• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Howell traded to the Seahawks for picks.

maybe get some Geno Smith tutelage, who knows, could be a decent QB next year. Guy looked ok for half of the year last year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's unfortunate. The Dillon part.

Mixon part is slightly surprising. 3 years is a pretty strong commitment to a 28 year old back coming off a couple of 'meh' seasons
Yeah I really don’t get that move $9M for 3 years to a 29 year old back who is at the back end of his career

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO shit, that just blew my mind. How that defense played that poorly against Jordan freaking Love and a average at best Oline. just pathetic
Heading into the playoffs GB was the team I wanted nothing to do with.

They were getting healthy and finally starting to click as the youngest team in football.

I would’ve assumed a Detroit loss to them tbh. As I did Dallas.

Don’t really view them adding Jacobs as much of an upgrade, but that offense is gonna be excellent this year.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the Cheifs... what are they doing at RB? Sure Pacheco.. but then what? CEH and McKinnon both UFA's.
Going for a three peat, I don't think you want nothing but rookies on the team in case Pacheco ever goes down.. they need someone with some 'stank' also
I think they'll get someone in the draft. I have Jaylen Wright, Ray Davis, and maybe Cody Schrader as fits. I think with Schrader or maybe even Davis you're talking about replacing CEH more than McKinnon. I could see KC being okay with Deneric Prince or maybe Perine but I personally want them to draft one in the mid rounds somewhere because I do think McKinnon was really useful for Mahomes in 2022 and a player like that was needed in 2023 and the defense bailed KC out.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heading into the playoffs GB was the team I wanted nothing to do with.

They were getting healthy and finally starting to click as the youngest team in football.

I would’ve assumed a Detroit loss to them tbh. As I did Dallas.

Don’t really view them adding Jacobs as much of an upgrade, but that offense is gonna be excellent this year.
Picking them to win, ok sure, but picking them to kick the ever living shit out of that D??

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Keenan Allen gets traded to the Bears. Things are not looking good for Justin Herbert next season. New coach that wants to run the ball and they get rid of his three best receivers in the off-season (Allen, Williams, and Ekeler).

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Keenan Allen gets traded to the Bears. Things are not looking good for Justin Herbert next season. New coach that wants to run the ball and they get rid of his three best receivers in the off-season (Allen, Williams, and Ekeler).
Whefff…

Idk what Herbert’s contract looks like, but if he’s trade able, he’s gonna get traded.

I thought it was weird Harbaugh went to a team that already had a QB in the first place.

At least they still have Gerald Everett. Wait…

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:ninja:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things are not looking good for Justin Herbert next season. New coach that wants to run the ball

Idk what Herbert’s contract looks like, but if he’s trade able, he’s gonna get traded.

C'mon Jim... in SF you had Alex Smith and opted for Colin Kaepernick. C'mon.... trade Herbert to the Bears for Fields. Do it.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Jim... in SF you had Alex Smith and opted for Colin Kaepernick. C'mon.... trade Herbert to the Bears for Fields. Do it.
Herbert and #5 for #1, that I could see.

But if he's taking a rook..might as well stand at 5 and take his boy JJ McArthy

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost had a boring day of free agency yesterday, things spiced up in the evening

Combine fell flat on its face but NFL FA signings have been a whirlwind of news

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought it was weird Harbaugh went to a team that already had a QB in the first place.
At least they still have Gerald Everett. Wait…
Signed through 2029.
cap hits of
19 mill
37 mill
46mill
58 mill
71 mill
and
52mill

and a full no trade clause

it's not very likely no. Granted- I don't know the in's and outs of players contracts when it comes to trades, and who picks up what portions, or how any of that works, or can be worked.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost had a boring day of free agency yesterday, things spiced up in the evening

Combine fell flat on its face but NFL FA signings have been a whirlwind of news
They shoulda spread it out over a couple of weeks so fantasy nerds could properly discuss the implications of each.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's nice to see that the Chiefs finally did SOMETHING to help out Mahommes and Kelce. Bummer that it was such an underwhelming signing in Hollywood Brown. He's little more than a slightly upgraded version of MVS, in a shorter body.

Thankfully its on the cheap, with a bunch of incentives, but damn, if you're not going to go get a Calvin Ridley or a Mike Williams, I would've been much more pleased with a Hunter Renfrow, or a Josh Reynolds, anyone who can be where Mahommes needs them to be, when he needs them to be there, and actually catch the ball (yes I know Josh Reynolds dropped the ball that might've helped them make the SuperBowl). It's not like they need some big name superstar WR, they just need some competency, and I'm not entirely sure they got any with this signing