• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glorified-
DHB
Ginn
JJ Nelson
T. Gabriel

Take your pick

Only reason DJAX is the second most OVERATED WR and not the 1st, is because Brandon Cooks is held in higher regard

This might be even worse

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think his best comparison is Joey Galloway for those that remember him. That guy was always three steps behind the defense and just never had quarterbacks with the arm strength to get it to him, but that was really all he had. It was the old I'm going to run really fast down the field and hopefully you can throw it far enough this time play.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I think underrated WRs of the last 20 years, I think of guys like Jimmy Smith, Anquan Boldin, Donald Driver. Now, I may be skewed since I do live around a lot of Redskin fans, but I think Desean gets his due.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think his best comparison is Joey Galloway for those that remember him. That guy was always three steps behind the defense and just never had quarterbacks with the arm strength to get it to him, but that was really all he had. It was the old I'm going to run really fast down the field and hopefully you can throw it far enough this time play.
I consider Galloway significantly better

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I think underrated WRs of the last 20 years, I think of guys like Jimmy Smith, Anquan Boldin, Donald Driver. Now, I may be skewed since I do live around a lot of Redskin fans, but I think Desean gets his due.
20 years worth of underappreciated dudes? Challenge accepted..
Tim Brown, Irving Fryar, the aforementioned Joey Galloway, Johnnie Morton, Herman Moore, Rod Smith, Ed McAffrey, Carl Pickens, Frank Sanders, Mushin Mohammed, Joe Horn, Eric Moulds, Terry Glenn, TJ "championship" Housemazilla, Steve Smith, Eric Decker, Jeremy Maclin, Golden Tate.

Dudes were seemingly always putting up comparable numbers to, but were always overshadowed by Rice, Moss, Owens, Megatron, OchoCinco, Wayne, Roddy, Julio, Dez, ect...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting updates that Kam Chancellor is mulling retirement. Doesn’t think he’ll be cleared medically before the start of the season.

Another big blow to the once vaunted LOB.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20 years worth of underappreciated dudes? Challenge accepted..
Tim Brown, Irving Fryar, the aforementioned Joey Galloway, Johnnie Morton, Herman Moore, Rod Smith, Ed McAffrey, Carl Pickens, Frank Sanders, Mushin Mohammed, Joe Horn, Eric Moulds, Terry Glenn, TJ "championship" Housemazilla, Steve Smith, Eric Decker, Jeremy Maclin, Golden Tate.

Dudes were seemingly always putting up comparable numbers to, but were always overshadowed by Rice, Moss, Owens, Megatron, OchoCinco, Wayne, Roddy, Julio, Dez, ect...

Okay, some of this I agree with, but first of all nobody on that list put up comparable numbers to Rice and Moss and I don't think Roddy White, Julio Jones, and Dez Bryant were even in the same category as the other guys you have on the overshadowed list. Also, you could argue that Reggie Wayne was vastly underrated until Marvin Harrison retired.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't these guys get it through their heads to just not smoke weed? Why is that so difficult?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't these guys get it through their heads to just not smoke weed? Why is that so difficult?

I'm a big fan of weed. That being said, I work at a place that doesn't test and my boss doesn't really give a shit what I do when I leave this place, as long as it doesn't affect what I do when I am here. If I worked for someone different, I would have a different gameplan. Especially, if I were living my dream of being an NFL player, where I could retire at age 35 and be set for life. I could quit for 10 to 15 years until that happens, then toke my F'in head off. Rollin' on dubs, smokin' on dubs, beyatch!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freaking amazing. And this a day after he was bragging about how he bulked up and was in the BSOHL.

Well, I'm sure having the munchies doesn't hurt if you wanna add a few pounds. ;)