• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyers vs Blues GNT

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Hartnell had a decent playoff.....big deal. I don't give 2 shits about his "personal reasons" bs either. I have been through the same problems he had before and still maintained a high level of proficiency at work, coaching little league baseball and with raising my children. Yes, these things effect people differently, but he has a couple million reasons to maintain that higher level but he chose none of them and tanked the whole reg season.

Did anyone watch him last night? He arrived late for every hit and puck all night long, but instead instinctively knowing that a split second ahead of time and change course...no...he remains committed to being out of position over and over and over again.

If I were Lavy, his ass would warm the bench only as a fourth liner and if he ever showed a willingness to improve and live up to his potential, then I may.....may put him up on the 3rd or to stand in front of the goalie during the PP.

...and to end this little pissy rant....I will no longer waste my breathe talking about Scott Fucking Hartnell. Ever.

Fine, waste your fingernails :p