• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (73) 3/20 Sharks #9 @ Kings #10 7:30pm

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, I was right with my doom & gloom prediction for once... except they put out half the shots and Quick had nothing to do with winning the game! (not like it's hard to do with the Sharks these days)

Tune in for my prediction vs. Boston on Thursday, kids! (hint: see BOS/TOR box score earlier this week)

Yep, nothing says "I told you so" like a sub .100 batting average.

:p

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, nothing says "I told you so" like a sub .100 batting average.

:p

Haha... I definitely gots to bring that up over teh Mendoza line one of these years but it'll take a lot of work and dedication! (which I probably don't have, much like the Sharks)

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha... I definitely gots to bring that up over teh Mendoza line one of these years but it'll take a lot of work and dedication! (which I probably don't have, much like the Sharks)

If you are consistent with your predictions, you'll be up there in no time at the rate the team is playing at.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are there only 2 LA fans on SportsHoopla? no one in your own forum? general board?

2.5 if you count me... getting a lot closer to 3.0 with how the Sharks are playing right now.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't you dare!

jump on the Winnipeg Jets bandwagon with me instead.

Haha.. nah, I always liked the Kings and I watch them a lot since I've been living in LA for the past uhh.. 18 years or so? They've always been my "2nd team", kind of...

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha.. nah, I always liked the Kings and I watch them a lot since I've been living in LA for the past uhh.. 18 years or so? They've always been my "2nd team", kind of...

negative REP!!!!

hahah.

sorry i just hate everything LA, it is in my genes as a lifelong Nor Cal resident.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
negative REP!!!!

hahah.

sorry i just hate everything LA, it is in my genes as a lifelong Nor Cal resident.

I hate the Dodgers/Lakers/Clippers/Ducks/Angels... the Kings are the only exception.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't you dare!

jump on the Winnipeg Jets bandwagon with me instead.

Interesting topic, worthy of it's own thread. If Sharks fail to make the PO's, who will you root for?:ss:

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Dodgers/Lakers/Clippers/Ducks/Angels... the Kings are the only exception.

i root for the Clippers only because i hate the Lakers more than most any team EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

KOBE = public enemy #1

maybe another interesting thread, what teams do you hate the most of all?

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting topic, worthy of it's own thread. If Sharks fail to make the PO's, who will you root for?:ss:

NJ Devils even though they don't stand a chance in hell.

Teams i will not root for: Detroit, LA, Pittsburgh, Washington, Calgary

maybe St. Louis i will root for since they seem like a hard working team with no real superstars.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LA, Nashville, St. Louis, Detroit, in that order of preference.

Absolutely NO rooting for VAN/DAL/CHI/COL/PHX/etc. or any EC team.

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that comes to pass I will not be rooting for anyone. Instead I will focus my time on all the FAs that I think SJ should sign at a fraction of what they can make on the open market. Then, when they don't happen I will lambaste management for it. At least, that's the plan.

EDIT: Ooops, I forgot the last part where I tell everyone how good they would have been if they would only listen to me. I will have numbers to back up my claim.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that comes to pass I will not be rooting for anyone. Instead I will focus my time on all the FAs that I think SJ should sign at a fraction of what they can make on the open market. Then, when they don't happen I will lambaste management for it. At least, that's the plan.

EDIT: Ooops, I forgot the last part where I tell everyone how good they would have been if they would only listen to me. I will have numbers to back up my claim.

there might be a GM job opening, you should apply...

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Avs. Then when they get bounced, the Preds. Then when they get bounced, some team in the East.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone but DAL/DET/VAN

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of us should ever root for the Preds. I have lots of family from there and even suffered living there for 2.5 years of my life. FUCK THE PREDS and their neckless fucking coach and that scumbag Tootoo.