• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports the Raiders fear imminent league discipline for Martavis Bryant.

Per the Review-Journal's Michael Gehlken, Bryant's imminent discipline is believed to pertain to the NFL's substance-abuse policy. Bryant, of course, missed all of 2016 due to substance-abuse-policy violations. Gehlken confirms any further substance-abuse infraction could cost Bryant another year, or longer. With ex-broadcaster Jon Gruden replacing Reggie McKenzie at the Raiders' personnel controls, Oakland dealt the No. 79 overall pick for Bryant in late April.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports the Raiders fear imminent league discipline for Martavis Bryant.

Per the Review-Journal's Michael Gehlken, Bryant's imminent discipline is believed to pertain to the NFL's substance-abuse policy. Bryant, of course, missed all of 2016 due to substance-abuse-policy violations. Gehlken confirms any further substance-abuse infraction could cost Bryant another year, or longer. With ex-broadcaster Jon Gruden replacing Reggie McKenzie at the Raiders' personnel controls, Oakland dealt the No. 79 overall pick for Bryant in late April.
such talent, such a dumbass

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just thinking that if this turns out to be true, it may end the speculation as to where Dez ends up. .... just seems to be an awfully good opening for him. ....

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow... What an idiot. He just cost himself his NFL career. Going to have to take the Josh Gordon route and come crawling back.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thinking that if this turns out to be true, it may end the speculation as to where Dez ends up. .... just seems to be an awfully good opening for him. ....
Cooper, Jordy, Dez...sounds like my championship money league team a few years ago..sounds like a clusterfuck today

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya know, I just realized I drafted that dumbass in year one of the D1 , carried him all through his suspension, traded him right after he got reinstated, before the season began, and now I trade to get him back, he gets suspended again. I see a pattern telling me I shouldn't own him...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya know, I just realized I drafted that dumbass in year one of the D1 , carried him all through his suspension, traded him right after he got reinstated, before the season began, and now I trade to get him back, he gets suspended again. I see a pattern telling me I shouldn't own him...
I drafted him in d1

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm... which dumbass are we talking about?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I drafted him in d1

Traded him to you I believe

entirely possible..just know I never have gotten much out of him..always gets suspended shortly after I add him to the roster

You traded him to me, I traded him to Chef, he traded him to Treff.

Ummm... which dumbass are we talking about?

Lol ok that!

dudes been passed around more than his doobies have, that's obvious

Actually that was the second time around. Think your right about the first time around.

The saga of Marty B in a dynasty nutshell.

Holy Crap, cake for everyone. :what::what::what: