• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants upset over blown call

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a tough spot with their relative dearth of weapons thus year. Barkley is great but he's really the only elite guy ( or even really good guy ) on that offense. I'm always torn on how I think its best to build a team but I generally settle on the KC model . Get all your team in order THEN get your QB. I just feel like that maximizes your window. Like if I'm Cleveland I'm doing whatever I need to do next year to trade up and get a top 2 pick. Because the rest is there. Its not there in NY though
I think their WRs are good enough (not great or anything but capable) if they have a QB that can be accurate. They still need some work on the Oline and could use a good TE, I think but they aren't completely void of talent sans Barkley right now.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anyone ever watch this guy. He is pretty good and has an unbiased opinion 99% of the time.

He makes a good point on that last play...if Jones doesn't hesitate on that last throw (he hesitates A LOT on his throws)...they win the game. Plain and simple. (5:54 mark)
He does hesitate a lot and then throws behind his receivers. But to be correct, they tie the game on that play, not win it. But like I said before, it really should not have come to that. It was multiple missed throws and picks from Jones. Ryan Fitzpatrick likely wins that game by 2-3 scores easy.