• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game Thread for Heat games December 9th-14th

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly what I expected to happen is happening.

No way would one of the best offensive teams in basketball play that poorly for the entire game.

Their offense was going to get coooking this quarter and run us out of the building

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully McRob and CB are back next game - We lack leadership without them. Putting things on the shoulders of a diva is just too much to ask of him.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesnt matter if it makes sense to you or me - if the organization things it does, that is all that matters - the players that are here need to make the best of the situation. Plus, out of those guys, Napier was the only one getting significant minutes and making significant contributions.

Paolo, I never trust what any organization does 100%. You sound like a University of Miami apologist right now, but with the Heat. There's clear holes that are not being addressed and are exploited for everyone in the league right now. Something's got to change. At this point, Miami's going for a higher lottery spot than for playoff seeding.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully McRob and CB are back next game - We lack leadership without them. Putting things on the shoulders of a diva is just too much to ask of him.

I still don't understand why you make Wade out to be a diva. You find a player to hinge your negativity onto and stick with it - you're Skip Bayless, in a nutshell.

Last edited by a moderator:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every player on the roster can be traded starting tmr except Dawkins and Whiteside

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't understand why you make Wade out to be a diva. You find a player to hinge your negativity onto and stick with it - you're Skip Bayless, in a nutshell.

Yeah I had to put him on ignore again....His negative energy is too much

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly dont understand why you guys get so upset with him. It's the same shit...he thinks Wade is a diva. Wade could go out there and have a Paul George injury with the bone poking through the skin and paolo would wonder why he didnt play the next night.

Anyone who has watched Wade knows the guy has heart.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paolo, I never trust what any organization does 100%. You sound like a University of Miami apologist right now, but with the Heat. There's clear holes that are not being addressed and are exploited for everyone in the league right now. Something's got to change. At this point, Miami's going for a higher lottery spot than for playoff seeding.

I will respond to you the same way I did to someone that said the same thing before - EVERY team in EVERY sport has holes - not a single team is perfect, otherwise they would be consistently perfect - and thats not been the case.

I find it funny, you sad and funny, but still entertaining - that for the last 4-5 years this fan base was okay with the team devaluing the regular season and giving them constant free passes because of the namesake of some players and getting some championships. Yet, now those guys are gone and people want to panic - the same people accusing me of overreacting, are now the ones doing it.

As to your “ At this point, Miami is going for a higher lottery spot than for playoff” It is beyond premature to say any of that. Lets at least wait until the half way point to say one way or another. In an 82 game season, 24 games is still a small sample size

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am not here to make you understand anything or to agree with you.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's great, buttercup. Thank you for that insightful information.

Anytime, princess

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Another big prime time game and another embarrassment. Once again, we get crushed in the 3rd period after our staff fails to make adjustments while the other team somehow manages to get it done. Happenning way too often to be a coincidence. Sub 500 record at home is NOT acceptable. Two games under..........

Lacking confidence in the organization right now, but the pigeon does have a point. It is relatively early for us as we have not had our full compliment for a real significant part of the season. Still concerned about a free fall. Hope Bosh and McRoberts, especially the latter can finally get healthy...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another big prime time game and another embarrassment. Once again, we get crushed in the 3rd period after our staff fails to make adjustments while the other team somehow manages to get it done. Happenning way too often to be a coincidence. Sub 500 record at home is NOT acceptable. Two games under..........

Lacking confidence in the organization right now, but the pigeon does have a point. It is relatively early for us as we have not had our full compliment for a real significant part of the season. Still concerned about a free fall. Hope Bosh and McRoberts, especially the latter can finally get healthy...

To be fair this game was over before it started. We did not stand a chance to beat them only dressing 10 men ( including 2 who are not even rotation players). They really dropped the ball on this one. We could have kept it closer with Napier here.

You also have to be realistic. We aren't beating any of the top teams in this league when we are missing 3 players especially when one of those players is Wade or Bosh. I think we could've gotten by with Napier in the D-league if McRoberts an Bosh were able to play but too much is missing from our offense with no Bosh, McBob, or Napier

I agree about being under .500 at home. We just need to get healthy. As I mentioned on the new game thread, our projected starting lineup has played 34 minutes together.....and we're 24 games into the season.

Injuries are killing us. If we have been able to stay healthy instead of using 10 different starting lineups in the first 24 games, I actually think we would have 15 or 16 wins