• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Game 2 WCQF LA vs San Jose

Bluesince62

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Arash Markazi:

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi 1m
The Kings gave up 10 goals to the Sharks during their seven-game series last year. They've given up 13 in two games this year.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
From Arash Markazi:

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi 1m
The Kings gave up 10 goals to the Sharks during their seven-game series last year. They've given up 13 in two games this year.

Will need a shutout for sure at one of the home games

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Kings need a closed door meeting, players only. No coaches or media, Brown needs to rise up as captain. Richards has been MIA and that was something Fox pointed out earlier. I was thinking, he hasn't been the same since the hit he took in that Chicago series last year, I wonder if there is something lingering.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings need a closed door meeting, players only. No coaches or media, Brown needs to rise up as captain. Richards has been MIA and that was something Fox pointed out earlier. I was thinking, he hasn't been the same since the hit he took in that Chicago series last year, I wonder if there is something lingering.

Brown got booted from the game. I say good for him. Showed he was pissed. This team has played 2 good periods and 3 of the worst I have seen in a long time.
Richards hasn't been MIA, that would be an improvement.
Who is this waste of space in Quicks uniform?
Kopitar is the only one playing well for the whole game. No huge mistakes. Everyone else needs Perry to do a cup check.

laikaloco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
absolutely fuckin sickening...

One thing I noticed is that the Guppies were shooting as soon as the puck hit their sticks. This left Quick no time to adjust to the wide open nets he was leaving due to his aggressiveness. I can remember Brown, Torres, Demers, Thornton and Couture all doing that. Marleau was maybe one stride before shooting, and Pavelski...well, that was just a joke, a cruel joke. San Jose knows the Kings (and Quick) too well, and they're executing their game very well.

At least most of you don't have to listen to the Sharks announcers, so count your blessings there...

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings have been timid, SJ has completely outplayed them for all but 1 period and that was game 1 3rd period when the Guppies sat back with their lead. Quick has been very poor, the D has been horrendous and the forecheck is just collecting a paycheck.

Very pathetic showing for a team that is supposed to be "in their window", even most of the hits they make are soft and SJ is just having their way.

Deader2818

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings need to make some changes in the offense. I wouldn't mind bringing Gaborik back but we need to look into trading guys like Richards and Brown for better 2nd line players.

Psych3man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was really painful was watching mooks like Brown and Torres manhandle Kings and NOONE do anything about it. How do they get away with pushing a King into Quick in both games and never do it to Niemi?? I would have made sure a Shark went flying into Niemi right after that happened to Quick in game 1.
Since when did former Cup champs turn into pussies?

Bluesince62

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was really painful was watching mooks like Brown and Torres manhandle Kings and NOONE do anything about it. How do they get away with pushing a King into Quick in both games and never do it to Niemi?? I would have made sure a Shark went flying into Niemi right after that happened to Quick in game 1.
Since when did former Cup champs turn into pussies?

Really makes me long for the days of McSorley, Jay Miller, Jay Wells, Kenny Baumgartner. etc...