• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyers Roll Call

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine 4706....I'm sure the message ban that bitch has on me will be lifted anyday now....I'll get back to it when that's lifted.

I really appreciate the help though!!! You're a helluva Flyer's brother! :D

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah! You've made this a better place for the best fans in hockey. N ext year the main board will be flooded with orange!

And Hello, SamiForMayor. I dont remember you probably because I am new to ESPN (r was, anyway.) I am sure youll fit right in with us Flyers fans!

And Kapenen has my vote.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo Tox! Thanks for the invite! Good to be rollin with some of the old guys again!

Sweeeet!! Sami is back!! :D

I haven't seen you in quite awhile my friend! How have you been man??

**Did you get my 15 messages or was it 4706's message that got through?

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt even get a message off, Tox. :D

SamiForMayor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sweeeet!! Sami is back!! :D

I haven't seen you in quite awhile my friend! How have you been man??

**Did you get my 15 messages or was it 4706's message that got through?

Well, I got 14 of your 15 messages and none of them would open...gotta love that shitbox known as ESPN...lol

I've been good...working my ass off, but good. I was lurking on the ESPN boards until recently and started posting again. What have you been up to? You still in L-town?

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah! You've made this a better place for the best fans in hockey. N ext year the main board will be flooded with orange!

And Hello, SamiForMayor. I dont remember you probably because I am new to ESPN (r was, anyway.) I am sure youll fit right in with us Flyers fans!

And Kapenen has my vote.

Thanks man! :)

Sami goes back a few years with me "over there", but because of work, family and other commitments...going to the Flyer's board became secondary for a lot of us and over time, things just got reeeal slow there.

Of course with the Flyer's resurgence, a few of us are making a comebacks of sorts. This time it's at a much better board with posters who actually know what they are talking about! lol

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
> I invited each of them individually already. 75 % of them asked me for the link first and never got back to me. (they might have, but since my pm privileges are gone....I don't know for sure)

> Yes, all of them are active members. Most of them don't post a lot but are quality posters who I think deserve a shot at being here with us.

> Yes, they are all Flyer's fans.

**I know it's a shit load of work....trust me, I know, but for the big scheme of things, it's worth it!

Here's the list of guys (in no particular order) :

cottonzway

Yosi1989

Josh_phillywins

mattfeb

TexanPA1

DownOnBroadSt

jimbajor

salkoc

.SLASH.

CheeseheadFlyer

kegtap165

phil07ly

mikeyshenaniganz

yougotbroke

genocm

avengershockey

flyster1248

flyermaniaa90

philly_flyer_nut

AND...

ALLPHILLYSPORTS2009

You forgot Art:D Suprised to not see Matt or Salkoc yet. I think some good guys are staying over because some good topics are still going strong.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I got 14 of your 15 messages and none of them would open...gotta love that shitbox known as ESPN...lol

I've been good...working my ass off, but good. I was lurking on the ESPN boards until recently and started posting again. What have you been up to? You still in L-town?

haha Apparently, I was banned from sending/receiving messages recently and all I can do is post. None of my messages can be read or opened.

Fuck it... :)

Yeah....me too. 65-70 hr work weeks for me lately. :rolleyes: Yes....I'm still in Levittown. We did move into another section to get a larger home though. All of my kids are Pennsbury products and we wanted to keep it that way, so we stay in this district for now.

Enjoy your stay here man.......the main board is all posters from the NHL General Board over there. We had a mass exodus in April. We left all the wise asses, idiots and trolls behind. There's not one to be found anywhere here!!! :D

Look around, you'll like it here it....I promise!!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot Art:D Suprised to not see Matt or Salkoc yet. I think some good guys are staying over because some good topics are still going strong.

So am I. Matt is ignoring me and salkoc asked me for the link, so...???

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He asked and wanted to be part of something better than that dump, so I'll give him his shot.

If he fucks up........I'll toss him. Deal??

Last edited by a moderator:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He asked and wanted to be part of something better than that dump, so I'll give him his shot.

If he fucks up........I'll toss him. Deal??

Deal!:p

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta go boys.....5 am comes early these days!!

Sami............don't be a stranger, alright??? :)

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am going to jump over to this board and see how it goes. Looks good now that there is a specific FLyers board. I have been laid up for the last few weeks with eye surgeries, so I am ready to see what this board is like!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to jump over to this board and see how it goes. Looks good now that there is a specific FLyers board. I have been laid up for the last few weeks with eye surgeries, so I am ready to see what this board is like!

Good deal PR.

I'm sorry to hear about your eye problems (hopefully they're all straightened out now!), but I'm damn glad to see another quality Flyer's guy join in on the discussions. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See im on the detention sheet all ready...and on my first day...

No, you're not.

Sometimes people make mistakes in judgment before they get to know someone. I know I have in the past.

Bottom line.....I respect your posting, so in my book, your ass is here for as long as you want it to be here bro.

Cool?? :cool:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I am notan asshole, Mania. I knew the Pens board side of you. No trolls here so we wont be seeing that from you. Everyone here is cool. (except for me)

EDIT:100!