• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game Thread for Heat games December 9th-14th

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Dwyane Wade is doubtful for tonight against Jazz. Did not attend shootaround due to illness. - Back at the hotel - according to Ira Winderman.

Had another pap smear after the game in Denver apparently
Ugh....1-4 road trip....could be likely. The free fall could be starting. Need to win this game with Bulls coming up. MCRoberts also doubtful. Will need a monster game from Bosh and Deng and some big plays from Ennis.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McRoberts out tonight. Diva back in the hotel massaging his vaginal area

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is terrible.. At this point, Other than Wade and Bosh, the whole team should be tradeable. I would seriously consider Brook Lopez and/or maybe even someone like Deron Williams.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean outside of Bosh, everyone is tradeable. And really, absolutely no reason for to trade anyone. This team isnt terrible. The lack of leadership from our so called best/franchise player is terrible. Not a more terrible example than diva on this team.

Most teams dont want what the Heat have be it because of their contracts or not valued as highly for a reason or another.

The problem with this team is effort - until the team realizes it and fans realize it, they will continue to see this team fall short in games and the season.

Evidence is in the fact that this team started playing well in the first half of last game, and virtually disappeared in the second half. They gave up - they just didnt try. They got out played and out efforted.

But, yeah, go ahead and keep blaming the front office, and the coaching staff and giving the players, especially the so called best player a free pass.

People have said that the Heat are in this situation because Riles made moves banking on Queen James returning, maybe. I will agree the Heat have some fault in this - but in the sense that they didnt have the balls to tell Wade he needed to take a lesser role with the team, less money, so that the Heat can bring in better and more quality players to help out when he decides to SIT OUT games.

The Heat organization let Diva’s sense of entitlement get even bigger than it was and banked on him knowing all the while he would pull this crap of sitting out games - And not giving effort in games if it wasnt going his way.

What the Heat should do is make a lineup change and get diva out of the starting lineup - insert anyone else - they will certainly make better use of their salary and roster spot - and let diva come off the bench - so that when he does decide not to play, or not give full effort, which is more often than not - it wont the team as negatively as it currently is and has for too long already.

The solution to the problems are within - they just have to have the balls as organization to make them.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade is questionable

If you're sick you're sick. Joe Johnson just missed 2 games with a stomach flu. We need to stop acting like athletes are super human and it is an issue if they miss "work" for the same reason as americans call out sick from work daily.

McRoberts injuries are a concern. If it was one injury that was keeping him out, I would be fine but fact is this is the 3rd injury that has forced him to miss game a month and a half into the season. He is the 3rd most important player on the team

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paolo is the only one who think the roster is fine. It is clear to everyone else (non-heat fans and Heat fans) that the Heat lack of size is causing a major issue with rebounding and shot blocking.

And his hate for Wade is another thing. The guy has been clearly the Heat best overall player. Bosh has been good but he has not been as consistent as Wade.

Wade had 2 bad games all year and they happened a month apart from each other

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paolo is the only one who think the roster is fine. It is clear to everyone else (non-heat fans and Heat fans) that the Heat lack of size is causing a major issue with rebounding and shot blocking.

I dont think its fine. But I also know that every team, in all sports has just as much, if not more weaknesses than they do strengths. No team is without weaknesses, otherwise they would have perfect records, and do so consistently. Not the case.

Over the years when the Heat had 3 of the best players in the league together and were often getting lucky and by with wins because of that despite their holes, people didnt say shit and just gave them a free pass any time there was a bump on the road - referring to anyone who expressed concern as an “over-reactor” now its the same idiots who caled people over-reactors doing the over-reacting themselves.

Just speaks to the stupidity and ignorance within this fan base.
And his hate for Wade is another thing. The guy has been clearly the Heat best overall player. Bosh has been good but he has not been as consistent as Wade.

Whenever you make senseless comments, I have to remember you are just a child. I dont hate Wade, or anyone on the team for that matter. This is probably the best group of guys we have had in quite a few years as far as personalities - It helps now that “ that guy” is gone, of course. Again, I dont hate Wade, and certainly do apperciate what he has done for this organization in the PAST, but ever since the first title he has become the biggest bitch in the NBA. I don’t hate the guy, but I certainly wont put up with his crap of sitting out games for no reason, complaining on a nightly basis and not giving a full effort just because things dont go his way. I am not a fan of entitled chumps like him - maybe you are, but I am not - I will never be. I am here to express my thoughts, whether people like it or not, whether people agree with it or not, I dont care. I dont need others approval to get through life. I have no problems people not acknowledging my comments. Still going to voice my opinions.

I aint got no worries, bitches

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade had 2 bad games all year and they happened a month apart from each other

You define a game as being good or bad based on scoring alone, I base it on multiple factors - Based on that, he has had more than 2 bad games

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprisingly, Diva Wade will play tonight - now its a matter of him actually trying on BOTH ends of the court tonight when he is out there.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McRob out tonight

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paolo will mommy allow you to stay up past 11 tonight to watch the game? Since it's Friday night are you put to bed at 12 instead of 11? Inquiring minds would love to know.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always stay up until Heat game is over. I will watch until the bitter end - win or lose, I will enjoy it. Frustrating as the results may be, every game is enjoyable to watch.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope your mommy lets you stay up past 11 tonight as well - she wants me over to watch the game tonight and some hardcore banging afterward

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Always stay up until Heat game is over. I will watch until the bitter end - win or lose, I will enjoy it. Frustrating as the results may be, every game is enjoyable to watch.
Great...Glad to hear your allowed to stay up tonight! LOL.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Andersen and Andre Dawkins inactive. Cole, Wade, Deng, Hamilton and CB starting. McRob will not play.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great...Glad to hear your allowed to stay up tonight! LOL.

It is great. Because it is extremly important for me to watch Heat games and to see just how much of a Diva , Diva Wade can become on a nightly basis.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat doing a good job of getting to the paint and executing to start - but its just that, a start - they have to continue the rest of the game

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As good as the Heat are playing, have to realize, as talented as they are - it is still the Jazz - they are still young and this should be an easy bounce back win for the Heat

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't be here much longer for this game boys.

Andres, don't let Paolo drive your crazy brother.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As good as the Heat are playing, have to realize, as talented as they are - it is still the Jazz - they are still young and this should be an easy bounce back win for the Heat

And this is the issue with you kid