• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently Dallas is $4.5 mill over the cap.

(5 teams are worse.)
'over the cap' puts them at 2+ million under the cap..wonder which is more accurate?

They do have plenty of options though.
They could create a minimum 21mil by cutting a big check to Dak and restructuring/extending him
depending upon the structure of the extension, they could create another 13 extending Lamb
cutting Gallup would save 9.5
Cutting Cooks another 8
either or both of the WR cuts are somewhat expected at some point anyways

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Foreman too. And yes, no one that's left at this point is a guy who will be "the guy", and very likely most will still be around after the draft, probably even well into camp. Some, like maybe a Dillon, Foreman, etc., might just be content to wait for camp injuries to inevitably happen, opening the door for a better situation for them.

I'm just hoping for a reliable between the tackles guy who can handle a blitz pickup. That second part rules out most rooks, and is virtually every decent name left in free agency. There is no available dude, free agent or rook, or combination of the two, who would be a difference maker. Big D will go as far as Dak and Lamb take them, so short yardage and pass pro has got to be the key to whoever that RB is. They screwed up if they go a different route.
It's kind of funny though, because last year in the playoffs it wasn't the offense that was the problem, it was their vaunted defense that shit the bed giving up 48 points at home. I'm not sure what running back they could sign to cover the wide ass open guys that Green Bay had in that game, although any running back could have probably done a better job than the Dallas DB's did.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desmond Ridder trade to Arizona for Rondale Moore

Its probably just me, but personally, I feel there isn't a massive difference between Ridder and Murray, outside of pedigree. Neither of them should be NFL starters, IMHO.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of funny though, because last year in the playoffs it wasn't the offense that was the problem, it was their vaunted defense that shit the bed giving up 48 points at home. I'm not sure what running back they could sign to cover the wide ass open guys that Green Bay had in that game, although any running back could have probably done a better job than the Dallas DB's did.
NO shit, that just blew my mind. How that defense played that poorly against Jordan freaking Love and a average at best Oline. just pathetic

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO shit, that just blew my mind. How that defense played that poorly against Jordan freaking Love and a average at best Oline. just pathetic
The whole time that game was on I just kept thinking, okay any minute Dallas is going to turn it on and it just never happened. By far the most shocking result. On the bright side, both the Chiefs and the Cowboys gave up the same number of touchdowns in the playoffs last year.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole time that game was on I just kept thinking, okay any minute Dallas is going to turn it on and it just never happened. By far the most shocking result. On the bright side, both the Chiefs and the Cowboys gave up the same number of touchdowns in the playoffs last year.
I felt that same exact thing. Instead they found new ways to look worse, all game long.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the Cheifs... what are they doing at RB? Sure Pacheco.. but then what? CEH and McKinnon both UFA's.
Going for a three peat, I don't think you want nothing but rookies on the team in case Pacheco ever goes down.. they need someone with some 'stank' also

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the Cheifs... what are they doing at RB? Sure Pacheco.. but then what? CEH and McKinnon both UFA's.
Going for a three peat, I don't think you want nothing but rookies on the team in case Pacheco ever goes down.. they need someone with some 'stank' also
Honestly at this point, whatever the Chiefs do will probably work. I'm done doubting or second guessing them after last year when nothing they did in the off-season made any sense and then it looked like it would catch up to them during the season and they still ended up winning the damn Super Bowl.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly at this point, whatever the Chiefs do will probably work. I'm done doubting or second guessing them after last year when nothing they did in the off-season made any sense and then it looked like it would catch up to them during the season and they still ended up winning the damn Super Bowl.
True..but man..., the non existent depth at WR and RB, without even considering that the starters at WR are suspect at best, they gotta do something just to fill out the roster. Seems a lot to ask of nothing but low end draft picks.

I imagine they'll likely stand pat until after the draft, take stock in what the ended up with and fill in from there. It's just crazy to look at that depth chart and see virtually nothing outside of Kelce, Pacheco and Rice..like literally NOTHING

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desmond Ridder trade to Arizona for Rondale Moore

Its probably just me, but personally, I feel there isn't a massive difference between Ridder and Murray, outside of pedigree. Neither of them should be NFL starters, IMHO.
Murray's more elusive...?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Howell traded to the Seahawks for picks.

maybe get some Geno Smith tutelage, who knows, could be a decent QB next year. Guy looked ok for half of the year last year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's unfortunate. The Dillon part.

Mixon part is slightly surprising. 3 years is a pretty strong commitment to a 28 year old back coming off a couple of 'meh' seasons
Yeah I really don’t get that move $9M for 3 years to a 29 year old back who is at the back end of his career

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heading into the playoffs GB was the team I wanted nothing to do with.

They were getting healthy and finally starting to click as the youngest team in football.

I would’ve assumed a Detroit loss to them tbh. As I did Dallas.

Don’t really view them adding Jacobs as much of an upgrade, but that offense is gonna be excellent this year.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they'll get someone in the draft. I have Jaylen Wright, Ray Davis, and maybe Cody Schrader as fits. I think with Schrader or maybe even Davis you're talking about replacing CEH more than McKinnon. I could see KC being okay with Deneric Prince or maybe Perine but I personally want them to draft one in the mid rounds somewhere because I do think McKinnon was really useful for Mahomes in 2022 and a player like that was needed in 2023 and the defense bailed KC out.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heading into the playoffs GB was the team I wanted nothing to do with.

They were getting healthy and finally starting to click as the youngest team in football.

I would’ve assumed a Detroit loss to them tbh. As I did Dallas.

Don’t really view them adding Jacobs as much of an upgrade, but that offense is gonna be excellent this year.
Picking them to win, ok sure, but picking them to kick the ever living shit out of that D??

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Keenan Allen gets traded to the Bears. Things are not looking good for Justin Herbert next season. New coach that wants to run the ball and they get rid of his three best receivers in the off-season (Allen, Williams, and Ekeler).

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Keenan Allen gets traded to the Bears. Things are not looking good for Justin Herbert next season. New coach that wants to run the ball and they get rid of his three best receivers in the off-season (Allen, Williams, and Ekeler).
Whefff…

Idk what Herbert’s contract looks like, but if he’s trade able, he’s gonna get traded.

I thought it was weird Harbaugh went to a team that already had a QB in the first place.

At least they still have Gerald Everett. Wait…