• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy league is up

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos SUCK!

paperchamp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea mojo ur taking some tough hits all at wrong time.

Bruschi_Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carolina just picked off Geno for a pick 6. We are going to try and break the all-time scoring record (again) this week.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bru you lucky you didnt have to tango with scrubz this week. im taking that alltime record with Bush monday night!

paperchamp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good luck warrior.... eventho u don't need it with that team

Bruschi_Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bru you lucky you didnt have to tango with scrubz this week. im taking that alltime record with Bush monday night!

Hey Briz - you would have lost by three points.

In the infamous words of Jerry Seinfeld:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_iSsQw8X1w]Seinfeld - Jerry and George having a pep talk - YouTube[/ame]

Bruschi_Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good luck warrior.... eventho u don't need it with that team

Hey Paper - check out the encouraging words that I have left for Briz....

:)

As for our matchup - all I can say is "playing with the guys that got you there."

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Briz - you would have lost by three points.

In the infamous words of Jerry Seinfeld:
Seinfeld - Jerry and George having a pep talk - YouTube
yep when you pick up the number one defense, a stud rb, and a top tier qb off waivers while spending all the top draft picks on wrs you can patch together a pretty good team. not gunna say you are lucky but what would your team look like without foles, stacy, and carolina? hmm... waiver pickups are part of the game but you got some serious elite studs that changed your team significantly. im pretty much rolling with my drafted team with a 4th wr pickup up off waivers and a backup rb for injured mcfadden. most other teams in the same boat. if you didnt add those elite waiver studs you would have lost to me this week. :) thats of course if we did play but we didnt cuz krafty beat me last week my team had horrid matchups and bush left in pregame. 191 points this week shows what my team is capable off. i been waiting all season for the wrs to chip in and when they do this is the result. little too late though so it dont matter.

good luck to both u in the champ game, im looking forward to it you guys both have elite teams. paper gets 2nd place he will officially be a dynasty, of second places lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a rough week for me. Manning did not perform well, I lost MJD and AP and the Eagles and Cooper sucked. But it was a fun year. Thanks to all.

paperchamp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep when you pick up the number one defense, a stud rb, and a top tier qb off waivers while spending all the top draft picks on wrs you can patch together a pretty good team. not gunna say you are lucky but what would your team look like without foles, stacy, and carolina? hmm... waiver pickups are part of the game but you got some serious elite studs that changed your team significantly. im pretty much rolling with my drafted team with a 4th wr pickup up off waivers and a backup rb for injured mcfadden. most other teams in the same boat. if you didnt add those elite waiver studs you would have lost to me this week. :) thats of course if we did play but we didnt cuz krafty beat me last week my team had horrid matchups and bush left in pregame. 191 points this week shows what my team is capable off. i been waiting all season for the wrs to chip in and when they do this is the result. little too late though so it dont matter.

good luck to both u in the champ game, im looking forward to it you guys both have elite teams. paper gets 2nd place he will officially be a dynasty, of second places lol.

that last lil part wasn't very nice.... but very true and funny. im thinking the championship all comes down to the bears/eagles game...chip Kelley better run the #1 rb vs #32 rated run defense is all im saying.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we trade draft slots next year? Picking 2nd overall sucked. I think there was just as good a return picking a player 2nd through 12th but when you pick 2nd, the next pick is 23. It was a lot better picking late in the 1st round with the snake format IMO.

paperchamp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish we would do some kind of keeper league. and id like to have it where 1st place picks his spot then 2 nd pick his etc....

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish we would do some kind of keeper league. and id like to have it where 1st place picks his spot then 2 nd pick his etc....

It would probably more fair to let the lowest finishing team pick his slot first. I think I'm finishing 4th if we go with the final four teams instead of the regular season but I'd like to draft around 8th in a snake format.

I'd probably want to keep Lacy, Julius Thomas and Lynch but no one else in a keeper league. I'm not for it because I think I'd end up with a lousy defense and mediocre QB again. :-)

xtremepc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm down for a keeper league but its so hard it seems every year we are missing 1 or 2 teams. So how does the new guy get hit with that?

paperchamp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just say if 2 teams drop out then the 1st new owner get 11th pick and next get gets 12th.. a lot of ppl like keeper leagues where u cant keep ur 1st or 2nd round picks,

paperchamp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
miamis defense at bills or arizonas at seattle??