsea won today :/ Sorry to derail the thread.

It was inevitable wasn't it.

But they're on the right track. Next year should be very interesting.

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^Assuming we buy DM/CF/CB and maybe a GK. IF not, the fight will remain for top 4.

Intoxicated

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^Assuming we buy DM/CF/CB and maybe a GK. IF not, the fight will remain for top 4.

Lacazzete is who we should get. Dybala is my 2nd choice. Also would like to sell Walcott if we can replace him with Reus. Schniderlin is who i wanted most before Coq turned into a beast so unless they cant fit them on the field at the same time or both are fine with rotating itd be tough bringing him in. Isco is now for sale and is the perfect replacment for Santi. CB just for depth because i think Gabriel will ease in just fine. But if you can get Otamendi you go all out for that. Would love to snag Lloris but spurs would never allow that and I wouldnt touch Casillas...

Last edited by a moderator: