• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy league is up

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well all i got to say is YOU SUCK!

lol j/k congrats bru for winning the league. i take points off for the rediculous studs you picked up off waivers but i would of done the same and everone else too and road to the championship. a win is a win. 2nd year in the league and he wins. <cackle>

congrats to paper too for -another- 2nd place finish. why cant you win paper?? :L what am i saying why the hell cant i win! making the big game is still imoressive just like the pats even though they lost two. not easy just geting to the sb.

great season to everyone else too, was real compatative this year. props to krafty for beating me. :cry: ill never live it down.

There's no crying in football briz! :-)

It was just a matter of the draw that particular week we played. Virtually all my losses came when I had some crazy points scored against me but if I was in the championship game I would have beaten Paper and tied Bru with a mediocre 116 points. Glass half full :-)

xtremepc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm down either way. Keepers are fine but if your keeping someone it should be SOMEONE not 3 4 or 5 ppl. That would be brutal. Personally I like the start from scratch each year type league but like I said I'm down for what ever. The only thing I would look at is the scoring of the defense this year. They seemed to be really high. Some weeks you would have lost head up players to players but a defense would get you 50 pts while everyone else was 5 to 10 pts average.

paperchamp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats case! u really had the be overall team. I am the stl cards to the rox soxs and the patriots to the giants......:noidea:

Bruschi_Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats case! u really had the be overall team. I am the stl cards to the rox soxs and the patriots to the giants......:noidea:

Thanks Paper. You know you have a good team when, despite lineup mistakes as the head coach, the general manager still put your squad in a position to win a title because of the talent on the roster.

As for Briz's determination of picking up free agents, it is a part of the game. Good draft choices, wise free agent and waiver claims and good team management usually lead to success.

My research into taking Kansas City's defense, free agent claims on Nick Foles, Zac Stacy and Carolina's defense, and not missing on my top 7 or 8 draft picks is an essential part of a winning strategy.

And not for nothing, it was not like I had to overcome some issues like losing Reggie Wayne or dealing with Roddy White's 1st half injuries.

Just be thankful that I did not take DeSean Jackson with the 58th pick instead of Tony Gonzalez because had I done that, then I would have really taken this league to town.

:)

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea i took desean and peyton last year i was a year too early...

had calvin johnson, julio jones, andre johnson, desean jackson, and peyton manning. picked up alfred morris off waviers. didnt win the championship so i switched things up this year. picking up carolina really put you over the top, kc had the weakest schedule in the league to start the season once they started playing good teams they fell off the map. getting a 400 point defense off waivers is really a game changer.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perhaps we can keep the league the way it is and someone can set up a new keeper or dynasty league. maybe it could even have d players id be down to playing in both leagues.

Bruschi_Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perhaps we can keep the league the way it is and someone can set up a new keeper or dynasty league. maybe it could even have d players id be down to playing in both leagues.

Hey Briz - it doesn't matter either way. If you want to keep it as a re-draft league then I am fine with that....

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win mojo, congrats on taking 3rd place. Tannehill did me in this week but I'll take the 4th place finish overall and wait 'til next year.

Congrats to Paper for taking 2nd place too.

I got lucky and rolled the dice on Manning early. People were weary of him but when they signed Wes it just seemed like the final piece of the puzzle. .

Bruschi_Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got lucky and rolled the dice on Manning early. People were weary of him but when they signed Wes it just seemed like the final piece of the puzzle. .

Hey Mojo - when we draft next year, make sure that you draft Kelvin Benjamin as your #3 or #4 wide receiver next year.

That would be super.:10:

melmaan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go into next year with this years roster.
10th place finish ..... but 3rd in scoring
With Aaron Rogers and GRONK limited

Came lookin' for Draft Tawk

See ya in those threads

Who's "THE" Fat Man this year?