• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give me 5 players outside the top?? at their position....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont know why nobody ever believes me about CJ. .haven't been wrong about him yet, his entire carer.

But that's okay, one less thing i have to worry about come draft day
u get saved by injuries he was tp 15 last year prior to going down, its injuties that get him.....

dunno why u never believe on charles

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u get saved by injuries he was tp 15 last year prior to going down, its injuties that get him.....

dunno why u never believe on charles
I get saved by injuries? Well, first, that's part of the equation, but, even if it wasn't, he's been right on the edge of losing his job reach of the past 2 years, and then goes down the next week. If anything, HE gets to save face claiming injury, not ineffectiveness, cost him the job. Bottom line is he gets outperforned by his backups routinely.

And i buy Charles because million dollar doctors and surgeons keep giving him a green light, until he proves them wrong, I'll give the edge to a future HOF'er

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think Adrian Peterson is interesting...

This is all MILKIAN CONJECTURE.

But I see a 50% chance he makes the team... if he is done, then the saints will just release him...

If he is on the team, I just cant see them not giving him the ball... I mean, you don't sign one of the best Running backs of all time, and have him share touches in a split back... and as long as he is used, I just cant see him not being used heavily...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get saved by injuries? Well, first, that's part of the equation, but, even if it wasn't, he's been right on the edge of losing his job reach of the past 2 years, and then goes down the next week. If anything, HE gets to save face claiming injury, not ineffectiveness, cost him the job. Bottom line is he gets outperforned by his backups routinely.

And i buy Charles because million dollar doctors and surgeons keep giving him a green light, until he proves them wrong, I'll give the edge to a future HOF'er
he proved them wrong all last season. green light to try, doesn't mean he is ever gonna be back to botmal

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and cj only almost lost his job once. on a whole when he's in the game he's put up good numbers

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and cj only almost lost his job once. on a whole when he's in the game he's put up good numbers
Might want to check again, Hillman took it, twice, and that's not opinion, it's the way history went down, and Booker was actually outtouching him the week before he finally had a good game, then he went down. He SOMETIMES has good numbers in games he plays, generally the week after it's apparent his job is in jeopardy.

Edit: and apparently, that herculian effort to have that good game must blow a gasket or something, cuz he always goes down either that game or the next

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might want to check again, Hillman took it, twice, and that's not opinion, it's the way history went down, and Booker was actually outtouching him the week before he finally had a good game, then he went down. He SOMETIMES has good numbers in games he plays, generally the week after it's apparent his job is in jeopardy.

Edit: and apparently, that herculian effort to have that good game mist blow a gasket cuz he always goes down either that game or the next

actually, it would be more accurate to say it was Hillman's job... This is where I think NFL draft is very important to predict things... The broncos had much more in stake with Hillman than with Anderson, so of course they were going to give Hillman the opportunity to get his job back- as he only lost it due to injury... But once he did lose it THAT is when it became ANderson's job... and he did well with the job...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually, it would be more accurate to say it was Hillman's job... This is where I think NFL draft is very important to predict things... The broncos had much more in stake with Hillman than with Anderson, so of course they were going to give Hillman the opportunity to get his job back- as he only lost it due to injury... But once he did lose it THAT is when it became ANderson's job... and he did well with the job...
kinda how i see it too

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Not really, the only time it was Hillman's job, was when friggin Montee Ball busted, and, if you'll recall, i correctly predicted that CJ would be the back to own there as well, Hillman got banned up, CJ took over and ran with it. . the next two seasons CJ was the starter week 1, and eventually lost the grip

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Not really, the only time it was Hillman's job, was when friggin Montee Ball busted, and, if you'll recall, i correctly predicted that CJ would be the back to own there as well, Hillman got banned up, CJ took over and ran with it. . the next two seasons CJ was the starter week 1, and eventually lost the grip

starting is irrelevant... he didn't have more than 12 carries until week 6 of that 2015 season, and didn't have more than 15 carries all season...

Week 1, both RBs had 12 carries... what that tells me is that they came into the season WANTING a split back... Which again is because Hillman was who the team was more dedicated to due to draft... They gave Hillman the opportunity to take back his job...

I will agree, that Anderson didn't do enough to keep the job for himself... But it wasn't exactly his job...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB-outside the top 15
RB-outside the top 20
WR-outside the top 36
TE-outsde the top 15

Gonna try to pluck a few names others haven't yet, getting tougher at this stage

Tyrod, Bradford, Dalton, Eli, Wentz
Powell, Tevin, Riddick, Henry, Terrance West
Beasely, Britt, Sterling Shep, Tyrell, Zay Jones
Allen, Njoku, Fiedorowicz, Hooper, Higbee

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
starting is irrelevant... he didn't have more than 12 carries until week 6 of that 2015 season, and didn't have more than 15 carries all season...

Week 1, both RBs had 12 carries... what that tells me is that they came into the season WANTING a split back... Which again is because Hillman was who the team was more dedicated to due to draft... They gave Hillman the opportunity to take back his job...

I will agree, that Anderson didn't do enough to keep the job for himself... But it wasn't exactly his job...
Ok first off i misspoke. . regular season, Hillman only took his job once, not twice, my bad there

But as tho this not his job BS?? you've gotta be kidding me. Week 1 vs the Ravens 2015, CJ snap count 74%, Hillman, 23%.. there's no opinion, no debate, just the plain and simple fact, CJ was the man week one, and those percentages got closer and closer until eventually Hillman took over, period. Christ, i even won a bet on here about it.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB-outside the top 15
RB-outside the top 20
WR-outside the top 36
TE-outsde the top 15

QB is easy between Eli, Bortles and Palmer - doesnt necessarily mean they will succeed but they jump off the page for everyone. Way outside of the box I will go with Kizer and Glennon (teams will load up against the run)
RB - Doug Martin, ABdullah, Perkins and Prosise (I just like his skill set if he can stay healthy)
WR - Cobb, Parker, John Brown, Ginn and Marqise Lee (I think he is finally healthy and good to go)
TE - Hooper, Fiedorowicz and im taking Julius Thomas even though he is at 15

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride and @MilkSpiller22 , my apologies if i seemed a little short with you both. On the verge of a two week vacation in Italy, stuck at work, hot, sweaty, cranky, and akl i want is to sit on the cruise ship, sipping some frozen fruity concoction.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on board the Doyle train. Why? Because Luck loves his TEs in the red zones. 33% of Lucks TDs go to his TEs. Signing a 19 mil contract says the Colts consider him the guy at that position. Last year he was the 12th scoring TE in standard, that's as the backup TE. Love Doyle this year.

He wasn't really a backup though. I mean on the depth chart but Luck was not throwing to him like one. And doesn't he have competition this year? Colts brought in a new TE to still keep his workload about the same, maybe a little more?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride and @MilkSpiller22 , my apologies if i seemed a little short with you both. On the verge of a two week vacation in Italy, stuck at work, hot, sweaty, cranky, and akl i want is to sit on the cruise ship, sipping some frozen fruity concoction.
no u good treff i was at the doctors so was keeping replies short:suds: