• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, understand all that but seems like it would be difficult to advise players what supplements not to take if you don't know yourself. I get that the players are responsible for what they put in their bodies - and I suppose the option is always there to ask before taking anything that 'could' be a no-no. .... with millions on the line, I certainly would be beyond careful.

Some of these guys are stay ahead of the curve taking performance enhancers that haven't been banned by the league yet guys like James Harrison(Has a FT Dietitian/trainer on staff), JJ Watt(Always doing commercials for weird supplements), and Ray Lewis(Deer Antler spray lol), Peyton Manning(HGH during the off season to extend his career) were/are almost certainly doing this.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of these guys are stay ahead of the curve taking performance enhancers that haven't been banned by the league yet guys like James Harrison(Has a FT Dietitian/trainer on staff), JJ Watt(Always doing commercials for weird supplements), and Ray Lewis(Deer Antler spray lol), Peyton Manning(HGH during the off season to extend his career) were/are almost certainly doing this.
Yup

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was seriously trying to figure out who the hell Teheres is, what position he plays and what goddam team he plays fer when I first read this....................

Doesn't he pitch for the Braves?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freaking amazing. And this a day after he was bragging about how he bulked up and was in the BSOHL.

Well, I'm sure having the munchies doesn't hurt if you wanna add a few pounds. ;)
In fairness this happened in February, I think, so the suspension was expected

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness this happened in February, I think, so the suspension was expected

By whom? Anyways, don't be braggin' about how much better you're gonna be if you know you've got this about to drop on yer head. Kinda common sense, I think.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By whom? Anyways, don't be braggin' about how much better you're gonna be if you know you've got this about to drop on yer head. Kinda common sense, I think.
Packer fans.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh he needs something to be positive about. I still think he is the most talented RB in that room. He just needs to stay out of his own way and on the field.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s a lot that could go wrong for David Johnson. He’s playing in a new offense with a new QB behind what looks like a leaky offensive line. That’s not exactly an ideal situation for a RB. When Johnson led all RBs in fantasy points back in 2016, the Cardinals finished 6th in points and 9th in total yards. I don’t expect this year’s version of the Cardinals to be nearly as good. Then factor in that Johnson has suffered season-ending injuries the past 2 seasons (sprained MCL, dislocated wrist) and is currently holding out. I’m taking Le’Veon Bell
Todd Gurley
Ezekiel Elliott
Antonio Brown
before I consider Johnson.”

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s a lot that could go wrong for David Johnson. He’s playing in a new offense with a new QB behind what looks like a leaky offensive line. That’s not exactly an ideal situation for a RB. When Johnson led all RBs in fantasy points back in 2016, the Cardinals finished 6th in points and 9th in total yards. I don’t expect this year’s version of the Cardinals to be nearly as good. Then factor in that Johnson has suffered season-ending injuries the past 2 seasons (sprained MCL, dislocated wrist) and is currently holding out. I’m taking Le’Veon Bell
Todd Gurley
Ezekiel Elliott
Antonio Brown
Well if you have the choice sure, although myself would always go stud RB before stud WR. Frankly none of them are without warts of some sort. Did not realize he was holding out.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you have the choice sure, although myself would always go stud RB before stud WR. Frankly none of them are without warts of some sort. Did not realize he was holding out.

Oooh, you're gonna disapprove of what I'm about to do...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Todd Gurley
Ezekiel Elliott
Antonio Brown
Screenshot - 7_5_2018 , 5_23_14 PM.png

Doesn't sound nearly as bad as the Bell hold out. Bell has got a lot of mileage on him.