• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants upset over blown call

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would they be upset....better draft pick lol. It's not like they are making the playoffs or anything close. Sitting pretty, with the #2 pick as we speak

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sometimes their are Bang/Bang plays that you have to make a judgment call.

I don't blame them for what they did.

They shouldn't be complaining however. They had other chances and blew them away

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would they be upset....better draft pick lol. It's not like they are making the playoffs or anything close. Sitting pretty, with the #2 pick as we speak
Well the NFC Least is wide open...

Im just saying

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should be more upset the guy they spent the #6 pick on 2 years ago overthrew 3 or 4 wide open receivers that would've led to scores

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should be more upset the guy they spent the #6 pick on 2 years ago overthrew 3 or 4 wide open receivers that would've led to scores

But he made the game interesting at end. He hit on like three 4th and forever and then the nice TD pass to make it a 2 point game. Shame on Arians for chasing any points being up 1 early in game. If they kicked the extra pt instead of going for 2, it would have been a 2 possession game at end.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They honestly would have never been in that position with even an average QB. The Giants coaching staff drew up a perfect game plan against TB and their QB blew it several times. That game should not have been even close. Bitching about a non call is them just hiding from the truth of Gettleman's shitty draft pick.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes their are Bang/Bang plays that you have to make a judgment call.

I don't blame them for what they did.

They shouldn't be complaining however. They had other chances and blew them away

More importantly, the Giants had no bidness being in that game anyway.

That was one of those "oops" game for a good team which TB thinks they are.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More importantly, the Giants had no bidness being in that game anyway.

That was one of those "oops" game for a good team which TB thinks they are.
True on the Bucs part but I have to give credit to the Giants coaching. They dialed up a great gameplan on both sides of the ball.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True on the Bucs part but I have to give credit to the Giants coaching. They dialed up a great gameplan on both sides of the ball.

And it was Giants vs Brady. Pumps them up, living on past adrenalin a bit.

Even worse for Brady than playing Foles.

Anyway it was an easy game to take lightly as many teams have done in the past and lost.

Bucs had enough. Giants died wearing boots...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought that was a bad pick at the time...if they do get the #2 or #3 pick I would draft Fields in a second and wouldn't look back but their defense isn't bad so I don't know if they will get a top 3 pick.

Not being a homer bc last year I didn't think Haskins was a 1st round pick. Thought he needed 1-2 more years in college. Justin Fields has improved SO MUCH since last year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say Joe Judge did everything right in that game, he is the future...he just needs to find his QB.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anyone ever watch this guy. He is pretty good and has an unbiased opinion 99% of the time.

He makes a good point on that last play...if Jones doesn't hesitate on that last throw (he hesitates A LOT on his throws)...they win the game. Plain and simple. (5:54 mark)

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that was a bad pick at the time...if they do get the #2 or #3 pick I would draft Fields in a second and wouldn't look back but their defense isn't bad so I don't know if they will get a top 3 pick.

Not being a homer bc last year I didn't think Haskins was a 1st round pick. Thought he needed 1-2 more years in college. Justin Fields has improved SO MUCH since last year.
Its a tough spot with their relative dearth of weapons thus year. Barkley is great but he's really the only elite guy ( or even really good guy ) on that offense. I'm always torn on how I think its best to build a team but I generally settle on the KC model . Get all your team in order THEN get your QB. I just feel like that maximizes your window. Like if I'm Cleveland I'm doing whatever I need to do next year to trade up and get a top 2 pick. Because the rest is there. Its not there in NY though

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a tough spot with their relative dearth of weapons thus year. Barkley is great but he's really the only elite guy ( or even really good guy ) on that offense. I'm always torn on how I think its best to build a team but I generally settle on the KC model . Get all your team in order THEN get your QB. I just feel like that maximizes your window. Like if I'm Cleveland I'm doing whatever I need to do next year to trade up and get a top 2 pick. Because the rest is there. Its not there in NY though

It's going to be harder than ever to trade for a top 2 pick this year...pretty unrealistic if they make the playoffs too. Baker is improving though but the question with him, is he a franchise QB? He's at least shown it at times...not sure I've seen one moment from Daniel Jones and said, "Wow". That being said in the next year or two the Browns will have to make that decision and a lot of that will depend on the rest of this year. I'm 50-50 but I do think at times people overreact on Baker. The Browns defense is a MAJOR issue, they still need to address it.