• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Favorite team other than your own in each conference and why

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
List your favorite teams in each BCS conference and why. If you don't root for any other team at all keep your "fuck all other teams but mine" bullshit to yournself.....nobody likes you and I hope you burn in hell.

ACC (other than VT)- Probably FSU because of proximity to home and I liked their mentality back in the old Bowden days.

Big10 - Nebraska....dug them back in the 90s and have tremendous respect for their fanbase. Heard nothing but good things about them in VT's home and home with them a few years back.

Pac12 - Oregon.....I like to fuck with OD, but most of their fanbase seems to be good and I respect the crowd they serve up in Autzen. Probably the most similar to VT's crowd atmosphere/feeling on the west coast.

SEC - A&M.....I dig the twelfth man and the military tradition there. Would be Alabama pre-Saban days. Bama was my childhood favorite but rogue boosters and the biggest dick of a head coach (with probably the smallest dick of any of them) has fucked that all up.

Big East - Louisville....rooted for them back in the Brian Brohm/Michael Bush days and have enjoyed their new resurgence with Bridgewater.

Big 12 - For some odd reason, I really don't have a clear leader for the Big12. I like watching Big 12 football more than most of the other conferences, but I just don't have a clear leader. I enjoyed watching RG3 last year with Baylor, and have pulled for OK ST pretty proficiently recently though.

Non-BCS- Troy...proximity to home, had friends play there, been to a couple of games. Just by default basically.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b1g--nebraska...lots of buddies from my time in omaha and wifes team

pac-- usc....see them the most

sec-- uga....solid team that cant quite get to the top(like rooting for them)

acc--- vt...respectful program

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ACC - NC St
B1G - Penn St (this was close vs Wisconsin)
P12 - Stanford (close with Oregon)
B12 - I'm in the same boat as OP, would go with TTech just to list one

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pac-12 (Not Oregon)- Wazzu. Live in Spokane and they were/are lovable losers just like we used to be.

ACC - VT. Always respected Beamer.

Big 12 - OU. One of my best friends is a huge OU fan and I've always seemed to root for them.

Big 10 - Wisky. Not really sure why, honestly. I guess the one year of Russell Wilson helped, me being a Seahawk fan.

SEC - UGA. Respect Richt.

Big East - Uh, Louisville I guess? Don't watch a whole lot of BE football.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck every other team in every other conference as well as ours.

BECAUSE fuck em.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B1G - Fuck'em.
SEC - UGA.
ACC - VT
Big12 - Texas
Pac12 - UW.
Big East - Cincy.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
List your favorite teams in each BCS conference and why. If you don't root for any other team at all keep your "fuck all other teams but mine" bullshit to yournself.....nobody likes you and I hope you burn in hell.

ACC (other than VT)- Probably FSU because of proximity to home and I liked their mentality back in the old Bowden days.

Big10 - Nebraska....dug them back in the 90s and have tremendous respect for their fanbase. Heard nothing but good things about them in VT's home and home with them a few years back.

Pac12 - Oregon.....I like to fuck with OD, but most of their fanbase seems to be good and I respect the crowd they serve up in Autzen. Probably the most similar to VT's crowd atmosphere/feeling on the west coast.

SEC - A&M.....I dig the twelfth man and the military tradition there. Would be Alabama pre-Saban days. Bama was my childhood favorite but rogue boosters and the biggest dick of a head coach (with probably the smallest dick of any of them) has fucked that all up.

Big East - Louisville....rooted for them back in the Brian Brohm/Michael Bush days and have enjoyed their new resurgence with Bridgewater.

Big 12 - For some odd reason, I really don't have a clear leader for the Big12. I like watching Big 12 football more than most of the other conferences, but I just don't have a clear leader. I enjoyed watching RG3 last year with Baylor, and have pulled for OK ST pretty proficiently recently though.

Non-BCS- Troy...proximity to home, had friends play there, been to a couple of games. Just by default basically.

Fuck every other team in every other conference as well as ours.

BECAUSE fuck em.

SECHATER12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B1G - michigan
SEC - fuck'em
ACC - VT
Big12 - oklahoma
Pac12 -Oregon
Big East - Cincy.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B1G - Nebraska. I have just always liked them a little.
SEC - UT. The least evil yet still attractive sec team.
ACC - VT. Beamer
Big12 - Texas. Why not?
Pac12 - ASU. Hot chicks
Big East - they're done

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ACC - um...Virginia Tech. They're respectable, and I don't have anything against them like I do almost every other school in the conference.
B1G - Northwestern or Wisconsin
Big 12 - Oklahoma State - I really liked watching Dez Bryant and Justin Blackmon
PAC 12 - Oregon - I've liked them since I was little just because they had the goofy duck logo. Joey Harrington was fun to watch too.
SEC - Vanderbilt
BigEast - Syracuse

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ACC - um...Virginia Tech. They're respectable, and I don't have anything against them like I do almost every other school in the conference.
B1G - Northwestern or Wisconsin
Big 12 - Oklahoma State - I really liked watching Dez Bryant and Justin Blackmon
PAC 12 - Oregon - I've liked them since I was little just because they had the goofy duck logo. Joey Harrington was fun to watch too.
SEC - Vanderbilt
BigEast - Syracuse

:nono:

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ACC - VTech. I've always liked how they have played.

B1G - n/a

Big 12 - Texas. The fans I met at the Alamo Bowl a few years were great. Even after I puked on one of them.

Pac 12 - Washington St. Mike Leach. 'Nuff said.

SEC - n/a

Big East - Who is left?

Non BCS - San Diego St. I remember watching Marshall Faulk when I was a kid. He was the damn man.