• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it that no one is even touching the fact that Andrew Luck is actually practicing...fully?
Well, I don't have him anywhere and until I actually see him perform in live competition, my jury is still out as to whether he is a shadow of himself from, what 2 yrs ago now(?). ....

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I don't have him anywhere and until I actually see him perform in live competition, my jury is still out as to whether he is a shadow of himself from, what 2 yrs ago now(?). ....
Can't argue that. But, no Colts? Not TY, Mack, Ebron, even Vinny?

I particularly Luke the little blurb about Wilkins, since he's my rookie RB sleeper, going with the first team catching beautiful wheel routes from Luck

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it that no one is even touching the fact that Andrew Luck is actually practicing...fully?

Well since he's my quarterback in D1 and my dynasty, lets just say I'm cautiously optimistic, but I don't think anybody that went through this shit last year with him on their roster is sure what to think. This is just one step and will he be the same quarterback he was before? Only time will tell, but I'm glad I have Brees in one league and Big Ben in the other one just in case. Although I've said all along that his situation reminds me of Manning the year he had the neck issue. Luck just didn't change teams.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard to get excited about the worst team in that division, at least IMO

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since he's my quarterback in D1 and my dynasty, lets just say I'm cautiously optimistic, but I don't think anybody that went through this shit last year with him on their roster is sure what to think. This is just one step and will he be the same quarterback he was before? Only time will tell, but I'm glad I have Brees in one league and Big Ben in the other one just in case. Although I've said all along that his situation reminds me of Manning the year he had the neck issue. Luck just didn't change teams.
Actually hope he comes back strong. .... especially since you've exhibited such patience on him with all the mixed signals. ....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't argue that. But, no Colts? Not TY, Mack, Ebron, even Vinny?

I particularly Luke the little blurb about Wilkins, since he's my rookie RB sleeper, going with the first team catching beautiful wheel routes from Luck

heard Wilkins can only catch high school footballs, too little hands for the big balls

:lol:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good news.
But not to go all Iverson on it, are we talking about practice?
Typical NFL zero contact practice?
Again, it's good news.
Should we get excited over anyone who does well in a non-contact practice?
I'm sure these rookies look real good too with no one touching them!

Last edited:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good news.
Again, it's good news.
images

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard to get excited about the worst team in that division, at least IMO
True they are the worst, but last time Luck played mist of the season they were in the AFC title game..just sayin'. Hard to think that going from Brisset to Luck, even if he's not all there and its just as a field general, that it doesn't add 4 or more wins.

Maybe he's not ever fully back to where he was, but, much like Peyton, what made him more or less great wasn't just the arm.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good news.
Again, it's good news.
For a guy that hasn't so much as thrown a ball in over a year? Yea, I'd say that's something to get excited about..but yes, kept in perspective

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True they are the worst, but last time Luck played mist of the season they were in the AFC title game..just sayin'. Hard to think that going from Brisset to Luck, even if he's not all there and its just as a field general, that it doesn't add 4 or more wins.

Maybe he's not ever fully back to where he was, but, much like Peyton, what made him more or less great wasn't just the arm.
The three other teams in the division have legit defenses now. I dont expect a ton honestly. I do hope he plays though. Would be nice for the Jags to not just have two easy wins so I dont have to hear from all the yokels here.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno..just given the news cycle and the next biggest news of the week being Terrence west , just a little surprised it wasn't even brought up

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were waiting for you to bring it up.

Danny Ocho

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno..just given the news cycle and the next biggest news of the week being Terrence west , just a little surprised it wasn't even brought up
When it comes to fantasy football, I wouldn't pick West in ANY draft when you got Ingram and Kamara leading the running back department. Now I can see him get some reps since Ingram's suspended for the first four games of the season, but regardless he won't be much of a factor.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes to fantasy football, I wouldn't pick West in ANY draft when you got Ingram and Kamara leading the running back department. Now I can see him get some reps since Ingram's suspended for the first four games of the season, but regardless he won't be much of a factor.
Right, and that's kind of what I was referring to, that West had been talked about a little and Luck hadn't.

But, as to your point. When you think about it, most fantasy seasons end week 15, playoffs starting in week 12 or 13, 4 games is basically a third of our regular season games. It is too be given real consideration on draft day, even if it doesn't seem like much

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, and that's kind of what I was referring to, that West had been talked about a little and Luck hadn't.

But, as to your point. When you think about it, most fantasy seasons end week 15, playoffs starting in week 12 or 13, 4 games is basically a third of our regular season games. It is too be given real consideration on draft day, even if it doesn't seem like much
just means Ingram will be fresh for fantasy playoffs!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants rookie OL Will Hernandez has been in 5 fights already in camps.....holy shit, I didn't even realize they had that many practices already.

dude plays with an EDGE, hopefully its relatively controlled and not Incognito 2.0

Should be good for Bark if this guy is as legit at football as he is at getting into fights.

John Mara says Giants can still win with Eli Manning, talks about 2018 expectations at town hall event - NY Daily News
From what I read and watched of him going into the draft, that's exactly who I compared him to. Which is an AWESOME guard to have on your team...during the game. Dude will open huge running and passing lanes, and no one will get away with "extra carriculars" after the whistle against his teammates. But..can definitely be an immense douche

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also mark ingrams been known to workhis way into Sweden Paytons doghouse. Crazier things have happened.