• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GNT #3: Canucks @ Flyers

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but why the Canucks GNT from two weeks ago???

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, can't be too surprised :smokin:

You know you wanna party with me..

:rockon:Looks like were smoking the same weed...lol

Ha ha then I know your trashed too, lol. It's been a long good day though..:rockon:
Will be better next weekend when I get to play in some pickup hockey games. I haven't hit someone in a looong time!!:dance:

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I do more coaching now Fly...but kick the tires and light the fires...good luck...im back on the ice next season when my son is done...breaking peoples ribs...so proud...lol

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do more coaching now Fly...but kick the tires and light the fires...good luck...im back on the ice next season when my son is done...breaking peoples ribs...so proud...lol

I don't coach, we don't have a rink here.. We only have lakes and ponds so there's always action in the winter time. It stays plenty cold at 14,000 feet,lol. I teach my kids every year, my oldest girl is pretty fuckin vicious,lol.

It's cool you get to coach you kid though, I'm jelly.. We are supposed to get a rink here in the next 3 years, keeping my fingers crossed!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha maniaa you're tough man.. i think voracek has been dangerous in almost every game.. he carries the puck almost as well as giroux does at top speed, he just cant seem to finish, or set the right person up to finish..

i think its just a matter of playing a few games with the same linemates and he's going to bust out

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha maniaa you're tough man.. i think voracek has been dangerous in almost every game.. he carries the puck almost as well as giroux does at top speed, he just cant seem to finish, or set the right person up to finish..

i think its just a matter of playing a few games with the same linemates and he's going to bust out

He reminds me of Duchene last year, He would head up ice so freakin fast that his line mates were way behind or couldn't get into position fast enough to be set up and he'd make bad passes.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lol...Awaz...i like his speed but he doesnt have giroux hands or shot...what really bothers me is he is week on the puck and the back check...with his speed and skill i would like to see better work ethic and desire...i hope your right awaz my brother...i will fry up some crow...with pleasure...:ranger::tea: