• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

MikeMed

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,090.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am looking for a good fantasy league to join.....Please let me know if there are any spots available...

appreciate it...........THNX

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am looking for a good fantasy league to join.....Please let me know if there are any spots available...

New PPR League on Fantrax

The handful of leagues that are talked about here regularly are full, to my knowledge.

Not sure if you wanted a free league or pay league but @Bandit runs them well, I've been in several outside of here that he runs.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Besides what Monkey mentioned above, I'd also add that it wouldn't hurt your future chances if you became a more frequent visitor to this message board and shared your opinions.
There's quite a few die-hards here all year long.
Fresh opinions are always welcome!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides what Monkey mentioned above, I'd also add that it wouldn't hurt your future chances if you became a more frequent visitor to this message board and shared your opinions.
There's quite a few die-hards here all year long.
Fresh opinions are always welcome!
this

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julian Edelman getting popped for PEDs - possible 4 game suspension, appealing suspension

PEDs coming off the ACL tear - very real possibility, imo
Per the latest blurb, he is being suspended for an "unrecognizable sample". Not sure if this means an unrecognizable drug or the urine sample was unrecognizable, as in not human pee.
This is the guy who has always beat the injury timetable, no matter the injury. It appears that we now have some clarity regarding that now. If they got him using a drug that was not previously identified but their testers caught, I wonder if there will be more. But if it was animal piss, then nothing will change, other than he's another idiot who got caught.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per the latest blurb, he is being suspended for an "unrecognizable sample". Not sure if this means an unrecognizable drug or the urine sample was unrecognizable, as in not human pee.
This is the guy who has always beat the injury timetable, no matter the injury. It appears that we now have some clarity regarding that now. If they got him using a drug that was not previously identified but their testers caught, I wonder if there will be more. But if it was animal piss, then nothing will change, other than he's another idiot who got caught.

And he should own up to what he did instead of appealing the suspension.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could be the latest and greatest PED..could be the latest and greatest masking agent. Whatever it is, there's zero legitimate reason for an "unrecognizable agent" in anyone's urine.

But what if it's

Secret Agent Michael Skarn!
tumblr_mzbhmhelea1rqfrzko1_500.gif
:eek::eek::eek:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a name who has blast from the past. ..... apparently the Saints are not sold on their existing guys for the 1st 4 weeks. ...
Free agent RB Tim Hightower is participating in Saints minicamp on a tryout basis.

MikeMed

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,090.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a name who has blast from the past. ..... apparently the Saints are not sold on their existing guys for the 1st 4 weeks. ...
Free agent RB Tim Hightower is participating in Saints minicamp on a tryout basis.

Saints also working out Jamal Charles

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Tim Hightower. I actually expect the Saints to pick up a vet, nobody that is going grab Ingram’s carries though.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am no longer worried about Ingram losing touches in New Orleans. They signed Terrance West lol

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it that no one is even touching the fact that Andrew Luck is actually practicing...fully?