• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy league is up

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here custom url
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/hoopla_pats_board_league

i changed espn to SportsHoopla. lool

anyone that been in the league check you email. anyone that want to join like jdm pm me you email and ill send you an invite. you'll take over a team already owned and you'll have to change the team name yourself in settings. i have no idea how many long time espn regs are coming back since espn went down and not all moved here, like bubble is mia and mel fled to mexico or something. i will hold out there spots for awhile but if they dont show then others can take there spot. dabruinz from patsfans is already in but im worried some long time regs might not make it back this year we'll see.

krafty i sent an invite to your email that was in the league last year. is this the same one or did you get a new one?

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here custom url

anyone that been in the league check you email. anyone that want to join like jdm pm me you email and ill send you an invite. you'll take over a team already owned and you'll have to change the team name yourself in settings. i have no idea how many long time espn regs are coming back since espn went down and not all moved here, like bubble is mia and mel fled to mexico or something. i will hold out there spots for awhile but if they dont show then others can take there spot. dabruinz from patsfans is already in but im worried some long time regs might not make it back this year we'll see.

krafty i sent an invite to your email that was in the league last year. is this the same one or did you get a new one?

PMd my info to you.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I PMd a new email address to ya' briz.

melmaan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't Drink the Water !

Good day Briz .... I survived

"Who's playin' for 2nd place?"

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mel! where you been man?? :) i gave your team away i thought you fled to mexico! lool. no worries you can take over bubbles team and change the name. i havent seen bubble much like you until now. thought you guys died. if bubble come back he'll have to take another team. its tricky this year cuz i dont know who coming back with espn gone. pm me your email and ill send you an invite. glad you came over!

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh.. and welcome.. post.. and post often.. get to 50 and you get a lot mor options.. just make the posts coount and dont spam the,.. im sure you will fit in with the rest of this rabble..

paperchamp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The champs is here!!! time to improve on my 12 2nd place finishes:lol:

paperchamp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea im back and im more excited for this season than any in last few years

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I signed up, I typically am not a threat just don't seem to be able to get the grasp of this. But it's fun and I'll try

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I signed up, I typically am not a threat just don't seem to be able to get the grasp of this. But it's fun and I'll try

I agree,its fun and i'm hooked! Most of ya don't know me but i'll be "Big Blue Kountry" in the league. Hope everyone has a good time and good luck!!

paperchamp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing against bigblue, but are we allowing non patriots fans in?????:wtf2:

Bruschi_Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here custom url

Hey Briz - I got your invite but for some reason I was not able to get in the league. Can you re-send the invite? Sorry that I have not been around....Been busy...

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question:

At this time my team is at the top of the list does this mean I am selecting first? Just curious I would like to try some practice sites.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this time my team is at the top of the list does this mean I am selecting first? Just curious I would like to try some practice sites.

no the draft order is random selected 30 min to draft. :)

they have mock drafts that you can do to practice but they are for the default yahoo league settings i think.