• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Chooses Pussy Over Miami

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man...she's so much better looking than Giselle.

To be honest, and I'm not bashing on Giselle, but I often wonder how a guy with Brady level status would settle for anything less than a perfect face, big tits, a booming ass, and a pussy that smells and tastes like heaven. At the end of the day we're all fucking dogs so why not behave more like one and go sniff as many butts as you can.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, and I'm not bashing on Giselle, but I often wonder how a guy with Brady level status would settle for anything less than a perfect face, big tits, a booming ass, and a pussy that smells and tastes like heaven. At the end of the day we're all fucking dogs so why not behave more like one and go sniff as many butts as you can.
I completely understand that there is no wrong answer.
Some like blonds, some like brunettes.
Slim, plump, soft firm tall, curvy, serious, doting, demur, submissive, dominating... whatever.
Giselle was not my type but millions of people cannot be wrong. I thought Moynahan was prettier, but I never lived with either.
Again, I have no way to compare, but I love living with my wife and I got SUPER lucky when the curvy firm blond said "I do".

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Slim, plump, soft firm tall, curvy, serious, doting, demur, submissive, dominating... whatever.
Giselle was not my type but millions of people cannot be wrong. I thought Moynahan was prettier, but I never lived with either.
Again, I have no way to compare, but I love living with my wife and I got SUPER lucky when the curvy firm blond said "I do".
I always felt it's not the face you fuck it's the fuck you face.

I could not care less about looks I wanted chicks that could drain me, leave my limp and begging for more

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could not care less about looks I wanted chicks that could drain me, leave my limp and begging for more

At risk of sounding like a braggard, I got it all. My wife is a hottie that I bang every day with a big smile on my face. She's a great mom and a great lady.

She's annoying as fuck after a few drinks though. That's her one fault.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At risk of sounding like a braggard, I got it all. My wife is a hottie that I bang every day with a big smile on my face. She's a great mom and a great lady.

Well… you will have to send me a private pic so I can verify your claims!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely - she could have had me!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How about after a few more?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about after a few more?

Nah. Drinking ain't her thing. But it's mine so she goes along for the ride so to speak.

It's not every time but it's often enough to call it a trend that she has a drink or two and then starts remembering every girl I've ever flirted with or every goddamned thing I've ever done wrong. It's her only fault so it's tolerable.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Drinking ain't her thing. But it's mine so she goes along for the ride so to speak.

It's not every time but it's often enough to call it a trend that she has a drink or two and then starts remembering every girl I've ever flirted with or every goddamned thing I've ever done wrong. It's her only fault so it's tolerable.
She gets historical!