• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy league is up

Bruschi_Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Foles is the fucking man. He is going to be a GREAT pro.

paperchamp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eagles score again here and may start pulling starters....

Bruschi_Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we can probably do a keeper, i just need suggestions on what to do and look at the settings in yahoo.

Briz - as someone that actively plays keepers here is what I would do.

We do a fresh draft next year and based on the players that you draft, you can keep up to three players at their original draft slot. That way everyone can be on an even keel regarding their draft slot and players that were not dropped this year.

And if a player was added as a free agent during the course of the year, they would be a last-round draft pick and if two players were kept who were free agents, then you lose your 15th and 14th round draft picks.

Keep in mind that, we may have to do an offline draft since Yahoo does not have the capability to have your picks skipped when the keeper player is slotted for that round unless all team managers complied with a Do Not Touch Player Due to Keeper Slotting.

Bruschi_Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eagles score again here and may start pulling starters....

Kelly is on record that that is not going to happen. He may start pulling players in the 4th quarter once this thing is out of question.

Bruschi_Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We do a fresh draft next year and based on the players that you draft, you can keep up to three players at their original draft slot. That way everyone can be on an even keel regarding their draft slot and players that were not dropped this year.

And if a player was added as a free agent during the course of the year, they would be a last-round draft pick and if two players were kept who were free agents, then you lose your 15th and 14th round draft picks.

Keep in mind that, we may have to do an offline draft since Yahoo does not have the capability to have your picks skipped when the keeper player is slotted for that round unless all team managers complied with a Do Not Touch Player Due to Keeper Slotting.

Check that - it would be your 17th and 18th round draft picks.

Bruschi_Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Trestman - this game is over. Go ahead and bench Jeffrey and Marshall.

Bruschi_Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Paper - you have a two point lead going into tomorrow.

Team Case has Tony Gonzalez positioned to win a title before he retires and could be the difference maker tomorrow night.

paperchamp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea should be good... roddys weak injury prone ass could go down early and make it between tong g and douglas... more fair right?

xtremepc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is I smashed my CHAMPIONSHIP GAME OK!!!! 7th Place Trophy bitches.. dont be hating..

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is I smashed my CHAMPIONSHIP GAME OK!!!! 7th Place Trophy bitches.. dont be hating..

7th place is first among all those who didn't make the playoffs. WELL DONE!

Bruschi_Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Message from Team Case -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjkoBMS3bmM]The Champ is here Ali movie clip - YouTube[/ame]

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win mojo, congrats on taking 3rd place. Tannehill did me in this week but I'll take the 4th place finish overall and wait 'til next year.

Congrats to Paper for taking 2nd place too.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well all i got to say is YOU SUCK!

lol j/k congrats bru for winning the league. i take points off for the rediculous studs you picked up off waivers but i would of done the same and everone else too and road to the championship. a win is a win. 2nd year in the league and he wins. <cackle>

congrats to paper too for -another- 2nd place finish. why cant you win paper?? :L what am i saying why the hell cant i win! making the big game is still imoressive just like the pats even though they lost two. not easy just geting to the sb.

great season to everyone else too, was real compatative this year. props to krafty for beating me. :cry: ill never live it down.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i dont know if we were gunna do a keeper league i would want to use this year ad pick now instead of having to wait a whole nother season. i was in one keeper league it was on espn i think it was tonyto's league. he ran it on espn not yahoo. it was kinda weird i didnt like it. basically after the season you pick 4-5 players to keep. then those are added to your team automaticall at the top of the draft, then the draft proceeds as normal. what i didnt like was after the second season was over and you got to pick keepers again you could pick any players on your team again that you wanted. so i could pick 5 completely new keepers if i wanted. this gave the teams no "identity". most teams were pretty much different from year to year still.

if i were gunna do a keeper league i think it should be more like a dynasty league. you pick your keepers and you are stuck with them good or bad for 3-5 seasons. that way the core of your team stays the same and you can build and tweek it from there. i dont really see the point in doing it the way tonyto had his set up.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont know if we were gunna do a keeper league i would want to use this year ad pick now instead of having to wait a whole nother season. i was in one keeper league it was on espn i think it was tonyto's league. he ran it on espn not yahoo. it was kinda weird i didnt like it. basically after the season you pick 4-5 players to keep. then those are added to your team automaticall at the top of the draft, then the draft proceeds as normal. what i didnt like was after the second season was over and you got to pick keepers again you could pick any players on your team again that you wanted. so i could pick 5 completely new keepers if i wanted. this gave the teams no "identity". most teams were pretty much different from year to year still.

if i were gunna do a keeper league i think it should be more like a dynasty league. you pick your keepers and you are stuck with them good or bad for 3-5 seasons. that way the core of your team stays the same and you can build and tweek it from there. i dont really see the point in doing it the way tonyto had his set up.

I cast my vote for the same format we've had for the last two years.